PDA

View Full Version : Who is the man in this relationship??

Steve 1
11-21-2005, 06:54 AM
Bent 472 ,can hole, APb

Forkin' Crazy
11-21-2005, 07:01 AM
I don't think it's Arizona Not Boater. He was Bruno's bitch last time I heard. :crossx:

Blown 472
11-21-2005, 09:05 PM
Day late and a dollar short, much like the bus you ride every day ey stevo? you window licker. :p

Steve 1
11-22-2005, 08:05 AM
Bent you answered one poll question with that effeminate reply.

canuck1
11-22-2005, 01:50 PM
Stevey,Still to stupid to breathe

Steve 1
11-22-2005, 01:59 PM
Stevey,Still to stupid to breathe
I could have told you that after your first lying Post..

canuck1
11-22-2005, 02:22 PM
I could have told you that after your first lying Post..
Puff out your chest and tell us another story Stevey. Your ranting is getting a little old. At least come up with a new name to call me, Why don't you use your brain and give us something new to make you look ever dumber. You my friend are completely clueless. But definately entertaining
If we ever meet I'll buy the first round or two
Later I'm done

Steve 1
11-22-2005, 02:29 PM
Puff out your chest and tell us another story Stevey. Your ranting is getting a little old. At least come up with a new name to call me, Why don't you use your brain and give us something new to make you look ever dumber. You my friend are completely clueless. But definately entertaining
Later I'm done
Can Hole show me something impressive that YOU did!!! I await this Joke from a Laughable Can Hole mential midget.. Come on I could use a good laugh..

canuck1
11-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Later I'm done

Jeanyus
11-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Later I'm done
You already said that.

canuck1
11-22-2005, 03:09 PM
You already said that.
Twice :)