PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer Marine Remotes

River918
11-24-2005, 10:34 AM
is anyone using these? if so, how do you like the? and I was also wondering if you can run two of them (ie. dasha nd transom mount).....
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pio/pe/images/portal/cit_3442/266617549CDMR80D.jpg

River918
11-24-2005, 10:46 AM
Never used one, but you can typically run as many as you'd like, you just need a mini plug Y splitter to run two. To run three, you need two mini plug Y splitters, etc.
That's what I was looking for, but I cant seem to find any. Plus, these units have a crap load of wires on them instead of the basic one plug....I'll probably just stick with the basic oval ones instead...they seem to be the most reliable..

OhmLoad
11-25-2005, 09:29 PM
I install these all the time but you can only use 1 with your radio. You can use as many of the Pioneer remotes without the display as you want. Pioneeer claims they are coming out with new cooler remotes with displays in Jan or Feb.
OHM

River918
11-26-2005, 09:01 AM
I install these all the time but you can only use 1 with your radio. You can use as many of the Pioneer remotes without the display as you want. Pioneeer claims they are coming out with new cooler remotes with displays in Jan or Feb.
OHM
thanks for the info