PDA

View Full Version : DCB'S WEBSITE..........?

=PAYED CA$H=
06-25-2003, 02:32 PM
WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS SITE??????? :confused:
NO CHANGES SINCE WHO THE HELL KNOWS.... sleeping
I BET SALES WOULD GO UP NATIONWIDE IF PEOPLE COULD JUST LOOK AT A GOOD SPREAD ON THEIR WEBSITE....... eek!

mbrown2
06-25-2003, 02:35 PM
I too think it should be updated...but from my perspective, and the schedule they have going on boats, it is not hurting their sales...and they limit the boats they build each year anyway so they can continue to keep the same level quality...

NastyOne
06-25-2003, 02:36 PM
Man you read my mind! That site sucks. I met the guy in Havasu that made it. Cool guy... but I wouldnt have payed him.
[ June 25, 2003, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: NastyOne ]

Reaper1
06-25-2003, 02:41 PM
Hey =CAP LOCK= I mean payed cash. You've got a point about the website. smile_sp

TOBTEK
06-25-2003, 03:27 PM
I told Dave and Darla awhile back that they needed to freshen up there site. Some galleries of boat done in the past, And with the new owners permission current projects being done would be nice. I know for a fact they have a few used MACH26's forsale right now, and the site say's zero available. GREAT BOAT BUILDER.....not so good web page.

Phat_Kat
06-25-2003, 06:54 PM
TOBTEK:
I told Dave and Darla awhile back that they needed to freshen up there site. Some galleries of boat done in the past, And with the new owners permission current projects being done would be nice. I know for a fact they have a few used MACH26's forsale right now, and the site say's zero available. GREAT BOAT BUILDER.....not so good web page. you know for sure they don't have anyone yet? I've meant to give them a call! I'm gonna finnally do it tommorow!