PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Reverse SPAM

Cole Sanger
11-27-2005, 04:56 AM
I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a new to me boat. What I want is a good boat. I prefer it to be 21-25feet long. Really would like it to be an open bow, but not dead set against the right cuddy cabin. Would like the power to be a big block if possible, sterndrive only. I have to stay below $22000 - the long shot part. I don't mind older boats, so long as they are in good shape. I am willing to travel. I am located in AZ, but willing to travel as far away as KS,TX,NM,CA,NV,OR,UT,OK, you get the picture. I would like to get moving on this and buy one within the next few months. Boating season doesn't stop here in AZ.
Cole_Keefer@cox.net

vdrivenman
11-27-2005, 07:12 PM
not to be stealing your thread CS, but i too am looking for a 21-25 ft.
closed bow,bbc power,stern drive.
i prefer the lower profile's like python,stryker,cheetah,pantera
don't mind an older boat either w limited or NO salt h2o use.
again the longshot! i can't go the 22 ,20 would be my max.

bigkatboat
11-27-2005, 07:31 PM
I have two 22' 7" open bow hulls with trailers. They are new and unrigged as of 12/07 05. I do have motors and drives available, and prices vary as to power needed. They are 2006 models, and you could look at Dana Boats as to what the styling is. If you want to build your own NEW custom boat, PM me. My prices are way lower than used boats that the bank owns.

Cole Sanger
11-28-2005, 02:42 AM
Can you post how much for a fully rigged one is with a 454 and the drive? Is it in my budget of <$22000.00?

Cole Sanger
12-02-2005, 11:22 PM
I ended up buying a boat, but here is a link to a few of the boats I was considering from boattrader.
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98961