PDA

View Full Version : Glamis Stories Anyone / LE on Rampage again ???

carbonmarine
11-28-2005, 11:02 AM
Lets hear the stories folks.... picts too......
:cool:

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Lets hear the stories folks.... picts too......
:cool:
We had a great time....Bellababe & Mr pixilated were the only ones with injuries this trip! Mainevent was hammered & he & I played with the cell phones! :crossx:

Mrs. casean
11-28-2005, 11:35 AM
We had a great time....Bellababe & Mr pixilated were the only ones with injuries this trip! Mainevent was hammered & he & I played with the cell phones! :crossx:
What happened to them? They okay I hope!

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 11:38 AM
What happened to them? They okay I hope!
OMG!!!! LMAO!!! Yah...you will have to ask Geza about his injury..........he was trying to take a picture & ate crap!!!!! Stacy crashed on her 450....shes ok...just a lil banged up! She wrung her bell pretty good!

Mrs. casean
11-28-2005, 11:39 AM
OMG!!!! LMAO!!! Yah...you will have to ask Geza about his injury..........he was trying to take a picture & ate crap!!!!! Stacy crashed on her 450....shes ok...just a lil banged up! She wrung her bell pretty good!
Glad to hear they're okay! Take a pic and he ate it! WTF? :D

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 11:42 AM
Glad to hear they're okay! Take a pic and he ate it! WTF? :D
Lets just say we were all very drunk!!!!!!! LMFAO! The guys were text messaging us girls photos....well...G tried to take a good one...& tripped over his tool box!!!! :crossx: :p

Mrs. casean
11-28-2005, 11:45 AM
Lets just say we were all very drunk!!!!!!! LMFAO! The guys were text messaging us girls photos....well...G tried to take a good one...& tripped over his tool box!!!! :crossx: :p
Oh that's great! He wasn't even riding anything! Too funny!

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 11:45 AM
Oh that's great! He wasn't even riding anything! Too funny!
It was hillarious!

riverroyal
11-28-2005, 01:17 PM
believe you guys even stayed without me,thought you would have packed up :cry:

dicudmore
11-28-2005, 01:47 PM
hey I didn't get any pics...you guys lose my number?? :mad: :p

djunkie
11-28-2005, 01:49 PM
hey I didn't get any pics...you guys lose my number?? :mad: :p
Oh Dan. If you could only see the one I have of PP. :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 01:51 PM
LE on Rampage again
and they did what

djunkie
11-28-2005, 01:52 PM
LE on Rampage again
and they did what
Ya their crazy. Harrasing people for drunk driving and stuff. Assholes!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 01:53 PM
LE on Rampage again
and they did what
Just being the man.
BTW...I saw you at the desert Bar, but when I came up to say Hi, I couldnt find you. And I was too drunk to go looking for you.

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Just being the man.
BTW...I saw you at the desert Bar, but when I came up to say Hi, I couldnt find you. And I was too drunk to go looking for you.
That is too bad maybe next time,
I left at 230 the kids were really bored

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 02:10 PM
believe you guys even stayed without me,thought you would have packed up :cry:
Missed you!!! Where were you???

sigepmock
11-28-2005, 02:35 PM
Sorry we missed it, sounds like fun minus the wind. The wife and I are really missing Glamis, talking about a New Years trip just got to decide if the new baby is going to be ready for the trip. Decisions decisions.....
Linds are you guys in for sure New Years? Where you plan on camping?
I'm trying to talk Chris and Amy into going.
Chris

riverroyal
11-28-2005, 03:36 PM
Missed you!!! Where were you???
leaving thursday for havasu,just too damn busy

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Actually I could care less abot meeting you, just wanted to meet the Mrs. :p j/k

djunkie
11-28-2005, 03:43 PM
Actually I could care less abot meeting you, just wanted to meet the Mrs. :p j/k
Isn't that really the only way anyone will hang out with him? :rollside:

JetBoatRich
11-28-2005, 03:49 PM
Ya their crazy. Harrasing people for drunk driving and stuff. Assholes!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Just can't have any fun now a days :cry:

riverbound
11-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Isn't that really the only way anyone will hang out with him? :rollside:
Shhhhh....dont tell him thats the only reason why :)

Ziggy
11-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Just missed you too Kilr...you backed out just as I pulled in...damn red Jeep Cherokee took your parking spot :D
My daughter got bored real quick too...just like last time but moreover she hates smelling all the cig smoke. She was in a better mood after she found some money on the ground :p

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 04:00 PM
Sorry we missed it, sounds like fun minus the wind. The wife and I are really missing Glamis, talking about a New Years trip just got to decide if the new baby is going to be ready for the trip. Decisions decisions.....
Chris
Chris.......you sooooo better come & bring that baby!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 04:00 PM
leaving thursday for havasu,just too damn busy
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: I missed my Rhino ride! :p

Mrs. casean
11-28-2005, 04:09 PM
Chris
HEY! How was Laurens first Thanksgiving :D We want to go for New Years, just not sure for sure. Sean needs to talk to you. So far he has Friday off and I have Monday off... :rolleyes: So we're trying to figure out what we can do. I told him to go and I'll catch a ride out Friday after work or drive the car...we want to make it happen! What's your plan? And if it's a go... YES CHRIS & AMY... better come out ;)
Linds

sigepmock
11-28-2005, 04:25 PM
Chris.......you sooooo better come & bring that baby!!!!!
We're working on it. Just need to finalize the details......Where are you guys camping? Gecko....Washes.....I know Deano will be there...
Linds,
We where thinking about heading out Friday morning and staying till Tuesday, renting a moho but all our friends are flaking......so we don't want to get stuck with a rented RV and no one to go with. We'd just "wing it" but with the moho we'll be without a vehicle to cruise in (the rhino is still out a ways :cry: ) We'll call you guys and discuss.
Lauren had a great first Thanks Giving, thanks for asking.....we got some x-mas pics of her too. I'll try and post them tomorrow....
Talk you soon,
Chris

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 04:27 PM
We're working on it. Just need to finalize the details......Where are you guys camping? Gecko....Washes.....I know Deano will be there...
Not sure yet...but probably the same spot....wash 4 :cool: against the mini dunes...away from the crazies & the dust!

djunkie
11-28-2005, 04:29 PM
Not sure yet...but probably the same spot....wash 4 :cool: against the mini dunes...away from the crazies & the dust!
I thought you were one of the crazies? :wink: :D

Mrs. casean
11-28-2005, 04:29 PM
Linds,
We where thinking about heading out Friday morning and staying till Tuesday, renting a moho but all our friends are flaking......so we don't want to get stuck with a rented RV and no one to go with. We'd just "wing it" but with the moho we'll be without a vehicle to cruise in (the rhino is still out a ways :cry: ) We'll call you guys and discuss.
Lauren had a great first Thanks Giving, thanks for asking.....we got some x-mas pics of her too. I'll try and post them tomorrow....
Talk you soon,
Chris
Oh yes I want to see that Xmas pic! Post when you can. Well we'll figure something out. Sean can go out forsure on Friday I think... But I am stuck at work for sure :cry: :rolleyes: What were you going to drive around? Your bike? What's Carrie's plan if you go? We can strap a car seat in the golf cart :D Let's figure something out. It's only a month away!!! OMG time is flying!

sigepmock
11-28-2005, 04:35 PM
Oh yes I want to see that Xmas pic! Post when you can. Well we'll figure something out. Sean can go out forsure on Friday I think... But I am stuck at work for sure :cry: :rolleyes: What were you going to drive around? Your bike? What's Carrie's plan if you go? We can strap a car seat in the golf cart :D Let's figure something out. It's only a month away!!! OMG time is flying!
That's it we aint got squat......I have my bike, the 70 quad, and the 50 but no family-mobile yet.....I think Carrie just wants to get out of the house and party a little. I'll be on baby sitting duty I'm sure....
Sucks that you're stuck at work but you gotta pay the bills.....wasn't life fun when we had those part time college jobs and you could just split anytime...??
We'll figure something out.....
Pix....can we get a moho back there in wash 4 without getting it stuck??? I like the idea of the mini dunes....just perfect for Linds, her golf cart, and JELLO shots....
Chris

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 04:36 PM
I thought you were one of the crazies? :wink: :D
Im the good kind of crazy baby!!!! :p

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 04:38 PM
That's it we aint got squat......I have my bike, the 70 quad, and the 50 but no family-mobile yet.....I think Carrie just wants to get out of the house and party a little. I'll be on baby sitting duty I'm sure....
Sucks that you're stuck at work but you gotta pay the bills.....wasn't life fun when we had those part time college jobs and you could just split anytime...??
Pix....can we get a moho back there in wash 4 without getting it stuck??? I like the idea of the mini dunes....just perfect for Linds, her golf cart, and JELLO shots....
Chris
Yah there wer quite a few rigs back there! we will help ya! :p
Linds...you better not forget to bring the golf cart this time!!!
Jello shots??? Oh yah!!!!

djunkie
11-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Im the good kind of crazy baby!!!! :p
Don't I know it. :rollside: Maybe some day I'll get back into this dirt playing thing and come and join eveyone.

Mrs. casean
11-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Chris
NO JELLO SHOTS FOR LINDS!!!!! :2purples: :D Well if Carrie just want to get out, we'll party w/ her for sure :D You and Sean and the other fast riders could totally go for a fast ride & I'd hand w/ Carrie & drink :D We could figure out something... Just no going to bed before it's midnight this time :D I always have fun in the small dunes w/ the golf cart!!! I love driving it around in that stuff :D

Mrs. casean
11-28-2005, 04:42 PM
Yah there wer quite a few rigs back there! we will help ya! :p
Linds...you better not forget to bring the golf cart this time!!!
Jello shots??? Oh yah!!!!
Trust me it's there!!! My toy! Sean knows I want it around. I had a blast driving it in the little dunes this past weekend.

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 05:10 PM
NO JELLO SHOTS FOR LINDS!!!!! :2purples: :D Well if Carrie just want to get out, we'll party w/ her for sure :D You and Sean and the other fast riders could totally go for a fast ride & I'd hand w/ Carrie & drink :D We could figure out something... Just no going to bed before it's midnight this time :D I always have fun in the small dunes w/ the golf cart!!! I love driving it around in that stuff :D
:p :p

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 05:11 PM
Trust me it's there!!! My toy! Sean knows I want it around. I had a blast driving it in the little dunes this past weekend.
Good! Then its a plan stan! :p

Mrs. casean
11-28-2005, 06:51 PM
I'll let you know when we figure out if we are for sure going or not... :p