PDA

View Full Version : Think Im bad!

Kim Hanson
11-23-2005, 08:33 PM
Okay, it all started 2 days ago with these people we met up with at the lake this summer! They seemed normal, smoked some pot and nothing more.......well I took the kids on the water for hours tubing and for some reason they think of me as the best thing since sliced bread....okay, this is where the weird shit starts :cry:
We get this call from the kids saying they have been home for a full day without food and no one is there with them ( these kids are like 7 & 12 ) It turns out the Mom is a crackhead and left them alone with nothing, but a roof over there heads :cry: We contacted the Social Services and they had Marcy go's down there and tells the story and we got to go grab these 2 kids that are angels ( you know how that works..right! )
Okay we had them for 1 day and they seemed to be normal kids ( TV, candy all the normal stuff ) Then we get a call, they don't have anyone that will take them and they are to go back to the crackheads place ! I said fock that shit and she had to go down to the Cop Shop and sign some crap before the kids where let go from me! We went and dropped them off to see total hatred at me and Marcy ( fock sakes we just helped out the kids )...anyways!
1 day has passed and I got home early and was playing around on the puter and I get this call ( where is my Mom, is she there? ) Focking Great, went over to there place and grabbed the kids and took them for some food , they wanted Arby's..This car followed me right to the drive through and waited, I pulled out of the drive through lane and got out to see this car leave..Now I'm freaking out, I have people following me now! This is too weird :mad:
I got them there food and off we went back to get cloths for them and this focking car started following me again, this is a 2 turn place from Arbys and I made it like a 12 turn to the house and they followed..freaking out again, murders are happening here over the crack shit! Really freak in out now, I have 2 kids that's aren't mine and I have to keep them safe from WHAT EVER IS FOLLOWING ME! This is just focking great, can't see them ( cause they are staying away from us and I can't see the color of the car-truck ) !
Went inside there house to let them eat and grab cloths and then I got asked by some girl what I was doing the these kids! This bitch lives next door and didn't see nothing wrong with what was happening :mad: Needless to say " get the fock out of my face worked good " Off we went to my place to make more fockin phone calls!
I called the Grandmother ( legal guardian ) that focked me up...anyways! I talked to this women for 1 hr. and all was cool, she was coming for the 2 kids the next day ( Im thinking fockin ya ) ,I go to sleep to wake up for work at 5AM and this fockin crackhead called me to ask where my kids are! I told her to call her Mom..done deal!
Called Marcy to make sure the kids were picked up from school and she told me that the Mom picked them up ( now, I'm totally livid ) nothing heard from anyone......then these 2 kids show up asking for all my info, so they can contact me later..Mom's in rehab and her Husband is going crazy and I got dragged into this crap for what?
I had to get this off my chest thanks........( . )( . )..........Did I do the right thing?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-23-2005, 08:39 PM
Aw, Kim, that stinks. Your good heart got you dragged into a mess. You know, we do what we can do for people, and that's all we can do. You know you did right, you don't need us to tell you. Sucks for the kids. Just be careful not to endanger your own family.

ULTRA28
11-23-2005, 08:44 PM
Hell yeah you did the right thing. I just hope it doen't come back to bite you. Be careful man. Sucks for the kids.

Jordy
11-23-2005, 08:46 PM
Good thing guns are outlawed in Canada. Just flash them your Havasu shorts Kimmy and you should be alright. :D :D :D
On a serious note, if you're goign to go **** yourself up, that's fine, just make sure that nobody is depending on you to keep themselves alive. ;)

HocusPocus
11-23-2005, 08:49 PM
it makes me feel good knowing there are still people in the world willing to stick their neck out to help out some kids in need.

Kim Hanson
11-23-2005, 08:58 PM
Good thing guns are outlawed in Canada. Just flash them your Havasu shorts Kimmy and you should be alright. :D :D :D
On a serious note, if you're goign to go **** yourself up, that's fine, just make sure that nobody is depending on you to keep themselves alive. ;)
You don't know much about me Jordy, just the net right? :p ........( . )( . )...........RRL SUCKS, you know that right?

Squirtin Thunder
11-23-2005, 09:01 PM
Kim,
I now have some new respect for you. Good job !!! I am sorry they are scarring you but remember you are doing what is right and that is all that matters. What are the cops doing for these kids anyway ??? Hang in there it will soon work out.
Jim

Jordy
11-23-2005, 09:04 PM
You don't know much about me Jordy, just the net right?
Something like that... ;)
RRL SUCKS, you know that right?
I have no idea. They banned me from there for saying RD SUX!!! ;) :D

Kim Hanson
11-23-2005, 09:40 PM
Kim,
I now have some new respect for you. Good job !!! I am sorry they are scarring you but remember you are doing what is right and that is all that matters. What are the cops doing for these kids anyway ??? Hang in there it will soon work out.
Jim
When people are found beaten to death in Barns here, ya that fockin scares me! The Cop's are really not doing shit all here, scary thought!............( . )( . )...........

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-23-2005, 09:42 PM
Sounds like Kingman, AZ.

Kim Hanson
11-23-2005, 09:42 PM
Something like that... ;)
I have no idea. They banned me from there for saying RD SUX!!! ;) :D
Well I told someone to " Fock off a few times " is that the same :p .............

Kim Hanson
11-23-2005, 09:45 PM
Sounds like Kingman, AZ.
Im not ever going to Kingman then.........( . )( . )........Im not joking people, this is focked up shit for up here !

MagicMtnDan
11-23-2005, 10:29 PM
You did good Kim. Just don't lettem know about all your posts on www.HavasuBarney.com :D

HCS
11-23-2005, 10:57 PM
Kim!
You posted this in the right spot. Don't do anything else!
People out there are messed up. Iv'e been there many times.
It's the boating dealio. Every kid that you invite boating that has a troubled family has found a new life.
Your their new dad.
And you'll make a good mother too.

Fire Angler
11-24-2005, 12:51 AM
Wasn't that on Cops last night?
Good for the Kids you stepped in like you did, that's awesome!

HCS
11-24-2005, 01:03 AM
Wasn't that on Cops last night?
Good for the Kids you stepped in like you did, that's awesome!
In all reality, more people should get involved.
Butt! My butt.
I got sued because I stuck my neck into someone elses business.
I didn't even do anything, and it cost me two years of my life.
For nothing.

JamesS
11-24-2005, 01:07 AM
Good on ya Kim!. I vacation in Kelowna every year and yeah like you already stated B.C. is going down the gutter. Just this vacation passed (August) I was walking in the park downtown on the water only to walk up on 8 people in a cricle smoking crack (this was at 9pm :mad: ). If I was an RCMP in Kelowna I would have grabbed their crack pipe, stomped on it and then proceed to take out my stick for a little re-enforcement of my point :crossx: .

HCS
11-24-2005, 01:14 AM
Where in the hell do you snipers come from? :D

rivergoer
11-24-2005, 03:52 AM
damn crack heads!!! but yeah you didnt do anything wrong :)

nhbuoy
11-24-2005, 04:44 AM
...You certainly did the right thing...the only problem is that no good deed goes unpunished...crackheads are funny like that...

canuck1
11-24-2005, 04:50 AM
At times like this don't you wish you weighed more than 65 pounds Kimmy :rollside:

hoolign
11-24-2005, 05:32 AM
At times like this don't you wish you weighed more than 65 pounds Kimmy :rollside:
Thats 65lbs + 2x 144 OZ in each hand...
Kudos Kim, for lookin out for the kids...but watch yourself . the way people are so caniveing (sp) these days ..the parents could be up to something and using the kids to get it going

Chase
11-24-2005, 06:23 AM
Is there going to be a confessions of a Kim Hanson Thread??? :220v:
You did what was right Kim...maybe a good thing to document all of what is going on..just as a little bit of a backup..

hoolign
11-24-2005, 07:44 AM
Is there going to be a confessions of a Kim Hanson Thread??? :220v:
You did what was right Kim...maybe a good thing to document all of what is going on..just as a little bit of a backup..
Say it aint so....say it aint so...

Sane Asylum
11-24-2005, 08:23 AM
It was the right thing..........Plus, I had to get to 900... :)

HOSS
11-24-2005, 08:46 AM
Now let me get this straight. You smoke a lil rope with some crackheads last summer. Met them first time then. Meet up again ,,,probably smoke more pot,,and just how in the hell did the kids get your number again?

canuck1
11-24-2005, 09:53 AM
Thats 65lbs + 2x 144 OZ in each hand...
That is only if Marcy is driving

canuck1
11-24-2005, 09:54 AM
Now let me get this straight. You smoke a lil rope with some crackheads last summer. Met them first time then. Meet up again ,,,probably smoke more pot,,and just how in the hell did the kids get your number again?
Kimmy runs the trailer park

FMluvswater
11-24-2005, 02:38 PM
You did a reallly wonderful thing, Sugar. Those kids are lucky you were around. Like someone else said take care of your own first. You have done what you could but don't take on more than is good for you and your family.

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 05:20 PM
Thats my balls biatch, don't you have a building to fix or something........( . )( . )......... :p

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 05:23 PM
Okay Hoss.....I went to town to get my v-drive and left Marcy at the campsite and she met them and when I got back she told me they smoke pot. I don't and to me thats all that matters with that stuff, they got it from the phone book Hoss...........( . )( . )......... :cool:

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 05:25 PM
Kimmy runs the trailer park
Like you rule the water jet boat biatch.........( . )( . )........... :p

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 05:27 PM
You did a reallly wonderful thing, Sugar. Those kids are lucky you were around. Like someone else said take care of your own first. You have done what you could but don't take on more than is good for you and your family.
I have to get use to having the door locked again, we haven't locked it in 6 years now! There was a shooting this morning over crack ......( . )( . )...........

canuck1
11-24-2005, 06:23 PM
I have to get use to having the door locked again, we haven't locked it in 6 years now! There was a shooting this morning over crack ......( . )( . )...........
Pull your pants up and people will be less inclined to take a shot at ya Hanson

canuck1
11-24-2005, 06:25 PM
Thats all I got biatch, don't you have a building to fix or something........( . )( . )......... :p
OK 66 with a winter coat. Why what did you wreck now?

canuck1
11-24-2005, 06:26 PM
Like you rule the water jet boat biatch.........( . )( . )........... :p
A boat that starts everytime you push the button......what a concept :)

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 06:34 PM
Pull your pants up and people will be less inclined to take a shot at ya Hanson
If I show plumber crack they are more than likey to thinks it bed time and leave me alone :p ........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 06:38 PM
OK 66 with a winter coat. Why what did you wreck now?
Okay ya c unt, I weigh in at 145 buck naked and I didn't wreck anything this week.......( . )( . ).........wait till summer though :rollside: I'm bringing the v-drive down to smoke that home depot boat of your's and Holli will take pictures focker. :D :D

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 06:41 PM
A boat that starts everytime you push the button......what a concept :)
I don't drive them like a Grandpa though, time to throw away the walker and get something FAST..........( . )( . ).........Those water wings look silly on you anyways :D :D

canuck1
11-24-2005, 06:49 PM
Okay ya c unt, I weigh in at 145 buck naked and I didn't wreck anything this week.......( . )( . ).........wait till summer though :rollside: I'm bringing the v-drive down to smoke that home depot boat of your's and Holli will take pictures focker. :D :D
145 with Marcy sittin on your lap.......Which river do you wana go run on? Hooli can take pics of me towin your lump from the passenger seat :rollside:

canuck1
11-24-2005, 06:50 PM
I don't drive them like a Grandpa though, time to throw away the walker and get something FAST..........( . )( . ).........Those water wings look silly on you anyways :D :D
When you get a fast boat then you can run your mouth. One mans water wings = Kimmys life jacket

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 06:52 PM
145 with Marcy sittin on your lap.......Which river do you wana go run on? Hooli can take pics of me towin your lump from the passenger seat :rollside:
Shit floats in rivers, Sylvan Slew and the loser gets to wax the winners boat in the hot sun......( . )( . )........ :p

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 06:57 PM
When you get a fast boat then you can run your mouth. One mans water wings = Kimmys life jacket
I don't wear lifejackets, ask Chase we only did around 95mph and I was bare except for a pair of shorts and sunglass's :p I can run my mouth also, i did the same speed during breakin with my OB as Rob Chrunyk did on the river and his is a race boat biatch! .........( . )( . ).......I smoked that Tunnel JetBoat at Sandy this year in the 1/4 with a 502 in it with my Marlin :D

canuck1
11-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Like I said when you get a fast boat..........

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 07:04 PM
Like I said when you get a fast boat..........
Quit talking like one of the guys in the V-Drive Section focker, isn't there a lake by your cabin? I only need about 500 yards to scare the fock out of you.....( . )( . )........ :p

canuck1
11-24-2005, 07:06 PM
Quit talking like one of the guys in the V-Drive Section focker, isn't there a lake by your cabin? I only need about 500 yards to scare the fock out of you.....( . )( . )........ :p
500 yards? I'll fall asleep waiting for you.

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 07:14 PM
500 yards? I'll fall asleep waiting for you.
You can't park on the finish line biatch, fall asleep..you take that nap before the water thing biatch......( . )( . ).......There was one of those little beer can boats here this year also, he stayed away from me, don't know why but Marcy talked with him while I did a beer run! He thought my OB was way too nasty to be on this Lake :D :D It was about 16' long and soooo slowwwwwwww you got to watch for 10 minutes before it was out of sight and that was to the other side of the Lake and it only 400 yards across :p