PDA

View Full Version : If you were 14 would you.......

spectratoad
11-22-2005, 07:37 AM
:D Why didn't I have any teachers likes this that would teach me how the reproductive systems operate?!?! :cool:
Now I am not saying what Debra Lafave did was ok and I may have a different view if it was my child but why can't I have any stories like this from my childhood. :D
http://www.buffalobeast.com/53/lafave_debra_bike%20copy.jpg

Chase
11-22-2005, 07:40 AM
SSHHH :D :D :devil:

jdogginla
11-22-2005, 07:49 AM
Done did the deed at 16.......probably would've been scared shitless at 14 :rollside:

Kilrtoy
11-22-2005, 07:56 AM
Hell Yeah

Tom Brown
11-22-2005, 08:08 AM
Hell Yeah
Kilr, you're a flaming heterosexual.

SANDBAGGER
11-22-2005, 08:12 AM
:D Why didn't I have any teachers likes this that would teach me how the reproductive systems operate?!?! :cool:
Now I am not saying what Debra Lafave did was ok and I may have a different view if it was my child but why can't I have any stories like this from my childhood. :D
http://www.buffalobeast.com/53/lafave_debra_bike%20copy.jpg
You mean you didn't????? :rollside:

Jbb
11-22-2005, 08:19 AM
You mean you didn't????? :rollside:
lol....yeah....I thought everybody did....

riverbound
11-22-2005, 08:21 AM
You would have NEVER seen me running to the cops. :cool:

riverracerx
11-22-2005, 08:31 AM
If only knew then what I knew now.
Some of the girls in my grade had some HOT moms. And I remember them flirting with me. "Oh you are so cute, you should go out with my daughter!".
I was very shy and naive
I shoulda banged 'em!

Just Tool'n
11-22-2005, 09:32 AM
If only knew then what I knew now.
Some of the girls in my grade had some HOT moms. And I remember them flirting with me. "Oh you are so cute, you should go out with my daughter!".
I was very shy and naive
I shoulda banged 'em!
Hindsite is always 20/20!

Sherpa
11-22-2005, 09:43 AM
without even a second thought..........
--Sherpa

bunny 166
11-22-2005, 09:48 AM
I guess I will speak up as a mom of a very handsome son...I would frickin kill that teacher....Boys that age (every age, actually :rolleyes: ) have out of control hormones...She should be ashamed of herself!!!! If the situation was reversed, no way would I sleep with a good looking male teacher...I think most 14 year old girls would say ewwwww.... :yuk:

JB in so cal
11-22-2005, 09:50 AM
I guess I will speak up as a mom of a very handsome son...I would frickin kill that teacher....Boys that age (every age, actually :rolleyes: ) have out of control hormones...She should be ashamed of herself!!!! If the situation was reversed, no way would I sleep with a good looking male teacher...I think most 14 year old girls would say ewwwww.... :yuk:
It's a good thing you didn't go to Dana Hills...LOL!!
You would've been targeted by the ENTIRE science department...

Jbb
11-22-2005, 09:51 AM
lol....and every single[honest] guy would say...hell yeah...... :p
Thus the paradox.....man woman......good evil.....paper plastic.... :p

bunny 166
11-22-2005, 09:56 AM
It's a good thing you didn't go to Dana Hills...LOL!!
You would've been targeted by the ENTIRE science department...
LOL......Thanks John, I think?.... :boxed:

JB in so cal
11-22-2005, 09:58 AM
There is a husband/wife combo still together that originated as a teacher/student combo in 1981...

bunny 166
11-22-2005, 09:59 AM
lol....and every single[honest] guy would say...hell yeah...... :p
Thus the paradox.....man woman......good evil.....paper plastic.... :p
Definitely a double standard...She made a "mistake", a "poor decision",a "bad judgement call" but a man doing that is a pure pedophile....Not fair, she deserves a pedophile title as well....

Dusty Times
11-22-2005, 10:00 AM
Fla. Teacher Pleads Guilty in Sex Case 19 minutes ago
TAMPA, Fla. - A female teacher pleaded guilty Tuesday to having sex with a 14-year-old middle school student, avoiding prison as part of a plea agreement.
Debra Lafave, 25, whose sensational case made tabloid headlines, will serve three years of house arrest and seven years' probation. She pleaded guilty to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery.
The former Greco Middle School reading teacher apologized during the hearing, saying that "I accept full responsibility for my actions."
The boy told investigators the two had sex in a classroom at the Greco school, located in Temple Terrace near Tampa, in her Riverview town house and once in a vehicle while his 15-year-old cousin drove them around Marion County.
If convicted at trial, she could have faced up to 15 years in prison on each count. The plea agreement also was designed to resolve similar charges pending in Marion County.
Her attorney, John Fitzgibbons, said in July that plea negotiations had broken off because prosecutors had insisted on prison time. He said she planned to plead insanity at trial, claiming that emotional stress kept her from knowing right from wrong.

bunny 166
11-22-2005, 10:00 AM
There is a husband/wife combo still together that originated as a teacher/student combo in 1981...
It is not unheard of...What about May Kay Letourneau? She's still with Villi, right? Wierd....

bunny 166
11-22-2005, 10:01 AM
Fla. Teacher Pleads Guilty in Sex Case 19 minutes ago
TAMPA, Fla. - A female teacher pleaded guilty Tuesday to having sex with a 14-year-old middle school student, avoiding prison as part of a plea agreement.
Debra Lafave, 25, whose sensational case made tabloid headlines, will serve three years of house arrest and seven years' probation. She pleaded guilty to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery.
The former Greco Middle School reading teacher apologized during the hearing, saying that "I accept full responsibility for my actions."
The boy told investigators the two had sex in a classroom at the Greco school, located in Temple Terrace near Tampa, in her Riverview town house and once in a vehicle while his 15-year-old cousin drove them around Marion County.
If convicted at trial, she could have faced up to 15 years in prison on each count. The plea agreement also was designed to resolve similar charges pending in Marion County.
Her attorney, John Fitzgibbons, said in July that plea negotiations had broken off because prosecutors had insisted on prison time. He said she planned to plead insanity at trial, claiming that emotional stress kept her from knowing right from wrong.
3 years house arrest?? A man would have had the book thrown at him....

Dusty Times
11-22-2005, 10:02 AM
3 years house arrest?? A man would have had the book thrown at him....
Exactly what I was thinking!

HocusPocus
11-22-2005, 10:29 AM
the one i had a thing for.. wasn't a teacher but the school librarian. :rollside:

KLEPTOW
11-22-2005, 11:21 AM
I guess the other woman that got 30 years last week, feels totally screwed.
ooh That's right that's what she was doing...... with a 15 year old.