PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Water Level For Turkey Weekend????

Dusty Times
11-23-2005, 05:52 PM
What's the water level in havasu for Thanksgiving weekend?
Thinking about hitting the water with the weather looking so good. And it's turning to shit next week.

1Shockwaveguy
11-23-2005, 07:52 PM
What's the water level in havasu for Thanksgiving weekend?
Thinking about hitting the water with the weather looking so good. And it's turning to shit next week.
Where are you trying to go? I wouldn't try running to the sandbar but if you are just looking to launch and put around the lake you will have no issues

Havasu Hangin'
11-23-2005, 08:21 PM
According to www.coloradoriverinfo.com (http://www.coloradoriverinfo.com/waterflowreports/2005/1114.html)...the level should be 447.5'...which is better than September.
No worries.

Dusty Times
11-24-2005, 07:36 AM
Thanks guys!
If the Nautical ramp situation for owners is worked out (not like it should be so crowded that they wouldn't have room) I'll launch there. If not I don't know. I hate Windsor!

Havasu Hangin'
11-24-2005, 07:43 AM
Thanks guys!
If the Nautical ramp situation for owners is worked out (not like it should be so crowded that they wouldn't have room) I'll launch there. If not I don't know. I hate Windsor!
That's a tough call. The water was about a foot lower in September, and the end of the ramp was exposed so bad, that only PWCs could use it. The water's probably only down 1-2 feet off the summer levels.
With your boat...I'd be careful (your boat in no PWC)
:D

Dusty Times
11-24-2005, 07:55 AM
With your boat...I'd be careful (your boat in no PWC)
:D
It's kinda a personal watercraft...........No one ever wants to go with me :cry: