PDA

View Full Version : Happy Monday!!!

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 08:32 AM
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving weekend! Any exciting stories to tell? :rollside:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 08:33 AM
exciting stories???....Yah it took me almost 8 hours to get home yesterday :mad:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 08:35 AM
Hmmm... that's not very exciting. It only took us like 3 hours to get back from Ocotillo :boxed:

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 08:36 AM
exciting stories???....Yah it took me almost 8 hours to get home yesterday :mad:
WOW THAT IS EXCITING... :D so did you get to see the bg in action???

riverbound
11-28-2005, 08:36 AM
Hmmm... that's not very exciting. It only took us like 3 hours to get back from Ocotillo :boxed:
I drank alot this weekend...that was fun :)
And we went for a "booze cruise for about 20 mins....until we realized it was too cold for boating.

riverbound
11-28-2005, 08:37 AM
I might have seen her once or twice this weekend

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 08:52 AM
:idea: :idea: :supp:

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 08:53 AM
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving weekend! Any exciting stories to tell? :rollside:
So how was it??? DO TELL!!! Did NT go?

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 08:56 AM
So how was it??? DO TELL!!! Did NT go?
To Ocotillo? HAHAHAHAHA hellll no...why would he? So we could bury him alive in the desert :idea: Juuust kidding. It was pretty fun! I got to play on the Raptor (super fun!), drank a bunch of rum... the usual!

riverbound
11-28-2005, 09:00 AM
To Ocotillo? HAHAHAHAHA hellll no...why would he? So we could bury him alive in the desert :idea: Juuust kidding. It was pretty fun! I got to play on the Raptor (super fun!), drank a bunch of rum... the usual!
He was too busy getting all the ladies at the clubs to go.

Vada
11-28-2005, 09:01 AM
This monday f'n Blows!!!!
Screw Mondays.....I wish I were dead :mad:

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 09:01 AM
nooooo you drank?? i thought you where a good girl :D yeah, good at drinking :D :D

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 09:03 AM
yeah and you enjoyed every second of it! :rolleyes: lol...... :p

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 09:03 AM
nooooo you drank?? i thought you where a good girl :D yeah, good at drinking :D :D
Yeah...i drank so much i tipped over backwards in a rocking chair (a few times) & got a bunch of dirt in my hair, LOL!

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 09:14 AM
Yeah...i drank so much i tipped over backwards in a rocking chair (a few times) & got a bunch of dirt in my hair, LOL!
please please tell me you got some pics of the chair thing, that would make for a good conversation piece :D

Vada
11-28-2005, 09:15 AM
god no pictures please! :yuk:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 09:21 AM
please please tell me you got some pics of the chair thing, that would make for a good conversation piece :D
Nope, no pictures, lol...

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 09:22 AM
god no pictures please! :yuk:
HEY I WANT TO SEE PICS...................

BADBLOWN572
11-28-2005, 09:22 AM
I am surprised that it took you 8 hours to get home. I left about 45 minutes after you and it only took me about 4 1/2. I did get lucky. I took the 62 back versus rice road and I knew that was a good thing. Looked like the 10 was backed up past Palm Springs.
Overall a good weekend. BG had to do her penance which was great. I will have the pictures up pretty soon. Talk about embarassment!!! She looked like a tomato. She turned a nice bright shade of red when she caused the traffic jam on the way to the desert bar. :crossx:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 09:23 AM
Nope, no pictures, lol...
well....next time you get drunk and fall over we will take pics. :crossx:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 09:24 AM
I am surprised that it took you 8 hours to get home. I left about 45 minutes after you and it only took me about 4 1/2. I did get lucky. I took the 62 back versus rice road and I knew that was a good thing. Looked like the 10 was backed up past Palm Springs.
Overall a good weekend. BG had to do her penance which was great. I will have the pictures up pretty soon. Talk about embarassment!!! She looked like a tomato. She turned a nice bright shade of red when she caused the traffic jam on the way to the desert bar. :crossx:
Going through Palm Springs was horrible.
I cant wait for the pics of the pennance :)

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 09:25 AM
thats why your the gran pubaah.....

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 09:27 AM
Yeah I will admit I turned red......however it was not that bad!! So when can we burn the sign D?

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 09:29 AM
well....next time you get drunk and fall over we will take pics. :crossx:
I get drunk & fall over all the time... I think you already have tons of pics of that... :rolleyes: :D

riverbound
11-28-2005, 09:37 AM
I get drunk & fall over all the time... I think you already have tons of pics of that... :rolleyes: :DI think I ust found a new signature :)

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 09:40 AM
I think I ust found a new signature :)
LMAO...Linda wanted me to change mine to "10 minutes or an hour or four with the dirty dirty dirty blonde wh*re..."

AltarGirl
11-28-2005, 10:15 AM
No Monday is a happy monday :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
11-28-2005, 10:16 AM
That's not a very positive attitude missy!!! :D

AltarGirl
11-28-2005, 10:17 AM
That's not a very positive attitude missy!!! :D
Hey, them's fightin' words buddy! :devil: :devil:
How was your holiday?

HOOTER SLED-
11-28-2005, 10:20 AM
Hey, them's fightin' words buddy! :devil: :devil:
How was your holiday?
Put up y'ur dukes!!! :boxingguy :boxingguy ;)
It was good, how was yours? Didn't do much though.

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 10:26 AM
Yeah, that's true. But I just look at it like there's only 4 more days till the weekend :p It makes the week go by quicker!

HOOTER SLED-
11-28-2005, 10:28 AM
Yeah, that's true. But I just look at it like there's only 4 more days till the weekend :p It makes the week go by quicker!
Neener neener. I'm off on Friday. Oh, and next Monday. 2 more short weeks for me. :p

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Neener neener. I'm off on Friday. Oh, and next Monday. 2 more short weeks for me. :p
hey thats a hell of a lot of days to take that 90 out with the boys :D

HOOTER SLED-
11-28-2005, 10:31 AM
hey thats a hell of a lot of days to take that 90 out with the boys :D
You know it beeyotch!! :rollside:

djunkie
11-28-2005, 10:32 AM
Eat me bitch!!!!!! :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 10:34 AM
dj in rare form this morning???? :D

djunkie
11-28-2005, 10:35 AM
dj in rare form this morning???? :D
I was awaken early. I'm still tired and now cranky.

HOOTER SLED-
11-28-2005, 10:39 AM
This is coming from someone who gets paid quadrizillion time for holiday pay. And who doesn't even work when he IS at work. Just go get my Xmas presents checked in and into the stores there freight boy. :crossx:

AltarGirl
11-28-2005, 10:39 AM
Put up y'ur dukes!!! :boxingguy :boxingguy ;)
It was good, how was yours? Didn't do much though.
Mine was great. Had a lot of fun, & finished it up yesterday w/the Spike Tv "Bondathon", always a good time :p

AltarGirl
11-28-2005, 10:41 AM
Well sure, you can be all positive about it, but I'm still tired!!! :p :p

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 10:41 AM
This is coming from someone who gets paid quadrizillion time for holiday pay. And who doesn't even work when he IS at work. Just go get my Xmas presents checked in and into the stores there freight boy. :crossx:
:D :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
11-28-2005, 10:44 AM
Mine was great. Had a lot of fun, & finished it up yesterday w/the Spike Tv "BONDAGEATHON", always a good time :p
Such a naughty girl you are. :devil: :D

djunkie
11-28-2005, 10:49 AM
No special double/triple B.S. holiday pay for us. Hell I wa just lucky we didn't have work on thursday. Oh and I got your present right here bitch. :rollside: :rollside:

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 11:02 AM
Is it lunch yet.....I am hungry....and did I mention bored too... :yuk:

AltarGirl
11-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Such a naughty girl you are. :devil: :D
Well you know me. It just isn't a holiday w/out whips & chains! :skull: :skull:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 11:06 AM
I second that one...and i'm all sore... we went on kind of a long ride yesterday and now my arms are all hurt-ey :(

BarryMac
11-28-2005, 11:07 AM
Get too work slacker...

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 11:08 AM
I second that one...and i'm all sore... we went on kind of a long ride yesterday and now my arms are all hurt-ey :(
My legs hurt from off-roading Rhino ride......:cry:

HOOTER SLED-
No special double/triple B.S. holiday pay for us. Hell I wa just lucky we didn't have work on thursday. Oh and I got your present right here bitch. :rollside: :rollside:
You mean you don't get paid a holiday rate?? I find that hard to believe. Time to dust off the picket signs buddy. Oh wait, did I say that out loud. It's Xmas time. :crossx: Oh, and keep that tootsie roll in your pants. Halloweenie is over. :rollside:

djunkie
Lunch???? I haven't even had breakfast yet. :crossx: Sorry I missed you guys this weekend. I rolled into parker at around noon. I had a new tv in the back of my truck so I didn't want to risk it on that dirt road. Did JP behave? I wanted to come down but had way too much shit to do at the house. :cry:

barbigrl
Get too work slacker...
BUT I DON"T WANT TOO.....*puts hands on hips* (lol...that was for you honeypie)

djunkie
11-28-2005, 11:10 AM
You mean you don't get paid a holiday rate?? I find that hard to believe. Time to dust off the picket signs buddy. Oh wait, did I say that out loud. It's Xmas time. :crossx: Oh, and keep that tootsie roll in your pants. Halloweenie is over. :rollside:
We get time and a half, but no crazy double/triple time like some.

BarryMac
BUT I DON"T WANT TOO.....*puts hands on hips* (lol...that was for you honeypie)
Your killing me sugarbush... *WINK* *BIG GRIN*

HOOTER SLED-
Well you know me. It just isn't a holiday w/out whips & chains! :skull: :skull:
Atta girl!!! I think I like you more now. :D ;) :devil: Crrrraaacckk......wiiitcha!!

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 11:11 AM
Lunch???? I haven't even had breakfast yet. :crossx: Sorry I missed you guys this weekend. I rolled into parker at around noon. I had a new tv in the back of my truck so I didn't want to risk it on that dirt road. Did JP behave? I wanted to come down but had way too much shit to do at the house. :cry:
OMG!! I cannot beleive you were in town and you did not come see us!!! :yuk: Ur off my x-mas list for next year too now!!!
JP was a good boy, he behaved himself for once...hahaha dont tell him I said that!!

HOOTER SLED-
11-28-2005, 11:12 AM
All hurt-ey?? LOL What kind of LOOOooooong ride are we talking 'bout here?? Hmmmmmmmm :devil: :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
11-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Shouldn't that be your BOOBS???? bouncy bouncy. :rollside:

djunkie
11-28-2005, 11:14 AM
OMG!! I cannot beleive you were in town and you did not come see us!!! :yuk: Ur off my x-mas list for next year too now!!!
JP was a good boy, he behaved himself for once...hahaha dont tell him I said that!!
I know. I really wanted to go down there too but I had my lame ass brother with me. Couldn't get away for 5 minutes. Freak wanted to scrub every corner of that house.

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 11:17 AM
Shouldn't that be your BOOBS???? bouncy bouncy. :rollside:
Nah I was holding on to those..... lol....

HOOTER SLED-
11-28-2005, 11:21 AM
LOL. I know. I think I could of gave Michelle 2 black eyes when we went for a ride in Dave's. She's a funny passenger.

BarryMac
11-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Should've been me or Hoots holding onto those... *BIG GRIN*

HOOTER SLED-
11-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Should've been me or Hoots holding onto those... *BIG GRIN*
That's what I'm talking about. A little support from behind. :devil: :devil: We're here for ya barbi. :rollside:

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 11:24 AM
That's what I'm talking about. A little support from behind. :devil: :devil: We're here for ya barbi. :rollside:
Ahh thanks guys!!! Such love here on HB!!! :p
Yeah I bet that is a sight with Mrs Hoots.....lol :)

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 11:27 AM
All hurt-ey?? LOL What kind of LOOOooooong ride are we talking 'bout here?? Hmmmmmmmm :devil: :devil:
LOL...my weekend wasn't that exciting... just dirty! Like in the literal sence... when i turned on the AC in my truck... it *~*poofed!*~* dirt in my face.. LOL

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 11:34 AM
LOL...my weekend wasn't that exciting... just dirty! Like in the literal sence... when i turned on the AC in my truck... it *~*poofed!*~* dirt in my face.. LOL
hurtey and poofed, hahaha your very discriptive this morning girl.. :D :D

BADBLOWN572
11-28-2005, 11:34 AM
PU$$Y

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 11:36 AM
hurtey and poofed, hahaha your very discriptive this morning girl.. :D :D
LOL - I try! We went on a gnarly ride yesterday (gnarly for me cuz i've only been riding like 2 or 3 times before) and i almost pu$$ed out...till my uncle let me ride the raptor :crossx: LOL

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 11:37 AM
PU$$Y
I would not dare get on any kind of sand toy with you.......I probably would not be able to move for a week!!! :rolleyes: :cool: :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 11:39 AM
LOL - I try! We went on a gnarly ride yesterday (gnarly for me cuz i've only been riding like 2 or 3 times before) and i almost pu$$ed out...till my uncle let me ride the raptor :crossx: LOL
hahaha the g/f wants a quad and she never has been on one, so i guess its xmas time to go look for a deal. we gotta move into the new casa first...and this also means i guess i'll be trying out the dirt bike thing too, yahoooo imgonna die :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 11:42 AM
hahaha the g/f wants a quad and she never has been on one, so i guess its xmas time to go look for a deal. we gotta move into the new casa first...and this also means i guess i'll be trying out the dirt bike thing too, yahoooo imgonna die :crossx:
ohohoh get a raptor. They're real fast but they handle really good too... that's just my opinion from my limited experience (i've ridden a banshee, a honda and a suzuki...the raptor is by far my fav!)

BADBLOWN572
11-28-2005, 11:43 AM
I would not dare get on any kind of sand toy with you.......I probably would not be able to move for a week!!! :rolleyes: :cool: :rollside:
We will see. Definitely have to plan a Dumont trip in the next couple of weeks. Just be sure to bring some TP to wipe that dirty ass of yours when you get out of the seat. ;) :crossx: :skull:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 11:43 AM
That was not a off-road ride....we were on a dirt road. That was nothing. As a side note.... I just ordered the back seat (should be here in 2 weeks) sitting in the back sucks without a seat. :yuk:

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 11:46 AM
That was not a off-road ride....we were on a dirt road. That was nothing. As a side note.... I just ordered the back seat (should be here in 2 weeks) sitting in the back sucks without a seat. :yuk:
Yeah especially in a SKIRT!!!!
Danny let me know about that trip......we should do it in January....too much x-mas bs going on this month...:yuk:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 11:48 AM
We will see. Definitely have to plan a Dumont trip in the next couple of weeks. Just be sure to bring some TP to wipe that dirty ass of yours when you get out of the seat. ;) :crossx: :skull:
Lets do the weekend of Dec.17th. That will be a good one for me. I will bring the little trailer.

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 11:49 AM
Lets do the weekend of Dec.17th. That will be a good one for me. I will bring the little trailer.
THe only weekend I can't go.... :yuk: :( my fam is celebrating x-mas that Saturday....I would be shot if I did not attend

riverbound
11-28-2005, 11:51 AM
THe only weekend I can't go.... :yuk: :( my fam is celebrating x-mas that Saturday....I would be shot if I did not attend
Its either that weekend or the weekend of the 3rd. (only weekends I dont have the kids).

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 11:53 AM
dam it sounds like you need reservations for the barbigrl to attend anything, and they need to be a month in advance.. wth.......

riverbound
11-28-2005, 11:57 AM
You should let your fam know that is about a week too soon.

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 12:03 PM
You should let your fam know that is about a week too soon.
Yeah I know...however my aunt flies down from up north and stuff. :rolleyes:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 12:07 PM
Yeah I know...however my aunt flies down from up north and stuff. :rolleyes:
Looks like we will have fun without you... :crossx:
I.H.BG :crossx:

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 01:11 PM
Looks like we will have fun without you... :crossx:
I.H.BG :crossx:
No it just means you guys can't go......:cry:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 01:24 PM
Hi. I'm bored now...somebody entertain me please!!! :cry:

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 01:25 PM
ditto.. where is NT when you need him.... :p

djunkie
11-28-2005, 01:25 PM
And what would you like to see? I know I'm still waiting for the pics of BG holding the sign. :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 01:32 PM
ditto.. where is NT when you need him.... :p
Some NT abuse sounds pretty good right now... maybe we should con RB into having another BBQ...lol
And what would you like to see? I know I'm still waiting for the pics of BG holding the sign. :rollside:
Ya, that would be pretty funny...

djunkie
11-28-2005, 01:33 PM
I think I finally found what I'm gonna get BG for christmas. :rollside:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00028XKKM/002-3086851-2688842?v=glance

riverbound
11-28-2005, 01:35 PM
Some NT abuse sounds pretty good right now... maybe we should con RB into having another BBQ...lol
Ya, that would be pretty funny...
I think he is doing nothing this weekend.....except staying home.

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 01:37 PM
I think he is doing nothing this weekend.....except staying home.
Hahahaha...so no more beating him up? Awwww.... now i have nothing to look forward to this weekend....dang. :yuk:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Ok....I will tell a joke
A guy walks into a bar and bets the bartender a beer that he can make the donkey laugh and cry. So he walks up and whispers in the donkey's ear. The donkey starts laughing. the bartender then gives the guy a beer. theu guy wants another so he takes the donkey around the corner and the donkey comes back crying.
The bartender gives the guy another beer. then asks how he did it. The guy says.... First I told him, then I showed him.
I have to admit it wasnt very funny when I heard it either. but that is how it was told to me.
.......Speaking of Donkeys........Ever see a River donkey???....they arent a myth......huh BG :)

riverbound
11-28-2005, 01:40 PM
Hahahaha...so no more beating him up? Awwww.... now i have nothing to look forward to this weekend....dang. :yuk:
I was saying since I will be home, it wont be hard to convince me to have a BBQ.........duh!
You can beat him up all you want....... I will probably take it easy on the drinking though....yah right.

riverbound
11-28-2005, 01:41 PM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00028XKKM/002-3086851-2688842?v=glance
I think she would like that....... I heard its like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00028XKKM.01-A22UN21UL9VI60._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 01:42 PM
OMG.......that is just wrong!! I heard you like it in the ass.....maybe you can give a try and come back with a full report! :yuk: :yuk: Don't make me pull out my gun club pic!!! :mad:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 01:43 PM
I was saying since I will be home, it wont be hard to convince me to have a BBQ.........duh!
You can beat him up all you want....... I will probably take it easy on the drinking though....yah right.
Ohhh see...i'm blonde. I thought you knew already...
You? Take it easy on the drinking!?!?! You really just made me almost spit water on my computer. Ya... I'll be takin it easy too...uh huh.... :rolleyes:
As for river donkeys... Let me introduce you to floppy the havasu donkey. he likes Wheat thins...
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/LuckyPenny71x/DSC00930.jpg

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 01:44 PM
THIS IS NOT ABUSE BG TIME!!!!! Can't you guys find another target??? NT WHERE ARE YOU???? :cry: :cry:
oh and RB river donkeys don't exist...you hulicinated them! :yuk: :)

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 01:46 PM
So, RB, if you're having a BBQ again...should i bring the redbull/jager? :crossx:

djunkie
11-28-2005, 01:47 PM
OMG.......that is just wrong!! I heard you like it in the ass.....maybe you can give a try and come back with a full report! :yuk: :yuk: Don't make me pull out my gun club pic!!! :mad:
Hey don't pass your fantacies off on me. :rollside:

Throttle
No it just means you guys can't go......:cry:
B.S. :argue:
:cry:

djunkie
I think she would like that....... I heard its like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.]
Oh now thats bad....LOL!!!!!! :crossx:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 01:49 PM
oh and RB river donkeys don't exist...you hulicinated them! :yuk: :)
You saw them yourself....... I didnt even notice them until you said somehting about them.

riverbound
11-28-2005, 01:50 PM
So, RB, if you're having a BBQ again...should i bring the redbull/jager? :crossx:
You can.....but I will stick to the NoFear and Vodka. :)

riverbound
11-28-2005, 01:50 PM
Oh now thats bad....LOL!!!!!! :crossx:
Yah....that was kind of mean. :crossx:

djunkie
11-28-2005, 01:51 PM
Yah....that was kind of mean. :crossx:
But still funny. J/K BG :crossx: :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 01:52 PM
You can.....but I will stick to the NoFear and Vodka. :)
Whatever floats yer boat.... as long as you don't try to make me drink patron again! Hahaha...maybe i can get drunk & fall over some more...

riverbound
11-28-2005, 01:54 PM
Whatever floats yer boat.... as long as you don't try to make me drink patron again! Hahaha...maybe i can get drunk & fall over some more...
Nah....no more patron parties for a while......Im putting myself on a budget. so Im gonna have to start drinking cheaper or having less parties.
sounds like I will just start drinking cheaper. :p

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Nah....no more patron parties for a while......Im putting myself on a budget. so Im gonna have to start drinking cheaper or having less parties.
sounds like I will just start drinking cheaper. :p
Hey...whatever gets the job done :p

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 02:05 PM
So on a completely unrelated subject...is anyone else getting the HOLY HELL shocked out of them today?!?!? I can't touch ANYTHING without getting shocked!!! :mad: :220v: :mad:

Chelle
11-28-2005, 02:06 PM
So on a completely unrelated subject...is anyone else getting the HOLY HELL shocked out of them today?!?!? I can't touch ANYTHING without getting shocked!!! :mad: :220v: :mad:
Every little thing I touch....ZAP they here from down the hall :220v:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 02:06 PM
no...not really.....Im too tired to actually move fast enought to form up any static electricity :(

riverbound
11-28-2005, 02:07 PM
no...not really.....Im too tired to actually move fast enought to form up any static electricity :(
That and Im in the 909...... I dont think we have electricity out here (not even static electricity) :)

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 02:08 PM
You saw them yourself....... I didnt even notice them until you said somehting about them.
I know I was kidding.....I just wanted people to think you were crazy..... :220v: :crossx:
DJ......payback is a BEATCH!!!! :yuk:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 02:09 PM
That and Im in the 909...... I dont think we have electricity out here (not even static electricity) :)
Yeah...all the meth labs are using it up, right? LOL...
You quoted yourself...that's pretty funny dude...

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 02:11 PM
RB's parties are a little too wild for me.....

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 02:13 PM
"no comment"

riverbound
11-28-2005, 02:13 PM
Yah, me too.

riverbound
11-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Oh yah, if you are reading this thread please refer to the "disclaimer" in BG's signature :rolleyes:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 02:15 PM
Oh yah, if you are reading this thread please refer to the "disclaimer" in BG's signature :rolleyes:
You mean...everything i read on the internet ISN'T true!?! *~*SOB*~* you just broke my little world apart, RB... I don't know if i can ever forgive you...

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 02:19 PM
DAM IM GONE FOR AN HOUR AND COME BACK TO FISTING AND DONKEYS, WTH?????????????????????? :crossx:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 02:24 PM
You mean...everything i read on the internet ISN'T true!?! *~*SOB*~* you just broke my little world apart, RB... I don't know if i can ever forgive you...
To some people it is..... *consoles F-150's* *hug, hug*

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 02:29 PM
To some people it is..... *consoles F-150's* *hug, hug*
Thanks *wipes tears from eyes*
But next time you grab my ass when you hug me, you're gonna hafta pay like everyone else...

djunkie
11-28-2005, 02:31 PM
I know I was kidding.....I just wanted people to think you were crazy..... :220v: :crossx:
DJ......payback is a BEATCH!!!! :yuk:
Bring it. You know you want one. :crossx: :crossx:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 02:34 PM
But next time you grab my ass when you hug me, you're gonna hafta pay like everyone else...
I thought you were not for profit??? :)
Plus I get special leniancy for being the right hand man of the grand wizzard of the I.H.BG.F.C :)

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 02:38 PM
I thought you were not for profit??? :)
Plus I get special leniancy for being the right hand man of the grand wizzard of the I.H.BG.F.C :)
Oh yeah...pro-bono...sorry, i forgot about the I.H.BG.F.C discount. Please disregard the collection notices that have already been mailed to you :D

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Oh yeah...pro-bono...sorry, i forgot about the I.H.BG.F.C discount. Please disregard the collection notices that have already been mailed to you :D
I think you should re-think that discount option for RB. He was not there when the pennance took place so I think he should be demoted.....jr member!

riverbound
11-28-2005, 02:44 PM
I think you should re-think that discount option for RB. He was not there when the pennance took place so I think he should be demoted.....jr member!
I was there, they had me in Sniper postion (in case you tried to make a run for it) My instructions were "Shoot to Kill". :crossx:

dicudmore
I just wanna know where the pics are?? :cool:

barbigrl
I was there, they had me in Sniper postion (in case you tried to make a run for it) My instructions were "Shoot to Kill". :crossx:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: lies...

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 02:45 PM
I just wanna know where the pics are?? :cool:
Dan I doubt they will ever make an appearance here on HB...... :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 02:46 PM
Hmmm.... I'll have my tax guy take a look at it and see what makes the most sense for my charitible donations purposes. In the meantime...i'm gonna be in the 714 tonight... so maybe i'll send some "hired goons" for early collection :crossx:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 02:47 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: lies...
I also took your phone and made a bunch of Long Distance calls. just wait till you get your bill......that will teach you to leave your phone in my truck again :crossx:

dicudmore
11-28-2005, 02:49 PM
Dan I doubt they will ever make an appearance here on HB...... :crossx:
I'm disappointed in you :cry:
How am I supposed to live vicariously through you when I'm stuck working if there are no pics?? :(

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 02:51 PM
I also took your phone and made a bunch of Long Distance calls. just wait till you get your bill......that will teach you to leave your phone in my truck again :crossx:
Um by the time you realized it was in there it was FREE WEEKENDS.......CALL AWAY!!! Did you at least drunk dial some of my friends?

riverbound
11-28-2005, 02:53 PM
Um by the time you realized it was in there it was FREE WEEKENDS.......CALL AWAY!!! Did you at least drunk dial some of my friends?
You have friends??? Every person I called pretended not to know you :rolleyes: I did write your # on the wall in the mens room though. So looks forward to a bunch of horny truckers looking for a good time. :p

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 02:57 PM
You have friends??? Every person I called pretended not to know you :rolleyes: I did write your # on the wall in the mens room though. So looks forward to a bunch of horny truckers looking for a good time. :p
Uh Huh...sure :rolleyes:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Uh Huh...sure :rolleyes:
I went back and added your home address too....now that I know where you live...... :crossx: Time for an attack :crossx: :crossx:

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 03:13 PM
I went back and added your home address too....now that I know where you live...... :crossx: Time for an attack :crossx: :crossx:
UR idea of attacks so far are a bit unusual...... :rolleyes: :cool: :crossx:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:14 PM
LMAO

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 03:15 PM
:idea:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:19 PM
:rolleyes:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 03:25 PM
:rolleyes:
:220v:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:27 PM
:220v:
:jawdrop:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 03:28 PM
:jawdrop:
:notam:
LOL...this could go on for a while...

djunkie
11-28-2005, 03:29 PM
:notam:
LOL...this could go on for a while...

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 03:30 PM
:messedup:
See post #137....already used that one.

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:31 PM
:hammer2:

djunkie
11-28-2005, 03:31 PM
:2purples:

djunkie
11-28-2005, 03:32 PM
:hammer2:
:hammerhea

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 03:32 PM
:2purples:
:devil:

djunkie
11-28-2005, 03:34 PM
:devil:
:cool:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:34 PM
:hammerhea
:argue:

djunkie
11-28-2005, 03:35 PM
:argue:
:boxingguy

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 03:35 PM
:boxingguy
:lightsabe

djunkie
11-28-2005, 03:38 PM
:lightsabe
:p

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 03:39 PM
:yuk:

djunkie
11-28-2005, 03:39 PM
:skull:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 03:40 PM
:skull:
:rollside:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:40 PM
:crossx: :crossx:

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 03:41 PM
:crossx: :crossx:
:sleeping:

djunkie
11-28-2005, 03:41 PM
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/flipa.gif

djunkie
11-28-2005, 03:42 PM
:rollside:
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/nana.gif

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 03:42 PM
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/nana.gif

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:43 PM
:cool:

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 03:44 PM
:boxed:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:45 PM

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:46 PM
:(

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 03:46 PM
:D
interesting way to pass the time, huh :rolleyes:

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 03:47 PM
:(
i heard rumors of sushi tonight? if you wanna go maybe call linda...?
oh yeah, and ummm.... :shift: i guess

barbigrl
11-28-2005, 03:50 PM
:D
interesting way to pass the time, huh :rolleyes:
I hope no one reads this crap but us....they probably think we are freaks...

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:51 PM
i heard rumors of sushi tonight? if you wanna go maybe call linda...?
oh yeah, and ummm.... :shift: i guess
Im down, I think they went last night though. They called when I was on the way home and invited me to go with them. Call me later when you guys get the plans figured out.

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 03:52 PM
Ohhhh no, it's a well known fact Melissa! Come one come all...join the "freaks of HB" club...
*~*blows kisses*~*

djunkie
11-28-2005, 03:53 PM
Speak for yourself freak. :)

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 03:53 PM
Im down, I think they went last night though. They called when I was on the way home and invited me to go with them. Call me later when you guys get the plans figured out.
I dunno, my truck needs to be used to tow some fuel or somethin in the vicinity, goosey mentioned sushi...I'll let you know if anything is for sure :wink:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:55 PM
I dunno, my truck needs to be used to tow some fuel or somethin in the vicinity, goosey mentioned sushi...I'll let you know if anything is for sure :wink:
Sounds good to me. Im down for whatever. I will be in the 714 tonight :) Oh wait that is every night :)

Do F150's Float?
11-28-2005, 03:57 PM
Sounds good to me. Im down for whatever. I will be in the 714 tonight :) Oh wait that is every night :)
Haha, yeah, I'm mulit-area-codal... 310 to the 562, a quick stop in the 714...damn i get around! :p

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Haha, yeah, I'm mulit-area-codal... 310 to the 562, a quick stop in the 714...damn i get around! :p
Area code W-hore.
I do the 714,909, 951, to the 928 :)