PDA

View Full Version : This is how stupid the people I work with are.....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-23-2005, 08:13 AM
So, I am talking with the receptionist at my office this morning and we are talking about Thanksgiving dinner. I said I don't really like turkey so we are having filet mignon for dinner and she says "oh thats nice if you like fish".
Total moron. :rolleyes:

Do F150's Float?
11-23-2005, 08:14 AM
So, I am talking with the receptionist at my office this morning and we are talking about Thanksgiving dinner. I said I don't really like turkey so we are having filet mignon for dinner and she says "oh thats nice if you like fish".
LMFAO...o my god...

GHT
11-23-2005, 08:19 AM
Isn't that a fish you catch off the coast of Mignon???
I'll bet she doesn't even know the Vice President's name..
Dumb biatch

lucky
11-23-2005, 08:21 AM
lmao - I guess when raises come around You can just tell her it's her turn to pay

riverbound
11-23-2005, 08:24 AM
LMFAO
I thought you were goign to talk about my favorite crazy person :)

Chelle
11-23-2005, 08:26 AM
I had someone ask me how I like my fish cooked....LOL
They must not be Steak eaters...

topless
11-23-2005, 08:28 AM
I had someone ask me how I like my fish cooked....LOL
They must not be Steak eaters...Did you tell them raw?

Jbb
11-23-2005, 08:30 AM
What does she look like...?... :p

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-23-2005, 08:34 AM
What does she look like...?... :p
She's blond (go figure) kind of big boobs, kind of cute in a trailer park sort of way....want me to hook ya up? :p

riverbound
11-23-2005, 08:35 AM
She's blond (go figure) kind of big boobs, kind of cute in a trailer park sort of way....want me to hook ya up? :p
Yes...thank you :crossx:

pjones
11-23-2005, 08:42 AM
Some people just don't get out very often I guess..
Thats a good one though...Wonder what she thinks about catfish???

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-23-2005, 08:42 AM
Yes...thank you :crossx:
She's not your type. Unless you are interested in just a complete moron to make fun of. :rollside:

Tom Brown
11-23-2005, 08:59 AM
She's not your type. Unless you are interested in just a complete moron to make fun of. :rollside:
How is she fixed for vaginal moisture?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-23-2005, 09:01 AM
How is she fixed for vaginal moisture?
Not sure...let me go check....... :rollside:

riverbound
11-23-2005, 09:03 AM
.....thats just my type :)

barbigrl
11-23-2005, 09:05 AM
LMFAO
I thought you were goign to talk about my favorite crazy person :)
I thought this was about her????

MOBrien
11-23-2005, 09:59 AM
someone that stupid should not be the one taking calls at the front desk. 1st impressions are obviously key to business and if she's that focken stupid you gotta wonder how many times she's given a caller the impression that your company is full of idiots....thus loosing biz because the caller doesn't call again based on that impression.
Fire the dumb biatch & refer her to your competitor......... :crossx:

HM
11-23-2005, 10:04 AM
Sounds like a great candidate to call and ask her to page the following people:
Al Coholic
Hugh Jazz
Mike Hunt
Harry Knutz
........?

riverroyal
11-23-2005, 10:06 AM
must be hot

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-23-2005, 10:16 AM
Sounds like a great candidate to call and ask her to page the following people:
Al Coholic
Hugh Jazz
Mike Hunt
Harry Knutz
........?
LOL!!! Great idea.

riverbound
11-23-2005, 10:29 AM
I thought this was about her????
No...there is another crazy with a capital K lady...that works there. I cranked called her once.

canuck1
11-23-2005, 10:39 AM
She's blond (go figure) kind of big boobs, kind of cute in a trailer park sort of way.... :p
Topless??