PDA

View Full Version : where is everybody?

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 03:17 PM
long day at work today and nobody to talk to...

BarryMac
11-26-2005, 03:20 PM
Hey Dan, whats the happ???

hoolign
11-26-2005, 03:21 PM
Well ...I wa going to discuss the olson twins with you ..but you can thank Info and hammerdown for forcing me to come up another topic .... :rollside:

Kilrtoy
11-26-2005, 03:21 PM
Well we went off roading, Ok drove down a really dusty dirty dirt rock road and went shooting the guns. Just got back in

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 03:32 PM
Hey Dan, whats the happ???
nada :cry:

dicudmore
Well we went off roading, Ok drove down a really dusty dirty dirt rock road and went shooting the guns. Just got back in
beats working I guess :cool:

GHT
Just got back in from Oklahoma and Texas (Holy Sh1t I need a vacation) now we're going out for drinks. Anyone want to join us??? :rollside: :D

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 03:33 PM
Well ...I wa going to discuss the olson twins with you ..but you can thank Info and hammerdown for forcing me to come up another topic .... :rollside:
thats ok, we saw the thread while it was there :cool:

dicudmore
Just got back in from Oklahoma and Texas (Holy Sh1t I need a vacation) now we're going out for drinks. Anyone want to join us??? :rollside: :D
sure but 5 hours away...
be drinking late tonight?

BarryMac
nada :cry:
Sell your truck yet???

HCS
11-26-2005, 03:34 PM
I'm here. Watching Miami and UVA.
Preparing for inventory. :yuk:

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 03:35 PM
Sell your truck yet???
nope, and blew the left front tire on the MOFO wednesday night...
guess I'm buying a tire now before I sell it :mad:

BarryMac
11-26-2005, 03:37 PM
nope, and blew the left front tire on the MOFO wednesday night...
guess I'm buying a tire now before I sell it :mad:
Sucks, tried to talk my boss into it, he really wants a crew cab 4x4, sorry.
I now have to service mine before I sell it, the Service Engine light just came on...

GHT
11-26-2005, 03:38 PM
sure but 5 hours away...
be drinking late tonight?
Guess for you we'll have to meet in Havi for drinks.... Ain't nothing wrong with that..

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Guess for you we'll have to meet in Havi for drinks.... Ain't nothing wrong with that..
nothing wrong at all...
going up for the parade next weekend?

GHT
11-26-2005, 03:41 PM
nothing wrong at all...
going up for the parade next weekend?
Yea, we are driving up after work Fri night and going out Sat night if all plans remain on track.. :)

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Yea, we are driving up after work Fri night and going out Sat night if all plans remain on track.. :)
very good then :cool:

ULTRA28
11-26-2005, 03:54 PM
Just got back from going for a bike ride with the kids. Not the quads, actual bikes, man I didn't realize how many hills are here in Havasu. I also didn't realize how out of shape I am.

redneckgirl
11-26-2005, 04:02 PM
Hey Dan...Just got back from Northern CA visititng my family!!!! :boxed:
RNG

Kachina26
11-26-2005, 04:06 PM
Come on now, where do you think I was???? It's comin' along, we lost half a week of work to T day though :mad:

Flashover
11-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Just got back from going for a bike ride with the kids. Not the quads, actual bikes, man I didn't realize how many hills are here in Havasu. I also didn't realize how out of shape I am.
Hey as long as the wife didn't beat your ass on the bike ride then you are ok. Just say Fock it and grab a beer... :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-26-2005, 04:16 PM
That is too funny, I go for my morning run and DAMN havasu is all hills, It is kicking my butt....
I had to stop the morning runs due to being out of shape .
now Im back to a mile a day

NashvilleBound
11-26-2005, 04:28 PM
So the obstical course didnt clue you in? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
I cant imagine riding bikes like when we were kids again....I ride the bike in the gym for 20 minutes and I am dying.....I remember riding bikes all day every day when we were kids....and yes, they had bikes back then. :rolleyes:
Hey Dan..... :)

ULTRA28
11-26-2005, 04:30 PM
Hey as long as the wife didn't beat your ass on the bike ride then you are ok. Just say Fock it and grab a beer... :crossx: :crossx:
My wife probably could kick my ass if she had come along. I ride a Haro freestyle (I refuse to admit that I'm getting old) with the kids, no gears, so it really sucks. At least she has gears for the hills.

ULTRA28
11-26-2005, 04:34 PM
That is too funny, I go for my morning run and DAMN havasu is all hills, It is kicking my butt....
No shit, they seem like small hills until you have to peddle up them. I also haven't learned my way around here yet. Seems like every street around the golf course is a dead end. I could see my house from the other side of the fairway. I almost hauled ass across the course to get home, but I was worried the kids would get caught.

Kilrtoy
11-26-2005, 04:37 PM
No shit, they seem like small hills until you have to peddle up them. I also haven't learned my way around here yet. Seems like every street around the golf course is a dead end. I could see my house from the other side of the fairway. I almost hauled ass across the course to get home, but I was worried the kids would get caught.
LOL, My son had fun playing with your little ones....
he was even more stoked when he found out their dad builds the fear factor boats

ULTRA28
11-26-2005, 04:56 PM
LOL, My son had fun playing with your little ones....
he was even more stoked when he found out their dad builds the fear factor boats
They had a good time too. Gavin said Kyle is 7, have you had him to hot laps yet?

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 05:04 PM
spending a lot of time in Havi lately?