PDA

View Full Version : Fm....

hoolign
11-27-2005, 03:03 PM
.................................................. .
Tag ....baby ......tag ..you're it!

FMluvswater
11-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Heh heh you didn't trick me ..... I meant to do that ... :squiggle: :D
P.S. How long you leaving for this time? :idea: You usually only do this to me when you're about to disappear - so tell me - how long I gotta be it this time? :(

hoolign
11-27-2005, 03:22 PM
Heh heh you didn't trick me ..... I meant to do that ... :squiggle: :D
P.S. How long you leaving for this time? :idea: You usually only do this to me when you're about to disappear - so tell me - how long I gotta be it this time? :(
He he ..Shockwave Bob invited me down to his place to do some bonding..I think he wants to touch me :yuk:

FMluvswater
11-27-2005, 05:12 PM
He he ..Shockwave Bob invited me down to his place to do some bonding..I think he wants to touch me :yuk:
Don't go! :cry:

Kim Hanson
11-27-2005, 08:53 PM
You 2 are wierd, shit! I know you people :p Eskimo's WON !...........( . )( . ).............just alittle intoxicated, but good for do yet! :p :D :D

FMluvswater
11-27-2005, 09:45 PM
You 2 are wierd, shit! I know you people :p Eskimo's WON !...........( . )( . ).............just alittle intoxicated, but good for do yet! :p :D :D
Time warp, Sugar? Bet you thought this was just another day on The Beach, dincha? :D

Kim Hanson
11-27-2005, 09:59 PM
Time warp, Sugar? Bet you thought this was just another day on The Beach, dincha? :D
Is that the way i talked on that place? I thought it was my charm that did the trick :p .........( . )( . )...........Guess not, so where do you buy " WIT "? :p

FMluvswater
11-27-2005, 11:11 PM
Is that the way i talked on that place? I thought it was my charm that did the trick :p .........( . )( . )...........Guess not, so where do you buy " WIT "? :p
That place or here or anywhere, some things just ain't meant to change ... same shit different places! :wink: It wasn't your charm it was your sugary sweet disposition - Sugar! :p Oh and you can't buy wit ... you either gots it or you don't, lol! Personally I'm at my wit's end! :D