PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of Kim Hanson

Chase
11-24-2005, 02:40 PM
Oh my god what did I start??

Tom Brown
11-24-2005, 02:43 PM
I heard from someone who knows him pretty well that he enjoys beer.

Chase
11-24-2005, 02:45 PM
So maybe he contributed to the Bud Boat...??
I will agree, as there was a day when Chase stood with Kim on a beach and drank a beer...or two

Chase
11-24-2005, 02:46 PM
There were no kids involved, and it was a non-smoking beach

Tom Brown
11-24-2005, 02:49 PM
There were no kids involved, and it was a non-smoking beach
The thought of Kim and Mrs. Kim on a non smoking beach makes me laugh. :D
How did they make out? I take it they both survived.

hoolign
11-24-2005, 02:51 PM
Confessions huh?? well if he doesnt fess up to pissing on the road by my house then on one of my sleds...let me know and I'll tell ya about it :crossx:

Chase
11-24-2005, 02:52 PM
Well....I don't remember them smoking...other than cigarettes....
The non-smoking thing was more of just a cover to try to make the HAnsons look good.......

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 05:12 PM
So maybe he contributed to the Bud Boat...??
I will agree, as there was a day when Chase stood with Kim on a beach and drank a beer...or two
I just about laughed when you went and got a lifejacket to come for a high speed rip in my HST............( . )( . )........... :p

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 05:14 PM
Confessions huh?? well if he doesnt fess up to pissing on the road by my house then on one of my sleds...let me know and I'll tell ya about it :crossx:
I didn't want to wake anyone in the house up so, I thought I was camping out and the sled needed a wash didn't it :p You owe me 2 bucks for that wash Hooli...........( . )( . )........... :D :D

HocusPocus
11-24-2005, 05:19 PM
I heard from someone who knows him pretty well that he enjoys beer.
..........( . )( . )...........
you sure its beer he enjoys??? :crossx: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 05:29 PM
..........( . )( . )...........
you sure its beer he enjoys??? :crossx: :crossx:
Beer,Boats and .........( . )( . )...........the 3 B's for the water :p

canuck1
11-24-2005, 06:21 PM
The third B should be bucket so you can keep those turds of yours afloat

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 06:46 PM
The third B should be bucket so you can keep those turds of yours afloat
If they were turds they would float focker, you will see this summer when I take you for a spin in something faster than 65 and if you want to turn at that speed, no sweat..you will be the one skipping across the water.........( . )( . )......... :p

canuck1
11-24-2005, 06:52 PM
If they were turds they would float focker, you will see this summer when I take you for a spin in something faster than 65 and if you want to turn at that speed, no sweat..you will be the one skipping across the water.........( . )( . )......... :p
Your boats would have to actually run cause I ain't riding in your boat while on the trailer.

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Your boats would have to actually run cause I ain't riding in your boat while on the trailer.
You will see this summer focker, wear brown shorts okay! Less embarrassing getting out at the launch area.........( . )( . )..........
:p

canuck1
11-24-2005, 07:04 PM
Unlike you I don't shite myself when a fast boat shows up

Kim Hanson
11-24-2005, 07:07 PM
Unlike you I don't shite myself when a fast boat shows up
Okay, where do these fast boats show up? I want to make them look like little kids lost in a squirt gun fight............( . )( . )........... :cool:

One Eyed Jack
11-25-2005, 02:18 AM
only if you are macrobiotic
kim
if not they gonna sink
just like your logs

Chase
11-25-2005, 05:55 AM
Hence my signature...there are so many great things in a boaters life that starts with "B"..
Oh and Kim about the life jacket.....go to hell..... :yuk: I was scared....of you :220v: :D :D ;)

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 10:21 AM
Hence my signature...there are so many great things in a boaters life that starts with "B"..
Oh and Kim about the life jacket.....go to hell..... :yuk: I was scared....of you :220v: :D :D ;)
It wasn't that bad going that fast was it Chase :D :D .........( . )( . )..........My Marlin is pretty freaky if you aren't paying attention :p

dmontzsta
11-25-2005, 10:43 AM
He likes to wear daisy dukes, made up of old pants from his trailer park neighbors.

Chase
11-25-2005, 11:03 AM
It wasn't that fast Kim...wasn't it only hitting on two that day...or something....I put my life jacket on to keep a piston from penetrating my back.. LOL
All I know is that I had all the girls in my boat..and isn't that all that matters??

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 11:58 AM
It wasn't that fast Kim...wasn't it only hitting on two that day...or something....I put my life jacket on to keep a piston from penetrating my back.. LOL
All I know is that I had all the girls in my boat..and isn't that all that matters??
I couldn't lift my jackplate anymore than what it was and 95mph isn't fast in my books either! Marcy doesn't like it when I take alot of girls in the boat with me unless they are family members. There is enough people here from Canada that we should plan out a party somewhere this summer, need a good size lake though!........not Candle either :p ......( . )( . )........They told me to stay away from that place

Chase
11-25-2005, 12:12 PM
Well a nice lake where there has been lots of noisy boats on it is Blackstrap..nobody bitches there.....and they have one of the best launch ramps in the province...just no marina or anything..you have to anchor or beach it..oh and did I mention that I have never been stopped on the water by the law enforcement agencie...
Emma is pretty sweet...you were there on your next stop....
Deifenbaker...I have never been there though..maybe we could talk OGShocker to come to that one..
Just some ideas..

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 12:36 PM
Well a nice lake where there has been lots of noisy boats on it is Blackstrap..nobody bitches there.....and they have one of the best launch ramps in the province...just no marina or anything..you have to anchor or beach it..oh and did I mention that I have never been stopped on the water by the law enforcement agencie...
Emma is pretty sweet...you were there on your next stop....
Deifenbaker...I have never been there though..maybe we could talk OGShocker to come to that one..
Just some ideas..
I have heard of BlackStrap sounds good and Emma is a nice big Lake also, I have never been stopped on the water either, they got me at the launch the fockers :p .......( . )( . )........
Deifenbaker is a pretty warm Lake I heard! If so, sure is nice to have really warm water :p I will talk to you later about this party!

Chase
11-25-2005, 12:37 PM
Will there be beer at this party...
What about Tom Brown??

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 12:47 PM
Will there be beer at this party...
What about Tom Brown??
Im sure of the beer, lets maybe hope on some fast boats to go race :cool: Tom knows of a good Lake near him that he talks about from time to time, maybe it can happen there? ........( . )( . )....... :) Its like Napashitstick or something like that, big lake and it in Sask. still...

Tom Brown
11-25-2005, 12:48 PM
I might be persuaded to show.
It doesn't have to happen close to me. I'd like to keep it within a 3 hour drive, though. Blackstrap is great for me.

Chase
11-25-2005, 12:48 PM
Everything is dirty around there though

Tom Brown
11-25-2005, 12:49 PM
Everything is dirty around there though
That's what I love about it.

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 12:50 PM
I might be persuaded to show.
It doesn't have to happen close to me. I'd like to keep it within a 3 hour drive, though. Blackstrap is great for me.
Water cops and park people won't bug me at this place buddy?........If so Black Strap sounds good.......( . )( . ).......... :cool:

Chase
11-25-2005, 12:52 PM
If it is the Strap, this will have to happen June...early July.....for reasons I will not mention....

Tom Brown
11-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Water cops and park people won't bug me at this place buddy?
Kim, maybe if you have to keep an eye out for the cops, it's a sign you're doing something wrong. :idea:
.... just a thought. :D

Chase
11-25-2005, 12:54 PM
like stealing and corrupting children...... :220v:

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 12:54 PM
Kim, maybe if you have to keep an eye out for the cops, it's a sign you're doing something wrong. :idea:
.... just a thought. :D
Its just the speed thing and the loudness that gets me booted of Lakes, they don't even know I drink :p ........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 12:55 PM
If it is the Strap, this will have to happen June...early July.....for reasons I will not mention....
July sounds like warmer times than June........( . )( . )...... :cool:

Tom Brown
11-25-2005, 12:56 PM
July sounds like warmer times than June........( . )( . )...... :cool:
Can't you just put on that leotard you wear when you run the v-drive?

Chase
11-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Things get green then they do yoda

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 12:57 PM
like stealing and corrupting children...... :220v:
They called me to come save them and thats what I did :p Now they are safe with Grandma and away from the mom, job well done in my eyes.......( . )( . )..........

Tom Brown
11-25-2005, 12:58 PM
They called me to come save them and thats what I did :p Now they are safe with Grandma and away from the mom, job well done in my eyes.......( . )( . )..........
It's all good, Kim. We're just sticking it to ya, buddy. :D

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 12:59 PM
Can't you just put on that leotard you wear when you run the v-drive?
Hell no, this is tan time and my wetsuit is for late fall rips :p ...........( . )( . ).........

Chase
11-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Yeah..you can't afford any shrinkage......

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 01:02 PM
It's all good, Kim. We're just sticking it to ya, buddy. :D
I will get my time this next summer Tommy, you still never got to go for a fast rip in the HST! Chase wore a lifejacket, you can too! :p .......( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 01:03 PM
Yeah..you can't afford any shrinkage......
It's all muscle baby :p .........( . )( . ).........

Chase
11-25-2005, 01:03 PM
Hanson...what if was to fly out?? You sure the hell couldn't have drug me back in the boat...note my post above........ :rollside:

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 01:07 PM
Hanson...what if was to fly out?? You sure the hell couldn't have drug me back in the boat...note my post above........ :rollside:
I have had to yank 200+lbs guys out of buildings with my H2S traing and I really don't think I had to worry about you leaving the boat, unless the seat was going with you and then I could just throw you a rope and tow you in big fella :p .............( . )( . )..........That reminds me I need a trolling motta for such a accident :p :p

Chase
11-25-2005, 01:12 PM
yeah, so I can strap the trolling motor to my lifejacket.... :rollside:

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 01:22 PM
yeah, so I can strap the trolling motor to my lifejacket.... :rollside:
Hey , I look out for my passengers :p ..........( . )( . ).........

Chase
11-25-2005, 01:29 PM
And you know..anybody here who knows me....(which is pretty much nobody) knows that I never wear a lifejacket unless I am in the water wakeboarding...

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 01:50 PM
And you know..anybody here who knows me....(which is pretty much nobody) knows that I never wear a lifejacket unless I am in the water wakeboarding...
Then why was it you had to put it on in my boat :p It's faster now or do you want a ride in a v-drive, it's alot slower :p ...........( . )( . )......... :p

Tom Brown
11-25-2005, 02:33 PM
... and anybody here who knows me... I mean, really knows me... knows that I always run the crotch straps on my lifeline really tight.