PDA

View Full Version : How do they know????

YeLLowBoaT
11-28-2005, 08:30 AM
Why is it that every time I deside to make breakest my GF calls and says she wants to come over for breakfest? I mean it never fails that as soon as I start making b&g( home made), johnny cakes and home frys... Whats up wit that. I mean normally its just oatmeal or something simple like that.....So how do they know When I get the ich to make something more?

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 08:40 AM
Why is it that every time I deside to make breakest my GF calls and says she wants to come over for breakfest? I mean it never fails that as soon as I start making b&g( home made), johnny cakes and home frys... Whats up wit that. I mean normally its just oatmeal or something simple like that.....So how do they know When I get the ich to make something more?
sick sence :D they have 6 sences and one of them is the pain in the a$$ sence :D :D

AltarGirl
11-28-2005, 10:16 AM
We get paid to know these things! Didn't you know that? :confused: Funny, b/c I did the same thing yesterday! I guess all us girls just think alike :idea:

HOOTER SLED-
11-28-2005, 10:26 AM
Just tell her to come over. Tell her you got some MANgurt for her. :crossx:

Roxysnow
11-28-2005, 10:26 AM
That's funny! My wife does the same thing to me when I get my paycheck? :-)

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 10:32 AM
That's funny! My wife does the same thing to me when I get my paycheck? :-)
hahahaha now that is too funny... :D :D