PDA

View Full Version : BIG thanks to Mat, Jen and Glengie

nodigg
05-14-2006, 04:01 PM
For inviting me and the crew out for the fish tacos! EXcellent as always seeing and hanging with you all. (I'll keep and eye out Dave)

Big Warlock
05-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Had word there were going to be fish tacos in Steamboat from a reliable source. Looked for No Digg and Matt. Left about 01:00 with no sighting. So the info on location was bad?
Saw Matt, Goldie and boat going through the channel around 06:00pm from Shugrue's. Guess they had the scoop on the fish tacos. :crossx:

Throttle
05-14-2006, 07:31 PM
all there! sorry you missed us. :cry:

nodigg
05-14-2006, 08:28 PM
Had word there were going to be fish tacos in Steamboat from a reliable source. Looked for No Digg and Matt. Left about 01:00 with no sighting. So the info on location was bad?
Saw Matt, Goldie and boat going through the channel around 06:00pm from Shugrue's. Guess they had the scoop on the fish tacos. :crossx:
We pulled anchor about uh.....1 or 2 pm with Trimman and went up to the sandbar. Sorry we missed you.

hot_diggity_dog
05-15-2006, 05:25 AM
For inviting me and the crew out for the fish tacos! EXcellent as always seeing and hanging with you all. (I'll keep and eye out Dave)
Anytime Rick, a big thanks to Matt and jen they are the Shiat!
HDD :cool:

Phat Matt
05-15-2006, 07:57 AM
The info was good. We were in Steamboat from probably around noon till 3pm or so. We had the grill set up on the bow of my boat and were tied up with about 7 other boats.

dicudmore
05-15-2006, 08:07 AM
sorry I missed the gathering by working saturday :220v:
I heard it was a success :cool: