PDA

View Full Version : just built my first power wheels

76ANTHONY
11-26-2005, 07:27 PM
ok where were these things when i was young, man this kids gonna love this thing. he's only 3 but its time to do something instead of just lettin him sit in his room and watch cartoons. this little thing is cool. i got the jeep. i guess i'll like it more than he does :D :D :D :D

Jbb
11-26-2005, 07:39 PM
Enjoy it!...I replaced numerous sets of worn out wheels on the power wheels jeep my son had.....and batterys
Then came go carts ....mini bikes....trail bikes ...quads.....ect ect
Take lots of pictures ...these WILL be the times of your life.... :)
Then he will become a teenager.....and go insane.... :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
11-26-2005, 08:46 PM
Don't lie beeeyotch. You know it's for you. :D We just gave the one that was in our backyard to Plya. That fawker still needs to show us pix of lil man cruisin it.

76ANTHONY
11-26-2005, 10:16 PM
yeah i was kinda hopping it would leed into something a little more fun than a plastic car :D we thought we'd start him out slow and then let him break something later.... next toy a quad of a fiddy like the hoots have..

HOOTER SLED-
11-26-2005, 10:20 PM
yeah i was kinda hopping it would leed into something a little more fun than a plastic car :D we thought we'd start him out slow and then let him break something later.... next toy a quad of a fiddy like the hoots have..
Just a got a 90 for the boys. That thing kicks ass. :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-26-2005, 10:26 PM
where the heck have you been?????????

76ANTHONY
11-26-2005, 10:27 PM
is it for xmas or just cause you wanted to get them somehting bigger?

Squirtin Thunder
11-26-2005, 10:28 PM
You can always add the extra batt for more power.

76ANTHONY
11-26-2005, 10:29 PM
You can always add the extra batt for more power.
really, hmmmm im gonna check that out, hes three so in about a month he'll get bored with it :D

Squirtin Thunder
11-26-2005, 10:32 PM
If I remember right the stock batt is 6v and you can add an extra 6v or go with the 12v batt.

HOOTER SLED-
11-26-2005, 11:08 PM
is it for xmas or just cause you wanted to get them somehting bigger?
Been busy with the turkey day. And my computer needed some fixin' too.
A lil' bit of both. They wanted a quad. I told them it was their early xmas gift. :rollside: HO HO HO. :D

HOOTER SLED-
11-26-2005, 11:10 PM
If I remember right the stock batt is 6v and you can add an extra 6v or go with the 12v batt.
The one I gave Plya had 2 batteries. That thing moved. Even on dirt and grass.

Squirtin Thunder
11-26-2005, 11:21 PM
The one I gave Plya had 2 batteries. That thing moved. Even on dirt and grass.
Amanda had a F150 that she used in the hills of our 3acers in NC. It looked like a mini crawler. It was way cool !!!

76ANTHONY
11-27-2005, 08:44 AM
Been busy with the turkey day. And my computer needed some fixin' too.
A lil' bit of both. They wanted a quad. I told them it was their early xmas gift. :rollside: HO HO HO. :D
i bet they where stooked. nice gift. well now you computer is working and your over turkey day, you gonna be on here a little more. everyone misses you two?

76ANTHONY
11-27-2005, 08:47 AM
yep its a little 6 volt and i already found a 12 volt. as soon as he gets used to it im going 12v. he'll love it. once hes over that he gets a go-cart dirt buggy or a quad. so im hopping it'll be soon. :D hes a good boy and he deserves the stuff he wants. plus i dont want him being a cartoon lover and not an outside lover. i decided as soon as i can get him a quad we all get bikes, so he has someone to go on the trails with.