PDA

View Full Version : Clear Powder Coating

blowngas
11-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Has anyone had any polished aluminum clear powder coated?----I'm thinking of having some done and was wondering if anyone else has used it and what kind of results they experienced. Thanks

Squirtin Thunder
11-28-2005, 11:40 AM
Has anyone had any polished aluminum clear powder coated?----I'm thinking of having some done and was wondering if anyone else has used it and what kind of results they experienced. Thanks
I have with two different textures, one was a intake that I bead blasted, the other was right out of the box. I liked the finish on the blasted one best, very smooth and clean looking. The color was like a flat grey with a super deep gloss. Very nice !!!

sanger rat
11-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Use the High gloss clear and you'll love it. Looks wet all the time.

Taylorman
11-28-2005, 01:40 PM
I bought an Optima Battery box on ebay a while back. It was polished and i had it clear powder coated. Came out great. You have to look close at it to tell that its clear coated. I love it, easy to clean, no polishing.

Liberator TJ1984
11-28-2005, 04:01 PM
WHAT ??? No More RattleCan Rebuilds ???
J/K ...let me know how it turns out Ron....Thought of doing the bowl and diverter on mine :cool: