PDA

View Full Version : Kilr says Im dangerous

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 05:24 PM
No, you said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i qoute verbatim:
but I have to say....my kids are ALWAYS buckled up! TIGHT!!!!! I was driving my husbands F350 on Sand Highway while he was in the rail with friends & I was hauling ass....but my kids were never ever put in jeopardy!!!!

dicudmore
11-28-2005, 05:25 PM
and i qoute verbatim:
but I have to say....my kids are ALWAYS buckled up! TIGHT!!!!! I was driving my husbands F350 on Sand Highway while he was in the rail with friends & I was hauling ass....but my kids were never ever put in jeopardy!!!!
sounds dangerous to me...

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 05:26 PM
Guess he has never been to Glamis! By the way haulin ass in Glamis on sand highway in an F350 means around 20 MPH....Im such a bad ass!

MayDaze
11-28-2005, 05:26 PM
and i qoute verbatim:
Define hauling ass

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Guess he has never been to Glamis!
I only drive like that when ALONE, especially not with any KIDS in the vehicle
and glamis is a VERY SAFE place to drive fast, Hell so is the 405 at the orange crush during rush hour
:rolleyes:
But then again, Im a trained professional and I still crash :cool:

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 05:28 PM
15-20 mph.....im a crazy chick huh?

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 05:29 PM
and glamis is a VERY SAFE place to drive fast, Hell so is the 405 at the orange crush during rush hour
Oh boy here he goes again......Kilr...did you have a bad day??

MayDaze
11-28-2005, 05:30 PM
You so crazy! :)

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 05:30 PM
its ok, no need for excuses
Officer I swear I only had two beers :)

Ziggy
11-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Guess he has never been to Glamis!
Sometimes the "right" dangerous is sexy......... :p :)
Personally I stay away from sand highway.............I take the short route over the soft stuff :D :D Not jokingly, I keep my daughter away from the sand hiway, way too many different vehicles, from tiny little 50's to overgrown 4x4's on steroids.

dicudmore
11-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Oh boy here he goes again......Kilr...did you have a bad day??
I did...I have a secretary stalking me, and its driving me NUTS :mad:
She's a little strange, to put it nicely :crossx: :220v:

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 05:32 PM
Personally I stay away from sand highway.............I take the short route over the soft stuff :D :D Not jokingly, I keep my daughter away from the sand hiway, way too many different vehicles, from tiny little 50's to overgrown 4x4's on steroids.
That is very true....the kids wanted to go offroading & it was freezing cold Sat eve! So we dropped in at Osbourne & headed to the drags! It was fun! Took a lil video of the guys in the rail too!!!

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 05:33 PM
its ok, no need for excuses
Officer I swear I only had two beers :)
I dont drink & drive . :p

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 05:34 PM
I did...I have a secretary stalking me, and its driving me NUTS :mad:
She's a little strange, to put it nicely :crossx: :220v:
Is she hot???

hoolign
11-28-2005, 05:34 PM
SHOOT HIM WITH A CARP PIXI...SHOOT HIM WTH A CARP

dicudmore
11-28-2005, 05:35 PM
Is she hot???
far from it...
me, recently single...I wouldn't be complaining if she was hot, hell even adequate :D
this one, I'm talking lights off, bag over head and admit to NOBODY...so probably better to stay clear

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 05:37 PM
That is because you are usually passed out :idea:

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 05:38 PM
far from it...
me, recently single...I wouldn't be complaining if she was hot, hell even adequate :D
this one, I'm talking lights off, bag over head and admit to NOBODY...so probably better to stay clear
hey NO THREAD JACKING...
On a side note, take one for the team and it will come back to you.....

dicudmore
11-28-2005, 05:40 PM
hey NO THREAD JACKING...
On a side note, take one for the team and it will come back to you.....
ha ha...I'm afraid if I do it won't ever LEAVE :mad:

MAINEVENT
11-28-2005, 05:41 PM
That is because you are usually passed out :idea:
Aren't you the one who called me after 4 Rock Stars & Gooose ...& said you were hammered you lil Pussy!
Unsafe???? 1st time Cat owner doing 80 plus with kids in your boat going up & down havasu...thats unsafe...TJ pimp!!!!

H20 Toie
11-28-2005, 05:48 PM
i never drink and drive, i finish the drink before i start driving :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

dicudmore
11-28-2005, 05:50 PM
i never drink and drive, i finish the drink before i start driving :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
hate to spill it...that'd be abuse

Biglue
11-28-2005, 05:52 PM
Sport bottle tops is the answer buddy. :D

H20 Toie
11-28-2005, 05:54 PM
thats right.

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 06:01 PM
Aren't you the one who called me after 4 Rock Stars & Gooose ...& said you were hammered you lil Pussy!
Unsafe???? 1st time Cat owner doing 80 plus with kids in your boat going up & down havasu...thats unsafe...TJ pimp!!!!
Again, I received operating lessons and I have been shown the proper way to operate the vessel by professionals several times, ALEJANDRO
now back in your hole TROLL

Mr. Pixilated
11-28-2005, 06:04 PM
Please do?
Definition in my eyes......
1.Glamis Peeps
2.River Peeps
3.Guys and Girls who ride in the dirt
4. Driving down sand hwy in Glamis
5.Not wearing a rubber
6. Driving Drunk
7.Licking a big hairy beaver after she just got off a bicycle ride
8.Sandbar, Havasu
9. The List Goes On.......
If you don't know, then don't respond.......Just step away from the keyboard and live life your own way.....

Mrs.Racer277
11-28-2005, 06:06 PM
Out of Control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :)

hoolign
11-28-2005, 06:08 PM
Please do?
Definition in my eyes......
1.Glamis Peeps
2.River Peeps
3.Guys and Girls who ride in the dirt
4. Driving down sand hwy in Glamis
5.Not wearing a rubber
6. Driving Drunk
7.Licking a big hairy beaver after she just got off a bicycle ride
8.Sandbar, Havasu
9. The List Goes On.......
If you don't know, then don't respond.......Just step away from the keyboard and live life your own way.....
Nasty! :yuk: :yuk: :D

Mr. Pixilated
11-28-2005, 06:10 PM
Nasty! :yuk: :yuk: :D
I used to work at a Bike shop and this guy I work with would always smell or lick the seats after a hot girl would drop off her bike to have it serviced....He was a happy guy.....
:yuk:

hoolign
11-28-2005, 06:14 PM
I used to work at a Bike shop and this guy I work with would always smell or lick the seats after a hot girl would drop off her bike to have it serviced....He was a happy guy.....
:yuk:
but a ball of snot likely kept him entertained for hours :D

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 06:15 PM
far from it...
LMAO!!!!

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 06:16 PM
LMAO!!!!

atomickitn
11-28-2005, 06:19 PM
hey dan !nice avatar! :p

MAINEVENT
11-28-2005, 06:20 PM
Again, I received operating lessons and I have been shown the proper way to operate the vessel by professionals several times, ALEJANDRO
now back in your hole TROLL
Ive heard many of your riders complain about your driving, & if you took a course, you probably failed that like high school!
This isn't pimpology101...

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 06:22 PM
Ive heard many of your riders complain about your driving, & if you took a course, you probably failed that like high school!
There you have it.....it must be true
Why then, do they keep calling for a ride over and over and over again.
Ok Big al, i'll invite you next summer

MAINEVENT
11-28-2005, 06:24 PM
There you have it.....it must be true
Why then, do they keep calling for a ride over and over and over again.
Ok Big al, i'll invite you next summer
Didn't daddy ever tell you that having toys wont get you friends...they only call you so they can see your wifes boobies bounce.

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 06:25 PM
Didn't daddy ever tell you that having toys wont get you friends...they only call you so they can see your wifes boobies bounce.
WOW, that PP juice must be strong

MAINEVENT
11-28-2005, 06:31 PM
WOW, that PP juice must be strong
I had no PP juice...but they kept calling after my divorce!

Kachina26
11-28-2005, 06:33 PM
Ive heard many of your riders complain about your driving,
I felt safe :confused:

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 06:33 PM
I had no PP juice...but they kept calling after my divorce!
Im sorry did I call you before your divorce

JetBoatRich
11-28-2005, 07:34 PM
another classic thread :argue:

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Out of Control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :)
I know it! LOL!
Hi baby! :p :p

Todd969
11-28-2005, 07:56 PM
My wife said I was dangerous once, then twice, now she just closes her eyes. It's all good.
And Miguel, you want to buy your kids quads and you don't think for 1 second that they "could" possibly fall of at 6-10mph and break an arm or leg? Boy have you got alot to learn. We all put our kids in danger every time we drive down the street. You should know this. Isn't the most common accident within a couple miles of home?
Ya'll a bunch of crazies anyway.
Ok, back to my cave I go.

GHT
11-28-2005, 08:09 PM
Damn... I feel like I'm missing out on something?? WTF?? Kilr is on another rampage..
I've read the thread twice and still can't figure it out.
Oh. Bye the way can anyone help me with a ticket I got in F*cking Childress, Texas. I was endangering my kids and got a ticket doing 80 in a 70. They were buckled in though. Cop wouldn't cut me a break.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

GHT
11-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Never mind... I just read the other thread.. It all makes sense now.
Poor kid.. That's f'ed up..

11-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Guess he has never been to Glamis! By the way haulin ass in Glamis on sand highway in an F350 means around 20 MPH....Im such a bad ass!
Sand Highway is always dangerous what ever speed

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Never mind... I just read the other thread.. It all makes sense now.
Poor kid.. That's f'ed up..
Its very sad!

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 08:19 PM
I guess...

GHT
11-28-2005, 08:22 PM
Its very sad!
Mine are 6 and 2... I couldn't imagine..

JetBoatRich
11-28-2005, 08:31 PM
Probably not the right time to compare the two incidents :argue:
The people made a bad decision and then drove in a stupid location :mad: with no safety device on for anyone :yuk: set-up for diaster when they started the truck!
with the loss of a child and what ever in front of them for lieing on top of it :yuk:

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 08:45 PM
Probably not the right time to compare the two incidents :argue:
The people made a bad decision and then drove in a stupid location :mad: with safety device for on anyone :yuk: set-up for diaster when they started the truck!
with the loss of a child and what ever in front of them for lieing on top of it :yuk:
I agree... but people off road there alll the time. Me I ve been doing it for years...thats why its vcalled 4 wheeling. I guess people who jeep crawl shouldn't do that either????
If you & your family enjoy it...then be safe doing it! Everyone has their hobbies! Just like racers...the same thing. '
My kids race Motocross...does this mean Im a bad mom??? No...they love it. How about baseball???? Kids get killed doing that also....dont mean to go off on a tangent...we all just need to do the best to jeep our kids safe.
I will consider getting those race booster seats for my boys though! Its a great idea.

HM
I'd venture to say she was safer on the Sand Highway than on the 91 FWY. How many deaths have actually occured on the Sand Highway? And to people riding in an F-350?
and with the way people overload their vehicles....I would say it was way more dangerous on the highway there and back.
I don't go on holiday weekends, especially with my kids. But I did go on Thanksgiving in 2003(without my kids) and the Sand Drags is probably the most dangerous (potentially) place out there. Sand Highway is nothing now compared to 10 years ago. Yes. the Sand Highway is way more mellow since they imposed a speed limit, added a a bunch of cops, and closed comp hill (and Olds!) at night, especially west of Comp hill.
The Sand Drags is what blew my mind as an accident waiting to happen, especially right at sunset. People start racing down the sides looking for smoother ground, right...and I mean RIGHT next to the crowds. The problem was not the ultra fast long travel rails(they went down the middle), it is the trucks and jeeps without much suspension that would really get out of shape.

pixilatedpussy
Mine are 6 and 2... I couldn't imagine..
I know...I cant imagine anything worse than the loss of a child!

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 08:49 PM
I'd venture to say she was safer on the Sand Highway than on the 91 FWY. How many deaths have actually occured on the Sand Highway? And to people riding in an F-350?
and with the way people overload their vehicles....I would say it was way more dangerous on the highway there and back.
I don't go on holiday weekends, especially with my kids. But I did go on Thanksgiving in 2003(without my kids) and the Sand Drags is probably the most dangerous (potentially) place out there. Sand Highway is nothing now compared to 10 years ago. Yes. the Sand Highway is way more mellow since they imposed a speed limit, added a a bunch of cops, and closed comp hill (and Olds!) at night, especially west of Comp hill.
The Sand Drags is what blew my mind as an accident waiting to happen, especially right at sunset. People start racing down the sides looking for smoother ground, right...and I mean RIGHT next to the crowds. The problem was not the ultra fast long travel rails(they went down the middle), it is the trucks and jeeps without much suspension that would really get out of shape.
I agree 100 %!!!

dicudmore
11-28-2005, 08:57 PM
hey dan !nice avatar! :p
thanks for the rental :cool:

dicudmore
11-28-2005, 08:59 PM
My wife said I was dangerous once, then twice, now she just closes her eyes. It's all good.
And Miguel, you want to buy your kids quads and you don't think for 1 second that they "could" possibly fall of at 6-10mph and break an arm or leg? Boy have you got alot to learn. We all put our kids in danger every time we drive down the street. You should know this. Isn't the most common accident within a couple miles of home?
Ya'll a bunch of crazies anyway.
Ok, back to my cave I go.
dude, you weren't on the water last weekend...
he said the dirt toys are out because jr hurt himself pretty bad on the bicycle :(

Todd969
11-28-2005, 09:07 PM
he said the dirt toys are out because jr hurt himself pretty bad on the bicycle :(
Bummer, but that's what happens when you ride in a asphalt and gravel neighborhood. Maybe he should invest in rector pads to ease the endangerment.

dicudmore
11-28-2005, 09:09 PM
Bummer, but that's what happens when you ride in a asphalt and gravel neighborhood. Maybe he should invest in rector pads to ease the endangerment.
I hear ya...I think I still have bicycle and skate-board scars :220v: :crossx:

JetBoatRich
11-28-2005, 09:34 PM
I agree... but people off road there alll the time. Me I ve been doing it for years...thats why its vcalled 4 wheeling. I guess people who jeep crawl shouldn't do that either????
If you & your family enjoy it...then be safe doing it! Everyone has their hobbies! Just like racers...the same thing. '
My kids race Motocross...does this mean Im a bad mom??? No...they love it. How about baseball???? Kids get killed doing that also....dont mean to go off on a tangent...we all just need to do the best to jeep our kids safe.
I will consider getting those race booster seats for my boys though! Its a great idea.
Tina just to clear it up :rolleyes: that was not intended towards you.
I have seen your kids ride and they were safe (and good), your group wore your safety gear when we were out

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 09:36 PM
Tina just to clear it up :rolleyes: that was not intended towards you.
I have seen your kids ride and they were safe (and good), your group wore your safety gear when we were out
Thanks babe...hard to tell in these threads ...ya know! :p
It really is a beautiful & wonderful place out there...if you know what you are doing! :cool:

plaster dave
11-28-2005, 09:41 PM
What is considered safe to one person is not safe to another so do what you feel is best for you and your family.

PHOTOGLOU
11-28-2005, 10:07 PM
But then again, Im a trained professional and I still crash :cool:
You crashed???????

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Hey dont miss qoute me, I never said they were out, the WIFE said they were out. So they are out
and jay I crash all the time...

JetBoatRich
11-29-2005, 04:39 AM
Hey dont miss qoute me, I never said they were out, the WIFE said they were out. So they are out
and jay I crash all the time...
They are kids and will fall down, imagine that even on a bike :rolleyes:
Miguel it is tough to watch them ride, my daughter rides her dirt bike pretty hard :cry: which makes it tougher following her and watching it :yuk:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78P4240043-med.JPG

MAINEVENT
11-29-2005, 08:08 AM
Im sorry did I call you before your divorce
You and i both know the truth to that one so dont kid yourself.... and relax alittle its just the internet....

Her454
11-29-2005, 09:06 AM
I always thought sand highway was safe......... until I was on the Pismo version of Sand Highway back in 99. There were 5 of us in a Toyota 4Runner and the driver had never been in the sand. I was telling him which way to go to get out to the hill and he veered too far left at mile marker 14........ it was too late to steer out of, or lack of experience - and over we went, kids and all. We rolled 4 times over 60 feet down and landed on our side. We were veryyyyy lucky to say the least.... just cruisin down sand highway.

LUVNLIFE
11-29-2005, 07:04 PM
They are kids and will fall down, imagine that even on a bike :rolleyes:
Miguel it is tough to watch them ride, my daughter rides her dirt bike pretty hard :cry: which makes it tougher following her and watching it :yuk:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78P4240043-med.JPG
Yea Missy rides better than you do :rolleyes: :rollside: :D

JetBoatRich
11-29-2005, 07:11 PM
Yea Missy rides better than you do :rolleyes: :rollside: :D
:argue: don't start Cale :rolleyes:
It is getting tough to follow her :mad: and she wants a faster Bike :rolleyes:

LUVNLIFE
11-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Well C-mon buy her a CRF450 :cool: :rollside:

JetBoatRich
11-29-2005, 07:47 PM
Well C-mon buy her a CRF450 :cool: :rollside:
She wants a 250 :rolleyes: she said Uncle Cale will get her one for XMAS :rolleyes:

hotsand65
11-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Thanks babe...hard to tell in these threads ...ya know! :p
It really is a beautiful & wonderful place out there...if you know what you are doing! :cool:
Hi Pixi,
I think the big picture is..... (and I know this is going to make people mad) but when you are a MOM and your babies are in the car, they are your main focus, your not doing this for you your doing it for them and the adventure of having safe fun and you will protect them at all costs, we will constantly be looking in every direction and over our shoulder for the ahole that is driving too close or being an idiot because we don't want any harm to come to our kids. If your on the river your always looking for the boat that seems to be coming right towards you and you move to the side just like in the desert.
Just my .02.

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 09:08 PM
Hi Pixi,
I think the big picture is..... (and I know this is going to make people mad) but when you are a MOM and your babies are in the car, they are your main focus, your not doing this for you your doing it for them and the adventure of having safe fun and you will protect them at all costs, we will constantly be looking in every direction and over our shoulder for the ahole that is driving too close or being an idiot because we don't want any harm to come to our kids. If your on the river your always looking for the boat that seems to be coming right towards you and you move to the side just like in the desert.
Just my .02.
Very well said sweetie! thankyou :rollside:

jackpunx
11-30-2005, 08:51 AM
thats what they all say :p

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2005, 09:18 AM
:yuk: :p thats what they all say :p

HOOTER SLED-
11-30-2005, 09:22 AM
It's Danger Girl. :D