PDA

View Full Version : Opinions Please, Big Country Carts Website

Nubbs
11-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Hey all. I'm asking a favor. Check out my website by clicking on the link below. Please give me your honest opinions, feedback, suggestions, etc.
Thanks
Nubbs
Big Country Carts (www.bigcountrycarts.com)

Flying Tiger
11-27-2005, 05:32 PM
Nice selection - nice layout - easy to navigate.
More choices than BU.

Havasu1986
11-27-2005, 05:54 PM
Was very easy to find what you may need. I bought mine from Premier in Havasu and they have a chrome custom plate with there name machined on it where the factory EZ Go name plate is on the front. Do you have any accessories like that.

Nubbs
11-27-2005, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the input.
Havasu, I've attached a pic of the Big Country Carts Billet Emblem. I was taking pictures this afternoon so I can add the billet emblem to my website.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/361billetlogo.jpg

JetBoatRich
11-27-2005, 06:48 PM
YOU Can't Handle the truth :cool:
Actually the site has come along way and I like how easy it is to get around :cool:
Time more upgrades :rolleyes:

beyondhelpin
11-27-2005, 07:57 PM
Gonna go against the grain on this. Although your site is easy to navigate your home page does not look very professional. Does not invoke confidence. You have some great looking carts. Why not put a couple of them on the front page and throw a little pazziaz out there. The type of people who buy your products are the of people who like a little flare in their toys. But what do I know! IMHO

Havasu1986
11-27-2005, 08:13 PM
Now thats what I'm talking about. That emblem makes a statement for your company.

djunkie
11-27-2005, 09:46 PM
Hey Nubbs, do you know if a long travel kit is made for the Yamahas? I have the 7" dual a-arm right now but I want something a little better.

Nubbs
11-28-2005, 07:24 AM
Thanks for all the input.
Djunkie, I don't know of any long travel for the yamahas. However, I'll keep you in mind in case I come across something.
Nubbs

Chase
11-28-2005, 07:48 AM
Gonna go against the grain on this. Although your site is easy to navigate your home page does not look very professional. Does not invoke confidence. You have some great looking carts. Why not put a couple of them on the front page and throw a little pazziaz out there. The type of people who buy your products are the of people who like a little flare in their toys. But what do I know! IMHO
I agree....gotta replace the "hand drawn" cart at the top of the home page with a couple actual photos of some blinged out carts...

Flashover
11-28-2005, 08:10 AM
Good page, easy to use. I would just make the opening page a little more exciting. :crossx: