PDA

View Full Version : Bent do you work for the AP ??????

Steve 1
11-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Headline read
Insurgent ambush in Iraq leaves 24 dead
Now here is how they arrived at the total:
1 Marine
15 civilians
8 What they call Insurgents are the animal savages JUST Like Bent would and They Even included this Dog crap in the total !!!!!!
The terrorist loving Associated Press sucks

Forkin' Crazy
11-20-2005, 06:05 PM
Yes they do!!! They are part of what is wrong with this country!! I can't believe that they are still in existence!! I say we all boycott them!! :mad:
It just pisses me off to see slime like the NY times leaving out part of the story of a courageous service man on purpose to suit their agenda. Worthless BASTARDS!!! :mad:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-20-2005, 07:54 PM
Anything at all to make the numbers bigger, to give them meaning they otherwise lack, and to make the difficulties look far worse than they are. Oh yea, and to BLAME IT ON BUSH. :mad: My keyboard won't even type the word "in#%*&$@^t". See what happens?!?!?!? :crossx:

canuck1
11-20-2005, 08:54 PM
Headline read
Insurgent ambush in Iraq leaves 24 dead
Now here is how they arrived at the total:
1 Marine
15 civilians
8 What they call Insurgents are the animal savages JUST Like Bent would and They Even included this Dog crap in the total !!!!!!
The terrorist loving Associated Press sucks
I don't get it. 24 dead is 24 dead.
1 + 15 + 8 = 24 maybe my math is wrong..... 1 + 15 + 8 = 24 nope, still adds up to 24 dead.
Am I missing something?
Or are you ranting again Stevey?

SmokinLowriderSS
11-20-2005, 09:09 PM
Oh, Steve is ranting again, .... but he is CORRECT, again.

canuck1
11-20-2005, 09:28 PM
Oh, Steve is ranting again, .... but he is CORRECT, again.
I still don't get it. The report said 24 dead. The numbers seem to add up

Forkin' Crazy
11-20-2005, 09:31 PM
I still don't get it. The report said 24 dead. The numbers seem to add up
I don't think that TERRORIST SCUM should be considered a LIFEFORM!!!!! :skull:

canuck1
11-20-2005, 09:41 PM
If the US was an occupied country would you be a terrorist or a freedom fighter?

QuickJet
11-20-2005, 09:57 PM
If the US was an occupied country would you be a terrorist or a freedom fighter?
OCCUPATION isn't the case when 73% of Iraqies DON"T want the Military to pull out.
Not only that, but the terrorist are hitting civilian targets not military ones.
Canuck you don't have to dissagree with someone all the time just because you dissagree with them most of the time. You knew what the sentement of the topic was the first time you read it. We all did.
Although I don't agree with you on a lot of issues, I know your not a idiot. However for argument spice I will still call you one :D

Forkin' Crazy
11-20-2005, 10:15 PM
oh nigga pleeeeezzzzze! What are we comparing now? Apples to Onions? :boxed:

canuck1
11-20-2005, 10:19 PM
oh nigga pleeeeezzzzze! What are we comparing now? Apples to Onions? :boxed:
Simple question masta :)

canuck1
11-20-2005, 10:20 PM
OCCUPATION isn't the case when 73% of Iraqies DON"T want the Military to pull out.
Not only that, but the terrorist are hitting civilian targets not military ones.
Canuck you don't have to dissagree with someone all the time just because you dissagree with them most of the time. You knew what the sentement of the topic was the first time you read it. We all did.
Although I don't agree with you on a lot of issues, I know your not a idiot. However for argument spice I will still call you one :D
Bite me :rollside:

QuickJet
11-20-2005, 10:29 PM
Bite me :rollside:
Consider yourself bitten :cool:

Forkin' Crazy
11-20-2005, 10:34 PM
Simple question masta :)
For what? So you just think we should pull out?
Terrorism will never end until every country decides to "stomp" it out. I am sure you have them in Canada. It is just a matter of time, I fear. :(

canuck1
11-20-2005, 10:56 PM
For what? So you just think we should pull out?
Terrorism will never end until every country decides to "stomp" it out. I am sure you have them in Canada. It is just a matter of time, I fear. :(
Pull out? no. Finish the job this time.
Bring back the Crusades if thats what it takes to end the terrorism crap. Wipe Allah off the map
I'm sure we do and I am suprised that we haven't been hit yet

Steve 1
11-21-2005, 06:42 AM
Right !!!!!!!!!! Ole Can Hole the wimp here is a little slow like maple syrup. Or just a terrorist/terrorist supporter after all he put them as freedom fighters, which places the POS with them.

canuck1
11-21-2005, 08:15 AM
Right !!!!!!!!!! Ole Can Hole the wimp here is a little slow like maple syrup. Or just a terrorist/terrorist supporter after all he put them as freedom fighters, which places the POS with them.
Some people are just too stupid to breathe, and bull dyke stevey is right at the top of the list

Steve 1
11-21-2005, 08:22 AM
Can Hole terrorist I see you have perfected stupidity!

canuck1
11-21-2005, 08:25 AM
stevey- still too stupid too breathe

Steve 1
11-21-2005, 08:30 AM
Can Hole That’s coming from a worthless mental midget with the IQ of a Turd!

Forkin' Crazy
11-21-2005, 08:31 AM
Pull out? no. Finish the job this time.
Bring back the Crusades if thats what it takes to end the terrorism crap. Wipe Allah off the map
I'm sure we do and I am suprised that we haven't been hit yet
Well, we can agree on that. I hope you (Canada) never goes through what the US has...

Forkin' Crazy
11-21-2005, 08:32 AM
still too stupid too breathe
Whew, thanks for reminding me!!! I was wondering why I was light headed and turning purple!!! :D

canuck1
11-21-2005, 08:36 AM
Whew, thanks for reminding me!!! I was wondering why I was light headed and turning purple!!! :D
2 stroke smoke will get you every time

canuck1
11-21-2005, 08:37 AM
Can Hole That’s coming from a worthless mental midget with the IQ of a Turd!
Stevey - still too stupid too breathe

Steve 1
11-21-2005, 08:49 AM
Can Hole still as sharp as a sack of Chit I see!

canuck1
11-21-2005, 09:05 AM
What? I start repeating the same line over and over and ........ Oh sorry I was sounding like you...
Ready for that Cuba trip Stevey?

Steve 1
11-21-2005, 02:16 PM
What? I start repeating the same line over and over and ........ Oh sorry I was sounding like you...
Ready for that Cuba trip Stevey?
You are stuck on being Stupid LOOK where you reside Pissant!! What are your bragging rights?????? NONE!!!!!!!! We walked on the Moon and lifted a Communist Submarine from depths beyond comprehension while fighting your bedfellows the Commies in Asia and Bents buddies in our streets at the same time!!!!!
Why would anyone want to go to Cuba nowadays?? To view misery? To make some Pathetic ass feel important!! WAIT I know Hookers, You keep asking so here is the answer, I will go with my friends one day to get their property back that was stole by your Comrades/Lovers

Steve 1
11-21-2005, 02:24 PM
Can Hole do the human race a favour and provide it with your Complete Absence!!

Schiada76
11-21-2005, 03:47 PM
I don't get it. 24 dead is 24 dead.
1 + 15 + 8 = 24 maybe my math is wrong..... 1 + 15 + 8 = 24 nope, still adds up to 24 dead.
Am I missing something?
Or are you ranting again Stevey?
Maybe you'll get this but I doubt it you pacifist pansy.
When the fcking AP starts posting EVERY DAY the number of people killed in the US from GANGBANGERS alone they might just appear impartial and actually reporting the NEWS and not PROPAGANDA. BECAUSE THE NUMBER FAR FAR FAR exceeds our troop losses in Iraq.
BUT THEY WON'T BECAUSE THEY ARE LEFT WING, ANTI AMERICAN, TERRORIST SUPPORTING LIBERAL FCKING GODADAMNED SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So pacifist boy will YOU start your own accounting of the dead from mexican and black gangs in my country to compare with the numbers in Iraq or would THAT truth be too much for your liberal fcking PUNK ASS??????????!!!!!!!

canuck1
11-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Maybe you'll get this but I doubt it you pacifist pansy.
When the fcking AP starts posting EVERY DAY the number of people killed in the US from GANGBANGERS alone they might just appear impartial and actually reporting the NEWS and not PROPAGANDA. BECAUSE THE NUMBER FAR FAR FAR exceeds our troop losses in Iraq.
BUT THEY WON'T BECAUSE THEY ARE LEFT WING, ANTI AMERICAN, TERRORIST SUPPORTING LIBERAL FCKING GODADAMNED SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So pacifist boy will YOU start your own accounting of the dead from mexican and black gangs in my country to compare with the numbers in Iraq or would THAT truth be too much for your liberal fcking PUNK ASS??????????!!!!!!!
BLA BLA BLA but the numbers still seem to add up. You homo :mad:
So am I a pacifist or a punk ass.....you got me confused :rollside:

canuck1
11-21-2005, 06:26 PM
You are stuck on being Stupid LOOK where you reside Pissant!! What are your bragging rights?????? NONE!!!!!!!! We walked on the Moon and lifted a Communist Submarine from depths beyond comprehension while fighting your bedfellows the Commies in Asia and Bents buddies in our streets at the same time!!!!!
Why would anyone want to go to Cuba nowadays?? To view misery? To make some Pathetic ass feel important!! WAIT I know Hookers, You keep asking so here is the answer, I will go with my friends one day to get their property back that was stole by your Comrades/Lovers
Paranoid little fukker ain't ya. What is this "we" shit? You didn't do fukk all, you was still suckin on mamas tit. Stop trying to take credit for real mens accomplishments. Cuba sure is pretty

Schiada76
11-21-2005, 06:31 PM
BLA BLA BLA but the numbers still seem to add up. You homo :mad:
So am I a pacifist or a punk ass.....you got me confused :rollside:
The thread is about the AP dumb fcking canatard. No wonder we have to protect you cock sucking igloo dwellers.
Now try to stay focused............the NUMBERS don't mean shit other than the AP is a terrorist supporting liberal propaganda machine.
If it was about deaths they would have news flashes on the tens of thousands of deaths every year cause by LIBERAL politics. They don't, beacuse they are just like you. Whiney little cocksucking mommies boys who wont stand up and defend themselves.
I knew you wouldn't get it fuctard. :cry: :cry:

canuck1
11-21-2005, 06:37 PM
The thread is about the AP dumb fcking canatard. No wonder we have to protect you cock sucking igloo dwellers.
Now try to stay focused............the NUMBERS don't mean shit other than the AP is a terrorist supporting liberal propaganda machine.
If it was about deaths they would have news flashes on the tens of thousands of deaths every year cause by LIBERAL politics. They don't, beacuse they are just like you. Whiney little cocksucking mommies boys who wont stand up and defend themselves.
I knew you wouldn't get it fuctard. :cry: :cry:
I can't believe that you actually kiss Stevey with that mouth :)
So what you are saying is that 24 people aren't dead?

Steve 1
11-21-2005, 07:43 PM
Paranoid little fukker ain't ya. What is this "we" shit? You didn't do fukk all, you was still suckin on mamas tit. Stop trying to take credit for real mens accomplishments. Cuba sure is pretty
Wimp that's it !!!!!!!!! Small reply from a very small Mind/Man????? Now post something you have done. LMAO this should be good for a REAL laugh!! No wonder you nobodies are treated like lepers.
Cuba Gay boy you still bragging about that?????Preying on the misery of those enslaved people and stolen property why don’t you visit the jails asshole ,You Fags are crying about Gitmo well check out your hero the murdering Castro’s handiwork.

SmokinLowriderSS
11-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Cuba sure is pretty
Then move there and start posting to us from Havana. Betcha won't. Guess it's not REALLY THAT pretty.

canuck1
11-21-2005, 09:12 PM
Wimp that's it !!!!!!!!! Small reply from a very small Mind/Man????? Now post something you have done. LMAO this should be good for a REAL laugh!! No wonder you nobodies are treated like lepers.
Cuba Gay boy you still bragging about that?????Preying on the misery of those enslaved people and stolen property why don’t you visit the jails asshole ,You Fags are crying about Gitmo well check out your hero the murdering Castro’s handiwork.
Hey Cartman, you're ranting again. Braggarts like you can always wish and pretend but at the end of the day you still are a wannabe :cry:

Schiada76
11-22-2005, 06:19 AM
I can't believe that you actually kiss Stevey with that mouth :)
So what you are saying is that 24 people aren't dead?
No, I'm saying you're a leftist imbecile who can't comprehend what she's reading. Get your momma's tit out of your mouth and ask an adult to explain this thread to you. All you have to do is shut the **** up and the US will protect you and the rest of the world just like it always has. :rolleyes:

Steve 1
11-22-2005, 08:26 AM
Hey Cartman, you're ranting again. Braggarts like you can always wish and pretend but at the end of the day you still are a wannabe :cry:
Gees show me something you have done Mr Can Hole nobody aside from stealing a few pesos from poor Cubans enslaved by your butt master Castro. Typical reply from a Liberal Lying Nothing!! Ever consider suicide as an improvement to your miserable existence. You see another difference between you and me is the fact that I can say that to your face!!

canuck1
11-22-2005, 01:43 PM
No, I'm saying you're a leftist imbecile who can't comprehend what she's reading. Get your momma's tit out of your mouth and ask an adult to explain this thread to you. All you have to do is shut the **** up and the US will protect you and the rest of the world just like it always has. :rolleyes:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA homo. So explain it to me mr man. Your so smart and so tuff.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...protect me... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA....

Steve 1
11-22-2005, 01:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA homo. So explain it to me mr man. Your so smart and so tuff.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...protect me... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA....
But worthless Peso dealer, what’s more common than a Canadian Fag?? You love that crap up there!

canuck1
11-22-2005, 01:48 PM
Gees show me something you have done Mr Can Hole nobody aside from stealing a few pesos from poor Cubans enslaved by your butt master Castro. Typical reply from a Liberal Lying Nothing!! Ever consider suicide as an improvement to your miserable existence. You see another difference between you and me is the fact that I can say that to your face!!
Say it to my face? This is the internet :) , You are not getting any smarter are you Cartman. I told you before Mr Braggart I got nuthin to prove to you or anyone else in this world. So keep on ranting....You ever figure out why you are so mad at Castro?
BTW you are still to stupid to breathe

canuck1
11-22-2005, 01:50 PM
But worthless Peso dealer, what’s more common than a Canadian Fag?? You love that crap up there!
You forget your meds today Cartman? I think that we need to run this through a translator.

Steve 1
11-22-2005, 01:56 PM
Say it to my face? This is the internet :) , You are not getting any smarter are you Cartman. I told you before Mr Braggart I got nuthin to prove to you or anyone else in this world. So keep on ranting....You ever figure out why you are so mad at Castro?
BTW you are still to stupid to breathe
Small world Leper Fag Coward, Why do you idiots kiss a mass murdering tyrants ass all the time??? It will not be so funny when the place goes back into right-full hands.
You got nothing to prove is right Nobody!! Key here word NOTHING =your life’s work. Try the suicide option.

canuck1
11-22-2005, 02:23 PM
Small world Leper Fag Coward, Why do you idiots kiss a mass murdering tyrants ass all the time??? It will not be so funny when the place goes back into right-full hands.
You got nothing to prove is right Nobody!! Key here word NOTHING =your life’s work. Try the suicide option.
Unlike you Stevey I have never kisses anyones ass. Rightfull hands? You are refering to the Cuban people or the US?
Buck up little camper, suicide is never the answer, no matter how stupid you prove yourself to be Stevey they have these things called books that can help you to get smarter. You should travel the world,without the attitude, and open your eyes/mind. you would be suprised that idiots like you are the minority in most parts of this world we live in.
Bye Stevey

Steve 1
11-22-2005, 02:41 PM
Unlike you Stevey I have never kisses anyones ass. Rightfull hands? You are refering to the Cuban people or the US?
Buck up little camper, suicide is never the answer, no matter how stupid you prove yourself to be Stevey they have these things called books that can help you to get smarter. You should travel the world,without the attitude, and open your eyes/mind. you would be suprised that idiots like you are the minority in most parts of this world we live in.
Bye Stevey
BUT Can Hole you are in fact a world champion Ass kisser and Butt-Boy aside from a terrorist goes with your territory!
You have been somewhere??? LIAR !! besides stealing dirty rumpled up pesos in Cuba from Castro’s slaves and looking for a Latin Male date there???
I guess your breath-holding thing is from the deep throat you are accustomed to. A by-product of the long winters there in that chit hole.
You really do not fare well in a debate so if I were you, hitting the Books would be a via able option. Until next time, grow a Brain and then come back you sound foolish!

canuck1
11-22-2005, 02:49 PM
Puff out your chest and tell us another story Stevey. Your ranting is getting a little old. At least come up with a new name to call me, Why don't you use your brain and give us something new to make you look ever dumber. You my friend are completely clueless. But definately entertaining
If we ever meet I'll buy the first round or two
Later I'm done

Schiada76
11-22-2005, 03:10 PM
OH DAMN! You're right! You've got me now. The Cannuckatard Navy (a canoe, a toothless squaw, and sixer of labbats EH) protects your country!