PDA

View Full Version : update on bad checks

pleasantcat
11-23-2005, 08:52 PM
well...330 am sunday we recieved a call that the truck was recovered. we went today down to the impound yard to get the truck. now, when they took it ,it had sat for over a year and the fuel pump had died.so, we figured on towing.but, when we walked up it looked strangely...clean. closer inspection showed that it was fully detailed. and the windows had that shoe polish," runs great""cold ac"" call blah blahblah" we both looked puzzled at eachother and ....it started up, air blew cold. wow what a deal.
they stole the truck from us and fixed most of the issues detailed it then parked it on a corner to try and sell it.
aint carma cool!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Jordy
11-23-2005, 08:54 PM
That's good stuff right there Sean. Hope this is an indication that things are turning around for you guys. ;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-23-2005, 08:56 PM
That is some story! Right on!

YeLLowBoaT
11-23-2005, 08:56 PM
Damn, can you get teh guys that took your truck to take mine???
I am happy that your got your truck back.

pleasantcat
11-23-2005, 09:04 PM
thanks jordy! i've got the paperwork in a bag somewhere between here and kentuky's a.g.'s office. as well as mercruser and oh um the finance company oh, did i mention the bbb.
now maybe this boat deal will come around like the stolen truck.

pleasantcat
11-23-2005, 09:04 PM
thanks everyone!!!!!!!

Jordy
11-23-2005, 09:05 PM
now maybe this boat deal will come around like the stolen truck.
Keepin' my fingers all crossed up for ya bud. ;)

phebus
11-23-2005, 09:13 PM
well...330 am sunday we recieved a call that the truck was recovered. we went today down to the impound yard to get the truck. now, when they took it ,it had sat for over a year and the fuel pump had died.so, we figured on towing.but, when we walked up it looked strangely...clean. closer inspection showed that it was fully detailed. and the windows had that shoe polish," runs great""cold ac"" call blah blahblah" we both looked puzzled at eachother and ....it started up, air blew cold. wow what a deal.
No thanks needed, it was the least I could do after using for a year for free. :D :D :hammer2:

JetBoatRich
11-23-2005, 09:14 PM
Not bad at all :cool: and the first time I ever heard that a vehicle was stolen and fixed it up :rolleyes:

pleasantcat
11-23-2005, 09:37 PM
if you look at the original post reguarding " beware cashiers checks" yould catch the whole thing. although it started friday the 18th and ended today it's not a long saga.

pleasantcat
11-23-2005, 09:39 PM
thanks jordy. ya know, the owner of that dealership was braggin' to me how he's sold over 100million in boats. but he's crying over 20k????? i dont get it.

HocusPocus
11-23-2005, 10:10 PM
you can't beat that with a stick.. :) now if they only nail the d*ckheads that gave you the bad check.

pleasantcat
11-23-2005, 10:24 PM
they could get a job at the local car wash when they get out of the clink