PDA

View Full Version : 5 Users....

Chase
11-24-2005, 02:32 PM
It is amazing how few people are on here...everyone is out eating thier turkey...

Tom Brown
11-24-2005, 02:35 PM
I guess it's Canada day on ***boat.

Chase
11-24-2005, 02:37 PM
Canada rules...

Tom Brown
11-24-2005, 02:40 PM
These fockers are all busy stuffing themselves with deep fried turkey.
I'm out of bread and down to one can of salmon in the pantry. I've also got some cheese, milk, and a jug of Bullseye original barbeque sauce. Should be an interesting dinner. :idea:

Chase
11-24-2005, 02:42 PM
Well you are laughing then Tom....
..............isn't there a store somewhere close??

Tom Brown
11-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Well you are laughing then Tom....
..............isn't there a store somewhere close??
I don't expect to leave work until roughly 3am. I'm trying to get a bunch of stuff finished tonight so I don't have to work late tomorrow night but it's unlikely that I'll succeed.
I think I'll order in sushi. Last night, I had a few pieces of pizza that someone ordered from Domino's. It tasted horrible and is probably what gave me the shits.
I'll have the Bullseye salmon when I get home... unless I get the shits again, in which case I'll have the cheese and milk.

Chase
11-24-2005, 02:50 PM
How come you are working the hours you are right now??

Tom Brown
11-24-2005, 02:51 PM
How come you are working the hours you are right now??
I'm shredding my way through a couple of bushels of documents before the auditors get here next week.

Chase
11-24-2005, 02:52 PM
Just run them through the grain cleaner.......

Tom Brown
11-24-2005, 02:54 PM
Just run them through the grain cleaner.......
I have a hunch they will all get sorted into the large pea bin.
I'll shit my pants if anyone on here has the first clue what that means.

River918
11-24-2005, 02:59 PM
once I get off work,,,,,I won't be...Damn, I'm starving!!!!!!!

Jbb
11-24-2005, 03:33 PM
Brown is working late ....sorting thru all the video clips sent to him... :p

Tom Brown
11-24-2005, 03:36 PM
Brown is working late ....sorting thru all the video clips sent to him... :p
... every one featuring morbidly obese women.

Jbb
11-24-2005, 03:48 PM
... every one featuring morbidly obese women.
You have publicly stated .....that IS your preference... :)
just tryin to help... :220v:

spectras only
11-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Since you guys are bored , I'll show you some pictures of my progress on the boat . New transom and engine stringers .Got the drive back today [ bellhousing was broken , kissing a log on the Fraser ] .
Before and after shots of engine bay .
http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/engines%20out
http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/new%2520transom.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/craig::s%2520project.jpg
Here's the other project my buddy is building . 35' full canopied boat with ZZ572 .We're almost done with the engine rigging .
http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/Img_1360.jpg.
Craig is building a doghouse for the engine with a glass sliding top also serve as a coffee table :) .
I'll post mere picture at a later date [ april is the maiden voyage date ] . If you want to check out his workmanship , log on to www.richmondyachts.com . He did the interior of 'Status Quo' back in 2003 .
Sorry for the large size , had to uninstall photoshop at work :mad:

Tom Brown
11-24-2005, 05:42 PM
Both projects are looking good, SO.
I had forgotten about your drive issue. It looks like more of a deal than I first thought. I didn't realize you'd have to pull the engines too.
At least with your boat apart you won't be posting messages about how great it is to boat in January in the Vancouver area. :D

Sleek-Jet
11-24-2005, 05:52 PM
These fockers are all busy stuffing themselves with deep fried turkey.
I'm out of bread and down to one can of salmon in the pantry. I've also got some cheese, milk, and a jug of Bullseye original barbeque sauce. Should be an interesting dinner. :idea:
Some of us had steak... and are working tonight...
Where's all the cheese and bran muffins????

spectras only
11-25-2005, 02:00 AM
Both projects are looking good, SO.
I had forgotten about your drive issue. It looks like more of a deal than I first thought. I didn't realize you'd have to pull the engines too.
At least with your boat apart you won't be posting messages about how great it is to boat in January in the Vancouver area. :D
TB , as you can see the time I'm posting at , am doing midnight oil on the boat to get it back on the water , so i can brag about going boating in january 1st to see the polar bear swim :p

Chase
11-25-2005, 05:57 AM
Make sure you check the lentle bin too....I am sure you don't need any help to shit your pants after eating that salmon basted in BBQ sauce...

JDK
11-25-2005, 08:19 PM
Only if you're using a Carter Disk. All that paper will just plug up a rotary screen. :p