PDA

View Full Version : Shockwavebob??? Take on Chargers??

Not So Fast
11-28-2005, 08:12 AM
Well SWB, I've been waiting and no comments from you :confused: Yesterdays game was an ugly Mo Fo but in the end we won and thats more than I expected to tell you the truth. We went into a hostile house and played a very motivated team with a good game plan that almost worked except for one thing, LADANIAN TOMLINSON, God Damn, I just love him and his attitude, what a player and good human being :D Whats was with all the jawing Lavar Arrington was doing to him anyway???? We gotta run the table to make the playoffs but our schedule is killer :mad: Now if someone could just beat those darn Broncos. :idea: NSF

Focker
11-28-2005, 10:59 AM
Well SWB, I've been waiting and no comments from you :confused: Yesterdays game was an ugly Mo Fo but in the end we won and thats more than I expected to tell you the truth. We went into a hostile house and played a very motivated team with a good game plan that almost worked except for one thing, LADANIAN TOMLINSON, God Damn, I just love him and his attitude, what a player and good human being :D Whats was with all the jawing Lavar Arrington was doing to him anyway???? We gotta run the table to make the playoffs but our schedule is killer :mad: Now if someone could just beat those darn Broncos. :idea: NSF
SORRY
ITS BRONCOS ALL THE WAY

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Hey who won the Eagles v. Greenbay game.....I was stuck in traffic!!!

Brian Ray
11-28-2005, 11:15 AM
You Chargers fans got lucky...if it wasn't for that holding call that took the Redskins out of field goal range you guys would be out of the playoff picture. What would have been a 42 yard field goal attempt turned into a 52 yard attempt. Too much for a kicker coming off an injury....
Being a Redskin fan I don't think Joe Gibbs can turn the 'Skins around....the owner is a friggin' jackass!! I wish Jack Kemp would have never sold.....

Tom Brown
11-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Chargers suck.

MayDaze
11-28-2005, 11:49 AM
[/SIZE]Hey who won the Eagles v. Greenbay game.....I was stuck in traffic!!!
Eagles 19-14

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 11:50 AM
[/SIZE]
Eagles 19-14
THANK GOD!!! Its about time!

Tom Brown
11-28-2005, 11:56 AM
[/SIZE]
Eagles 19-14
Eagles suck.

Not So Fast
11-28-2005, 01:54 PM
To Focker-- I do not have a comeback, hard to talk smack when the Bronc's keep winning :p
To Brian Ray-- :cry: :cry: :cry: Yada-yada-yada !
To Tom Brown-- You suck ! :yuk:

Tom Brown
11-28-2005, 02:09 PM
To Tom Brown-- You suck ! :yuk:
Not so fast there, Mr........ ahhhh.... you know who you are.

ROZ
11-28-2005, 02:43 PM
lol ... You've been waiting to use this one for a while, haven't you ? :D

Tom Brown
11-28-2005, 02:43 PM
lol ... You've been waiting to use this one for a while, haven't you ? :D
It's been fricking killing me. :D :D

Ziggy
11-28-2005, 03:18 PM
You Chargers fans got lucky...if it wasn't for that holding call that took the Redskins out of field goal range you guys would be out of the playoff picture. What would have been a 42 yard field goal attempt turned into a 52 yard attempt. Too much for a kicker coming off an injury....
Being a Redskin fan I don't think Joe Gibbs can turn the 'Skins around....the owner is a friggin' jackass!! I wish Jack Kemp would have never sold.....
You have a point but in reality if Wash. staunch defense had held up in the 4th qtr then that issue wouldn't be an issue...........Chargers finally closed one out the way its supposed to be done.
I'm more pissed at New England for not helping us out.......KC is ok but not as good as their record shows....IMO
GO CHARGERS. :rollside:

Not So Fast
11-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Cute! :D :D NSF

cola
11-28-2005, 07:16 PM
What do you guys think of Shaun Phillips, he may have just moved into the family.

cola
11-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Yes, my wifes little sister & Shawn are friends. or ? I havn't meet him yet. After the season I think he will have more time. Sounds like a stand-up guy with good intentions.

Not So Fast
11-29-2005, 07:55 AM
What do you guys think of Shaun Phillips, he may have just moved into the family.
My take, when you add up the play of Merriman (frikken animal), Castillo, Igor and then throw in Phillips, well, they will be a force to reckon with and they are all young. May make our DB's look better??? Did I just say that? He reminds me of a young Jason Taylor and thats not too bad.
SWB, you are completely right on our chances to make the playoffs, what a shame huh? :confused: NSF