PDA

View Full Version : It Runs!!!

Nate480*
05-14-2006, 02:50 PM
I can't believe it, fired on the first try and ran smooth. Now it's time for paint and a trip to the water. A big thanks to Grant, Danny, and Mike, can't tell you guys how much help you have been. Hopefully the rest will go smooth and I won't have to worry you guys anymore! :D

Wet Dream
05-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Congrats!!!

Lady Warhawk
05-14-2006, 05:17 PM
Good going Nate. You aren't worrying anybody. That's what we all do is help each other. Shoot, if it wasn't for Grant, and Mike we would have to go sailing instead :cry:

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-15-2006, 06:57 AM
Glad it ran, hopefully we'll be with ya Saturday or Sunday.
Jamie

Nate480*
05-15-2006, 10:43 AM
Jamie
I'm soory, I forgot to thank you too. Look foward to this weekend, I'm shooting for Sat, but Sun will do too!

Lady Warhawk
05-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Jamie
Danny went to Grants today to work on the boat. Hopefully it'll be ready to rock "n" roll this weekend. Are we cooking,or just having some cold ones?

Nate480*
05-15-2006, 04:29 PM
Danny went to Grants today to work on the boat. Hopefully it'll be ready to rock "n" roll this weekend. Are we cooking,or just having some cold ones?
You're call, I'm game for cold ones, cooking sounds good too though.
I'll be so nervous I'll probably need more than a few! :confused:

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-15-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm soory, I forgot to thank you too. Look foward to this weekend, I'm shooting for Sat, but Sun will do too!
It's no problem! I was there for support. I know how difficult it can be putting everything back together. Let us know what day. We are hoping to have everything done by the end of the week, if everything goes okay.

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-15-2006, 07:42 PM
Both sounds good to me. Nothing like hot dogs on the beach. All nice and burnt and krispy :rollside: . I guess as it get's closer we'll know which day to go and what to bring.

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-15-2006, 07:43 PM
That's okay, you can have as many as you want. We'll have Monica drive you back :220v: :rollside:

Nate480*
05-16-2006, 06:52 AM
That's okay, you can have as many as you want. We'll have Monica drive you back :220v: :rollside:
Please don't twist my arm! Hot dogs sound good, whos got the grill? Meeting Sat around mid morning or lunch sound good to everyone?

MizBubba
05-16-2006, 08:43 AM
Please don't twist my arm! Hot dogs sound good, whos got the grill? Meeting Sat around mid morning or lunch sound good to everyone? ...It all depends on how soon we get everything put back together :rolleyes: ....but I'd like to go out on Saturday. :rollside:

MarKist
05-16-2006, 08:44 AM
Grill.............who needs a grill?? a stick and a fire Dude, thats all it takes thats how we do it, tell'em Jamie!! :)
Markist

Lady Warhawk
05-16-2006, 08:50 AM
Grill.............who needs a grill?? a stick and a fire Dude, thats all it takes thats how we do it, tell'em Jamie!! :)
Markist
LOL Mark, I'm an ol country GRIT ( girls raised in the south), I even you know in the woods. NO, not that, you know, what a bear does :rollside:

Lady Warhawk
05-16-2006, 08:51 AM
I call cold ones, heck I can eat at home. No need to be nervous though, it's all going to work out fine :)

Lady Warhawk
05-16-2006, 08:52 AM
...It all depends on how soon we get everything put back together :rolleyes: ....but I'd like to go out on Saturday. :rollside:
How far along are ya'll?

Nate480*
05-16-2006, 10:43 AM
I call cold ones, heck I can eat at home. No need to be nervous though, it's all going to work out fine :)
Cold ones it is, I guess I'm too modern with the grill and all anyhow, LOL
Maybe a stop on the way back for food if anyone is up for it.

Nate480*
05-16-2006, 10:45 AM
...It all depends on how soon we get everything put back together :rolleyes: ....but I'd like to go out on Saturday. :rollside:
Tell Bubba to get with it :rolleyes: There is still a couple days left, I'm still pushin to be done too, sounds like paint tonight or tommorow. I still need a name though, any suggestions??

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-16-2006, 06:41 PM
Please don't twist my arm! Hot dogs sound good, whos got the grill? Meeting Sat around mid morning or lunch sound good to everyone?
We won't be ready til Sunday :cry: . But, I'm sure we'll meet up sometime. Maybe you can meet us out there if everything goes good with you on Saturday.

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-16-2006, 06:43 PM
Markist
You got it Mark. But sad enough is that we're going to keep a grill in the boat incase anyone wants some weeners :220v:

Nate480*
05-16-2006, 08:19 PM
We won't be ready til Sunday :cry: . But, I'm sure we'll meet up sometime. Maybe you can meet us out there if everything goes good with you on Saturday.
Well that makes two of us, if I'm even ready then. I forgot about the bracket for the ride plate. I can't seem to get the gauges figured out yet either. :cry: Jamie ask Mike if a miracle can be pulled off for a bracket by this weekend.

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-17-2006, 01:20 PM
Well that makes two of us, if I'm even ready then. I forgot about the bracket for the ride plate. I can't seem to get the gauges figured out yet either. :cry: Jamie ask Mike if a miracle can be pulled off for a bracket by this weekend.
I'm sure a miracle can happen. Just give him a call!

Lady Warhawk
05-18-2006, 07:34 AM
Cold ones it is, I guess I'm too modern with the grill and all anyhow, LOL
Maybe a stop on the way back for food if anyone is up for it.
LOL, I do my best eating after drinking cold ones.

Nate480*
05-18-2006, 09:12 AM
LOL, I do my best eating after drinking cold ones.
Yeah me too! Ok I think I'm back on track for sometime Sat maybe. :rollside:

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-18-2006, 04:00 PM
Yeah me too! Ok I think I'm back on track for sometime Sat maybe. :rollside:
Come on make it Sunday!!

Nate480*
05-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Come on make it Sunday!!
I'd like to go both, but that depends on if Mike and I can figure the prob with the gauges. What time Sat are you guys starting? I owe everyone breakfast anyhow!

sleekcraft76
05-18-2006, 06:49 PM
about 8:00 come on over.

Nate480*
05-19-2006, 04:45 AM
[QUOTE=sleekcraft76]about 8:00 come on over.[/QUOTE
I assume no one is picky, I'll bring the breakfast!

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-19-2006, 05:43 AM
[QUOTE=sleekcraft76]about 8:00 come on over.[/QUOTE
I assume no one is picky, I'll bring the breakfast!
We ain't picky if it's free. But you don't have to do that though. See ya tomorrow morning

Lady Warhawk
05-19-2006, 06:44 PM
We're planning on being at the lake Sat & Sun. 40% chance of rain, but what the heck, I'll take the sun, and some cold ones before mother nature takes over. We might just bring snacky food, and get a bigger meal on the way home. By then I need something solid in my stomach <burp>
Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend :rollside: