PDA

View Full Version : Pleasant Tomorrow.......

Sane Asylum
11-24-2005, 07:43 PM
We'll be there tomorrow afternoon............Last run in the Sunsation......Delivering it next Fri. to the buyer at Havasu.....
I'll have a cryin towel with me........... :cry: :cry:

Sane Asylum
11-27-2005, 07:17 AM
Motha Fiiucken wind boat crowd.............I have never seen a more inept, slow, piece of fiiucken chit, no boat drivin, runnin into boat, dumbass, no courtesy, patagonia clothes wearin, needing to get fiiucken life, crowd in my entire fiiuken life......
I saw the bass boat guys load about 300 boats in about 30 minutes.....then comes the wind boat dumbasses.........three boats in about an hour. I just stayed away and became a spectator......
Finally two boats tied off and I ease up to the temp dock to tie off and go get the truck. On the way up the ramp a "Sailor" asks me if I'm going to get my truck and if he minds if he "Ropes" his boat around mine.......I said NO!!...I don't want you or your boat to touch my boat. I asked why he didn't get in his boat and put it on the trailer like everyone else and he explained that he was afraid of the wind.....It's times like this when a serious case of asshole can almost overwhelm me and take over my body...
I reiterated the don't touch my boat statement, told the wife to play lookout and went and got the truck.....
"F" the nimrods.............
Glad we got away with just high blood pressure............

Havasu Hangin'
11-27-2005, 07:26 AM
Those bass boat guys don't fool around....

INSman
11-27-2005, 07:42 AM
So, did you sell the boat and what are you getting next ?? :rollside:

Dusty Times
11-27-2005, 08:26 AM
Motha Fiiucken wind boat crowd.............I have never seen a more inept, slow, piece of fiiucken chit, no boat drivin, runnin into boat, dumbass, no courtesy, patagonia clothes wearin, needing to get fiiucken life, crowd in my entire fiiuken life......
I saw the bass boat guys load about 300 boats in about 30 minutes.....then comes the wind boat dumbasses.........three boats in about an hour. I just stayed away and became a spectator......
Finally two boats tied off and I ease up to the temp dock to tie off and go get the truck. On the way up the ramp a "Sailor" asks me if I'm going to get my truck and if he minds if he "Ropes" his boat around mine.......I said NO!!...I don't want you or your boat to touch my boat. I asked why he didn't get in his boat and put it on the trailer like everyone else and he explained that he was afraid of the wind.....It's times like this when a serious case of asshole can almost overwhelm me and take over my body...
I reiterated the don't touch my boat statement, told the wife to play lookout and went and got the truck.....
"F" the nimrods.............
Glad we got away with just high blood pressure............
You always seemed so mello!
I guess all I have to do is mentioned Blow Boat and you would go postal huh LOL
All kidding aside I agree with you 100%. They just asume that everyone gets out of their way when they come into the marina. And if you don't they will run into you. A friend was in his cabin in New Port and a blow boat T-Boned him and went all the way through his cockpit. I guess its a good thing he wasn't in the seat.

Sane Asylum
11-27-2005, 10:08 AM
So, did you sell the boat and what are you getting next ?? :rollside:
Delivering the Sunsation to Havi next Fri (2nd I think). We're looking at this right now....This is a pic of the 32.........It's just about right for the Lethcoe family of four......The genset and A/C, Heat option is what I'm all about right now.....We just need the room and I'll still have you guys for the 70+mph runs.....I'm a great boat biatch.....
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/utblethcoe/bluesearay.jpg

Sane Asylum
11-27-2005, 10:11 AM
You always seemed so mello!
I guess all I have to do is mentioned Blow Boat and you would go postal huh LOL
All kidding aside I agree with you 100%. They just asume that everyone gets out of their way when they come into the marina. And if you don't they will run into you. A friend was in his cabin in New Port and a blow boat T-Boned him and went all the way through his cockpit. I guess its a good thing he wasn't in the seat.
DT.....I am mellow......Don't let a whole lot get to me......This situation was out of control......
When the third blow boat almost clipped me at full ramming speed, I had had enough.........
I'm just going to buy something that let's me ram back.... :crossx:

Jordy
11-27-2005, 10:24 AM
Delivering the Sunsation to Havi next Fri (2nd I think). We're looking at this right now....This is a pic of the 32.........It's just about right for the Lethcoe family of four......The genset and A/C, Heat option is what I'm all about right now.....We just need the room and I'll still have you guys for the 70+mph runs.....I'm a great boat biatch.....
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/utblethcoe/bluesearay.jpg
That will look nice in our tieup in Humbug next Summer, along with some other new hardware that's in the works, alledgedly. :D :D :D

Sane Asylum
11-27-2005, 10:30 AM
That will look nice in our tieup in Humbug next Summer, along with some other new hardware that's in the works, alledgedly. :D :D :D
Watchu talkin bout willis.............NEW Hardware???

Jordy
11-27-2005, 10:32 AM
Watchu talkin bout willis.............NEW Hardware???
Not me (at least not for another year or so), and nothing solid yet. Rumors are flying about a new boat in the 38' range for our little armada. Which means more room for him to bring out girls for us to steal. :D :D :D

Sane Asylum
11-27-2005, 10:32 AM
Hey BTW.....
Have you read the thread about the guy that bought the 31' Amer. Offshore that's having motor probs?? Is that Sean (that used to have the reddish/maroon eliminator)......
Curious.....

Jordy
11-27-2005, 10:34 AM
Hey BTW.....
Have you read the thread about the guy that bought the 31' Amer. Offshore that's having motor probs?? Is that Sean (that used to have the reddish/maroon eliminator)......
Curious.....
That would be one in the same. Feel bad for him with all the troubles he's had with that boat.

Sane Asylum
11-27-2005, 10:59 AM
That would be one in the same. Feel bad for him with all the troubles he's had with that boat.
No chit..........That situation hugs one large root..............Guess it's easy for LCM to just say........"yea, bring it back over real quick and we'll fix er' up".....
Thought those guys had a decent reputation...... :cool:

Craig
11-28-2005, 11:29 AM
It's a nice boat. Once he gets the motor deal worked out, he'll have a damn nice ride for the spring! I learned a lot from reading that OSO thread about what I'd need to do when buying a boat that far away!

Sane Asylum
11-28-2005, 12:38 PM
It's a nice boat. Once he gets the motor deal worked out, he'll have a damn nice ride for the spring! I learned a lot from reading that OSO thread about what I'd need to do when buying a boat that far away!
Craig........Didn't see you guys much this summer.......Hope things are well with you and the rest of the crowd......
The American Offshores are killer boats.......feel bad for Sean........I may need to read the whole thread.......I'm thinking about the next boat coming from New York................Aaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhh
How's Mike's Motion running.........?

Jordy
11-28-2005, 12:48 PM
I'm thinking about the next boat coming from New York................Aaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhh
No biggie. Talk to the guy, get as much information on it as you can, then fly out to see it. Take it out on a sea trial. If it's something you think you still like and want, give him a deposit pending a clean outcome on a full survey. I had mine surveyed and I knew who I was buying it from. He pointed out a few things, just minor though, that I would have missed. Well worth the money, especially when it comes to setting up a value for insurance, not to mention piece of mind. ;)