PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Gear...

Chase
11-25-2005, 12:25 PM
OK, the Ultra boats ad caught my eye on here....so I said to myself..cover me i am going in...
Anyway, I am a sucker for boat gear/clothes...so who here can get me the discount or special offer code to get me a deal on some Ultra gear for me and the spousal unit....???

Flashover
11-25-2005, 12:43 PM
OK, the Ultra boats ad caught my eye on here....so I said to myself..cover me i am going in...
Anyway, I am a sucker for boat gear/clothes...so who here can get me the discount or special offer code to get me a deal on some Ultra gear for me and the spousal unit....???
How about some Dana gear for you and the wife... We have some prety sweet mens and womens shirts, hats and button up shirts. :crossx: :crossx:

Chase
11-25-2005, 12:47 PM
Hey, I am game for anything..please send the details. I love to advertise for the boat manufacturers etc...
I questioned Mark about some Dana gear, but never followed up.. ??

Tom Brown
11-25-2005, 12:51 PM
I questioned Mark about some Dana gear, but never followed up.. ??
[made up stuff deleted]. :D

Chase
11-25-2005, 12:53 PM
I thought they were "close".....especially since he is running DANA

Tom Brown
11-25-2005, 12:54 PM
I thought they were "close".....especially since he is running DANA
Oh yeah. Maybe I'm confused. :D

Chase
11-25-2005, 12:56 PM
There should be an "a" in there...he is runnin A DANA....not running the company...........yet

Chase
11-25-2005, 12:59 PM
How about some Dana gear for you and the wife... We have some prety sweet mens and womens shirts, hats and button up shirts. :crossx: :crossx:
Things are looking good....is there a shirt that says check back for our new products coming soon?? The website has said this for this whole year.. :crossx:

Flashover
11-25-2005, 01:19 PM
Yeah i know. we need to fix that. Just PM me some info and your address and what you want and i will let you know what i have. And who said the customer service went down hill?

Chase
11-25-2005, 01:31 PM
I will not go any further on the customer service issue as I am not part of that "issue".......

Flashover
11-25-2005, 01:34 PM
I will not go any further on the customer service issue as I am not part of that "issue".......
All i wan't to do is try to satisfy our customers. I just did not know something was wrong. Wich boat is marks? I don't know everyone yet becouse i am not in Cali.?

wsuwrhr
11-25-2005, 01:35 PM
How about an SB Products hat and shirt?
Brian

Chase
11-25-2005, 01:37 PM
SB.... :D :D
pm please

hoolign
11-25-2005, 01:51 PM
How about an SB Products hat and shirt?
Brian
SB stuff ???? as in Shockwavebob stuff?? I'll take a case of SB asswipe if his picture is on it... :)

Kim Hanson
11-25-2005, 02:10 PM
SB stuff ???? as in Shockwavebob stuff?? I'll take a case of SB asswipe if his picture is on it... :)
Thats funny, I bet it's cheap crap though :p .......( . )( . )...........The stuff that makes you get ass everyday when your fingers go through it :p

Tom Brown
11-25-2005, 02:30 PM
Wich boat is marks?
I can never remember.

Jbb
11-25-2005, 02:35 PM
I can never remember.
The mind.....is the second thing to go... :)

hoolign
11-25-2005, 02:37 PM
The mind.....is the second thing to go... :)
Look at JBB trying to sound all Dr.Phil...and shit.

Jbb
11-25-2005, 02:39 PM
Look at JBB trying to sound all Dr.Phil...and shit.
Following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace. I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we could all use more calm in our lives.
Dr. Phil proclaimed that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Jack Daniels, a bottle of Stoli, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, two pints of ice cream, some saltines and a box of chocolates.
And you have no idea how ****ing good I feel.
Dr Phil.....A true Hero....
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/860drphil.jpg

ULTRA28
11-25-2005, 03:35 PM
The discount code is - ***boatforums
Gets you 20% off.
I'll be adding a lot more items over the next week. We have more stuff we just got in for kids as well as men and women.

Flashover
11-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Gets you 20% off.
I'll be adding a lot more items over the next week. We have more stuff we just got in for kids as well as men and women.
Hey John hows it goin? That nascar boat looked real nice i like it alot. Im jealous that you got meet Dale Jr and some of the other guys. Anyway good luck on the auction i hope it goes well for you.. :crossx:
Slick

Kilrtoy
11-25-2005, 04:13 PM
Gets you 20% off.
Did I just see you at the bar :rollside:

ULTRA28
11-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Did I just see you at the bar :rollside:
You guys are back already? I figured you'd be there till dark. You must have something good planned for Yvonnes birthday. :)

ULTRA28
11-25-2005, 04:27 PM
Hey John hows it goin? That nascar boat looked real nice i like it alot. Im jealous that you got meet Dale Jr and some of the other guys. Anyway good luck on the auction i hope it goes well for you.. :crossx:
Slick
My favorite part was meeting all the drivers. They were all totally cool (except one that refused to sign the boat, even though he knew it was for sick kids).

dicudmore
11-25-2005, 04:30 PM
My favorite part was meeting all the drivers. They were all totally cool (except one that refused to sign the boat, even though he knew it was for sick kids).
it looked as though on the right rear corner that person's name was on the boat when the show aired??

Kilrtoy
11-25-2005, 04:32 PM
WTF, Who would not sign it... We want names or at least his car number

dicudmore
11-25-2005, 04:37 PM
WTF, Who would not sign it... We want names or at least his car number
well...I was not at the race, I was in Havasu that weekend...
BUT, I don't recall seeing JEFF GORDON and or #24 RAINBOW during the show come over to sign it

ULTRA28
11-25-2005, 04:50 PM
well...I was not at the race, I was in Havasu that weekend...
BUT, I don't recall seeing JEFF GORDON and or #24 RAINBOW during the show come over to sign it
I'm not allowed to say who it was. They were going to show the whole thing about him being an a-hole, but were told they had to cut it when it was previewed by NASCAR.
You are correct, Jeff Gordons name is not on the boat and they did not show it when he came near the boat. :wink:

dicudmore
11-25-2005, 05:01 PM
I'm not allowed to say who it was. They were going to show the whole thing about him being an a-hole, but were told they had to cut it when it was previewed by NASCAR.
You are correct, Jeff Gordons name is not on the boat and they did not show it when he came near the boat. :wink:
just trying to help you out :wink:

Kilrtoy
11-25-2005, 05:40 PM
That is messed up....
and of all the people kids look up too in NASCAR its him

Flashover
11-25-2005, 06:32 PM
Thats foked up... But maybee he has somthing in his contract that wont allow him to sighn certain stuff. I know NBA players have those issues. Still it's pretty lame. :mad:

riverroyal
11-25-2005, 07:05 PM
Gets you 20% off.
on me look funny on a Magic boat? :rollside:

OutCole'd
11-25-2005, 07:39 PM
Better than no shirt...... :cool:

Flashover
11-25-2005, 08:46 PM
No, NASCAR had sent out a memo letting the drivers know about the boat for the Petty charity. He had originally said he was going to sign it, but on race day changed his mind. He wasn't very nice about the way he said no either. He would have had to walk maybe ten feet out of his way to sign. Other guys like Tony Stewart and Dale Jarret had to come way out of their way to sign it, but were more than happy to.
Tony Tewart and Dale Jarret are very classy guys... Did you know that Tony Stewart donated 1 Million of his own money to the Victory Junction Gang Camp allready, He is a class act when it comes to charity. I did get to meet him once, Very nice guy. :crossx: :crossx:

Flashover
11-25-2005, 08:47 PM
A Dana shirt would look good for sure... :crossx: :crossx:

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 09:45 AM
A Dana shirt would look good for sure... :crossx: :crossx:
and where would one get this Dana shirt??

Flashover
11-26-2005, 02:47 PM
and where would one get this Dana shirt??
From Me of course... T-Shirts, Dickies embroiderd Shirts & Hats.. :crossx: :crossx:

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 03:16 PM
From Me of course... T-Shirts, Dickies embroiderd Shirts & Hats.. :crossx: :crossx:
details? I always need clothing products

BarryMac
11-26-2005, 03:20 PM
Gets you 20% off.
Sweet, I'm sending this info to my wife, I need some Ultra stuff for Christmas... :) :) :)

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 03:38 PM
Sweet, I'm sending this info to my wife, I need some Ultra stuff for Christmas... :) :) :)
so, should I tell JW to save you a spot in line somewhere on a mold, or just advertising Ultra while cruising the Carrera?? :cool:

BarryMac
11-26-2005, 03:40 PM
so, should I tell JW to save you a spot in line somewhere on a mold, or just advertising Ultra while cruising the Carrera?? :cool:
John knows how bad I want a 24 Stealth, just not in the cards, with two daughters in College, the Carrera is gonna have to do for a few more years. I will however pimp his shit, he makes a great boat and is a great guy too boot...

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 03:44 PM
John knows how bad I want a 24 Stealth, just not in the cards, with two daughters in College, the Carrera is gonna have to do for a few more years. I will however pimp his shit, he makes a great boat and is a great guy too boot...
true true...
ps, daughters you say?? :cool:

BarryMac
11-26-2005, 03:47 PM
true true...
ps, daughters you say?? :cool:
I have three, 19, 17, 13...

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 03:50 PM
I have three, 19, 17, 13...
you know I have room on the new boat for a co-pilot, and its an Ultra :cool:
Thats a tough age with kids to keep your sanity...My ex had 4... 21,19,15 and 2

BarryMac
11-26-2005, 03:51 PM
you know I have room on the new boat for a co-pilot, and its an Ultra :cool:
Thats a tough age with kids to keep your sanity...My ex had 4... 21,19,15 and 2
I'll ship the 19yo to you, she's a pain in the ass...:) :)

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 03:55 PM
I'll ship the 19yo to you, she's a pain in the ass...:) :)
all 19's are a pain in the ass from my experience...but OK :cool:

Flashover
11-26-2005, 04:05 PM
details? I always need clothing products
Let me know what you want. I should be getting some more T-shirst by monday, For men and women. The dickies shirts i need to get them and have them embroiderd. I you are interested just send me a PM..
Slick :crossx:

Flashover
11-26-2005, 04:06 PM
12yr old daughter here.. Hormones man scary stuff.. You would look good in some Dana gear also.. :crossx:

BarryMac
11-26-2005, 04:11 PM
12yr old daughter here.. Hormones man scary stuff.. You would look good in some Dana gear also.. :crossx:
My 13yo is very easy, for now, my two older kids, I have to leave the house three weeks out of the month, just to have some form of sanity... :220v:

Flashover
11-26-2005, 04:15 PM
My 13yo is very easy, for now, my two older kids, I have to leave the house three weeks out of the month, just to have some form of sanity... :220v:
Well then you have to throw the wife into the picture and then its realy crazy :crossx:

BarryMac
11-26-2005, 04:20 PM
Well then you have to throw the wife into the picture and then its realy crazy :crossx:
The wife is one of those three weeks, as soon as the 13yo gets to that time then I'm just moving out completely... :)

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 05:08 PM
we thought the 14 wasn't too bad...
till we find out her best friend (also 14) smokes pot, smokes cigarettes for the past 3 years, and is having sex with a 20-yr old :mad: :mad:

Flashover
11-26-2005, 05:54 PM
we thought the 14 wasn't too bad...
till we find out her best friend (also 14) smokes pot, smokes cigarettes for the past 3 years, and is having sex with a 20-yr old :mad: :mad:
See that shit right there scares me, I am very concerned about my girl. The big problem with her is she is very easily influenced by her friends and has not an ounce of common sense in her body. It scares the crap out of me.. :mad: :mad:

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 05:56 PM
See that shit right there scares me, I am very concerned about my girl. The big problem with her is she is very easily influenced by her friends and has not an ounce of common sense in her body. It scares the crap out of me.. :mad: :mad:
I think its these quiet girls to watch out for sometimes...

Flashover
11-26-2005, 05:59 PM
I think its these quiet girls to watch out for sometimes...
Well around here the quiet ones were the stonch mormon girls who went to church and youn womens meetings all the time. Those were the ones that were wild when you were alone, My kid is a drama quenn and full of her mothers attitude. She is realy smart just no comon sense. :crossx:

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 06:02 PM
Well around here the quiet ones were the stonch mormon girls who went to church and youn womens meetings all the time. Those were the ones that were wild when you were alone, My kid is a drama quenn and full of her mothers attitude. She is realy smart just no comon sense. :crossx:
in that case she should be relatively safe :cool:

Flashover
11-26-2005, 06:07 PM
in that case she should be relatively safe :cool:
Hey Dan it's been nice talkin with ya. Good luck on the single life give it time, i think you will enjoy it. Also it will be sweet to see some pics of your new boat, Make sure to post some of the build. And if you or any of your friends want some Dana gear let me know, i am always lookin to get the name out. I gatta go drink some beer. Have a nice nite. C-YA
Slick...