PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice For Delta Mechanic!!

Gunny
11-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Hey folks I am new to this sight just stumbled on it. And I am in need of a Boat mechanic to do a little work on my Regal Commodore 277XL. I have just moved and berthed this boat into the Delta close to Antioch. I need someone to replace those damn Quadrajets on my twin Merc's with Edelbrock Marine Performer Carbs and replace the cables as well. I have the carbs and plates just need someone to do the work. Anyone out there know of someone, and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Gunny

MOBrien
11-20-2005, 10:26 PM
Gunny---
Call "Boatmasters" in Dublin @ (925) 828-5775 and ask for Drew. He does all of my service and I live in Sac. I tow my boat 1.5 hours each way because he takes good care of his customers and is great to do biz with. Highly recommended by me and many others in the ***boat forums that know him and the work of his team.
Good luck.

deltarat
11-21-2005, 07:13 AM
Gunny---
Call "Boatmasters" in Dublin @ (925) 828-5775 and ask for Drew. He does all of my service and I live in Sac. I tow my boat 1.5 hours each way because he takes good care of his customers and is great to do biz with. Highly recommended by me and many others in the ***boat forums that know him and the work of his team.
Good luck.
I could not have said it better myself. Drew does an excellent job and he should be able to take care of all of your problems with no issues. I would highly recommend Boatmasters to any one.

DAVEO
11-21-2005, 09:00 AM
I could not have said it better myself. Drew does an excellent job and he should be able to take care of all of your problems with no issues. I would highly recommend Boatmasters to any one.
YES YES YES boatmasters......

RACER52
11-21-2005, 12:30 PM
bunch of shirt tail grabbin mofo's :yuk:
by the way did anyone tell you B.M. in Dublin? :boxed:

Lofty
11-21-2005, 01:14 PM
Drew definatly knows his chit and will GET THE JOB DONE! Unlike other shops in the Delta.... :220v:
When you need parts come talk to me and I'll hook you up.