PDA

View Full Version : SPAM: King of the Road 5th Wheel in OK

In2Deep
11-23-2005, 01:10 PM
This is my mother's and her husband's prize possession.
I've overnighted in this -- and it's pristine.
They just purchased a new one (same brand, but bigger unit) -- and this one's got to go. Unit is in Norman, Oklahoma -- and I'm sure delivery could be worked out. Asking $36,995, which I'm told is very good deal on one of these units.
Contact her directly if interested. CALL: 405/364-7288; or E-MAIL: marijo7@cox.net.
Here's the description.
1999 KING OF THE ROAD R32CK
CALLING ALL DESERT RATS AND SNOWBIRDS! All-Season 1999 KING OF THE ROAD - ROYALITE, R32CK. Babied, in MINT CONDITION!! Sleeps 4. Interior: Rosewood/Floral Patterns; Exterior: White w/Graphics. Aluminum Framed, Triple Slides, All-Fiberglass Exterior, Gel-Coat Molded Front/Rear Caps, and LOADED w/Every Luxury Option: New Slideout Covers, Power Front Jacks, Dolly Wheels, Huge Insulated Basement Storage, Arctic Insulation, Outside Shower, Ducted AC/Heat Pump, Brand-New 2nd Roof AC in 2004, 2 Ducted 30,000 BTU Furnaces, 2 Power Vents w/ Covers), 42" Ceiling Fan in Living Room. Living Room: 8' Ceiling in Living-Dining-Kitchen, Gorgeous Rear Entertainment Center w/Leaded-Glass Floor-to-Ceiling Storage Cabinets, 27" TV w/Satellite/Cable Connection, DVD/VCR, Stereo System Throughout Unit, AM/FM/CD/Cassette. 2 Swivel Rocker-Recliners, Hide-A-Bed Sofa. Dining: Oak Hidden-Leaf Dinette Table w/4 Upholstered Chairs. Kitchen: Center Kitchen, Lift-Up Counter Extension, Double-Access Cabinets, Top/Bottom Fridge, 3-Burner Stove w/Oven, Microwave. Bedroom: 6' Ceiling, Cabinet w/Cable/Antenna Connection for 2nd TV, Queen Island Bed, 4-Drawer Residential-Style Dresser, Clothes Hamper, Full-Length Double Mirrored Wardrobe w/Shelves, 2 Extra Shirt/Linen Closets. Bathroom: Spacious All-in-One Walk- Through w/Radius Shower and Skylight, Large Vanity w/Drawers and Shelves, Residential-Style Medicine Cabinet, Over-the-Commode Storage Cabinet. Day/Night Shades, Systems Monitor Panel, Generator-Ready. Deluxe Solid Oak Cabinetry with Storage Galore, Beautiful Lift-Top Oak Coffee/Writing Table, Matching End Table (Both w/Storage), and Much More, Original Owners, All Records and Manuals, Non-Smokers. Unit Has Been Completely Detailed From Top to Bottom. Appliances/Equipment on Full Warranty Through 8/06! PLUS: 2 Great Bonuses: Nearly-New RV Cover w/Tie Downs and TurboMaxx Fan w/Thermostat (Buyer to Install)!! This is the Most Beautiful King You Will Find, and The Best Deal!! $36,995 (OBO).

In2Deep
11-25-2005, 11:58 AM
ttt