PDA

View Full Version : TAH News

Justice 69
11-28-2005, 05:12 PM
Want to hear the latest news???
…. After driving all the way to Phoenix, AZ the Jackal Team was told to wait outside the gates until after 12:00 noon on Wednesday so Charlie Fagan could come speak with them. Greg Gilday waited outside the gates of Firebird Raceway until 6:00pm Wednesday before Charlie finally came out and gave Greg the news, and here it is:
Greg Gilday and the Jackal are banned from the IHBA, permanently! Greg had to turn his truck around and head home. The Jackal is now worthless, because Charlie announced if anyone shows up with it at an IHBA race, they will not be allowed to race it. It would seem that Greg Gilday has been blatantly taking advantage of his customers and sponsors to support his racing interest. Well now it looks as if his bad practices have finally caught up with him,and some poetic justice has been served. Apparently Greg did not even call his driver or sponsors who were to meet him at the event, and they had to find this information out second hand.

Sangster
11-28-2005, 06:08 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea: ...There's got to be more to this than that.....I know Greg & the Gilday Family...I was at the shop the day Greg left for Pheonix & talked to Brian for sometime and nothing was mentioned of any "Issues" with IHBA or Charley Fagan.... got to be some other issues..... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Morg
11-28-2005, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE=Justice 69] It would seem that Greg Gilday has been blatantly taking advantage of his customers and sponsors to support his racing interest. QUOTE]
I thought one of the theory's of capatalism was to make money from your customers.
I also thought sponsers were used to support your racing interest?

Squirtin Thunder
11-28-2005, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=Justice 69] It would seem that Greg Gilday has been blatantly taking advantage of his customers and sponsors to support his racing interest. QUOTE]
I thought one of the theory's of capatalism was to make money from your customers.
That is the way I was tought. As long as you put 100% effort into promoting your sponsors. Also going the extra mile for your customers.

Sangster
11-28-2005, 06:55 PM
Well it's not worth ruining someone's dinner over....But you can bet I'll be up to talk to Greg about it over some lunch tomorrow..... :cool: :cool: :cool:

charitycase
11-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Want to hear the latest news???
…. After driving all the way to Phoenix, AZ the Jackal Team was told to wait outside the gates until after 12:00 noon on Wednesday so Charlie Fagan could come speak with them. Greg Gilday waited outside the gates of Firebird Raceway until 6:00pm Wednesday before Charlie finally came out and gave Greg the news, and here it is:
Greg Gilday and the Jackal are banned from the IHBA, permanently! Greg had to turn his truck around and head home. The Jackal is now worthless, because Charlie announced if anyone shows up with it at an IHBA race, they will not be allowed to race it. It would seem that Greg Gilday has been blatantly taking advantage of his customers and sponsors to support his racing interest. Well now it looks as if his bad practices have finally caught up with him,and some poetic justice has been served. Apparently Greg did not even call his driver or sponsors who were to meet him at the event, and they had to find this information out second hand.
That's not ALL that there is to it.Get your facts straight before you bash someone you probably don't even know.I'll let the Gildays speak for themselves.BTW,nice first post DH

Sangster
11-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Sounds a little "Slanderious".... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

INEEDAV
11-28-2005, 07:21 PM
There you go again will all those crazy ideas, edging on social bs, again. :rolleyes:

EXTREMEBOATS
11-28-2005, 07:22 PM
:argue: That's not ALL that there is to it.Get your facts straight before you bash someone you probably don't even know.I'll let the Gildays speak for themselves.BTW,nice first post DH
:cry: YEA BUDDY...... Ive had a few opertunites to read Gregs post over "other" not so cool problems. Infact I copied them just befor they were yanked.... Cant wait for his version.... Im sure it will be the truth....
Mike :cool:

Fiat48
11-28-2005, 07:22 PM
Still trying to make sense of this.

olbiezer
11-28-2005, 07:40 PM
i dont know who greg is what name does he post under anyway?

Sangster
11-28-2005, 07:57 PM
I think I smell San Diego..... :) :) :)

Morg
11-28-2005, 08:09 PM
I think I smell San Diego..... :) :) :)
Right on the Nosey :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
11-28-2005, 08:18 PM
I heard Charley would not even go talk to Greg even AFTER making him wait all day.......He sent his WIFE????? :idea:

1MORETIMERACING
11-28-2005, 09:20 PM
is his driver banned from ihba as well??

Mrs.Racer277
11-28-2005, 10:00 PM
Who was the driver in San Diego? Darrin??

boat030
11-28-2005, 11:00 PM
I was in Phoenix W/ Darrin after the soap opera started and
I believe things are good between Darrin and IHBA(Charlie) I was with Darrin on Friday after he met with Charlie and he was confident that his future with the IHBA was in good standing.

Mrs.Racer277
11-29-2005, 07:37 AM
I was in Phoenix W/ Darrin after the soap opera started and
I believe things are good between Darrin and IHBA(Charlie) I was with Darrin on Friday after he met with Charlie and he was confident that his future with the IHBA was in good standing.
I am glad to hear that.

Kurtis500
11-29-2005, 09:11 AM
????? What happened with Gilday to get him banned?

ColeTR2
11-29-2005, 03:14 PM
????? What happened with Gilday to get him banned?
I'd like to hear the story from the start to!! :confused: