PDA

View Full Version : what (TF) happened to the aggressor thread????

TRG
11-28-2005, 06:21 PM
Needed to get caught up on the drama!

Heatseeker
11-28-2005, 06:22 PM
It was moved to Bench Racers.
Edit:
Having said that and clicking over to get caught up on the drama, I've found it to be gone! Maybe things got outta hand...?

Squirtin Thunder
11-28-2005, 06:38 PM
Not sure, I think whats his **** racer had Pops take it down so we can't change anything while they sue us for slander.

TRG
11-28-2005, 06:41 PM
that seems to be what went on!
anyone have any idea what went down???
kinda reminds me of when im reading the paper and my wife kypes it from me,...then when i come back to the paper later the article i was previously reading is now gone! pretty farkin annoying!
Thanks
Todd

Squirtin Thunder
11-28-2005, 06:43 PM
that seems to be what went on!
anyone have any idea what went down???
kinda reminds me of when im reading the paper and my wife kypes it from me,...then when i come back to the paper later the article i was previously reading is now gone! pretty farkin annoying!
Thanks
Todd
Todd it may have gone to Kingman AZ for review.

TRG
11-28-2005, 06:43 PM
what kind of dick would sue for slander on a website??

Squirtin Thunder
11-28-2005, 06:45 PM
what kind of dick would sue for slander on a website??
The bitch that brought it up after it was dead for 4 months.

Outlaw
11-28-2005, 06:51 PM
that's a shame....can't we all just get along...
even if someone takes your money... and won't return your calls... or buy's something and don't like it and claims it ain't worth a sh*t.
I was just reading it for the first time this weekend.
now it's gone

djdtpr
11-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Its probably better left alone.When people start bringing other people into a pissin match who are reputable shops it tends to ruffle a few feathers.I highly doubt that Jack or Tommy or Duan or any other reputable shop wants to hear or see that they are being put into the pissin match and used against each other.Just my thoughts!

steelcomp
11-28-2005, 07:06 PM
Hey, the thread was DEAD, adn PCE081 brought it back to life with a BIG ASS chip on his shoulder. He started it back up, and as a representative of Agressor, is the only one to blame for the way things went. Then yesterday, someone else came on and started defending this guy. I think he immediately got blasted, too.
The way I see it, don't start no shi t, there won't be no shi t. :argue:
I'm not surprised the thread is gone, although Rio is right...things are getting a little CS (and not 19) around here, what with the new format and all. I see threads getting shifted and moved all over the place. Word must have come down to clean it up. Oh well. :rolleyes:

Rexone
11-28-2005, 07:12 PM
***boat removed the thread.
I see threads getting shifted and moved all over the place. Word must have come down to clean it up
I haven't seen that nor received word. Please elaborate.

steelcomp
11-28-2005, 07:22 PM
***boat removed the thread.
I haven't seen that nor received word. Please elaborate.
Personally, I had a thread looking for advice from a pro-welder in V-drives, knowing there are some good fabricators there. It was moved. I thought that was a little petty. Pretty inocuous thread. I can't be specific, just noticed others, seemingly more frequently than before. Enough for me to notice it. Seems like since the new format.

steelcomp
11-28-2005, 07:23 PM
Why did ***boat pull the Agressor thread?

Rexone
11-28-2005, 07:31 PM
I moved the welding thread because it fit Gear Heads better than vdrives. There was nothing vdrive related in the thread. Nothing new or increased, I move several each week normally in the tech forums that are in the wrong forum. Just because someone thinks it will get more action one place than another doesn't make that the right or best place for a topic. It's normally a judgement call and many times a gray area at best.
My guess on the aggressor thread is the guy threatened to sue most the members, ***boat and me personally, probably overloaded ***boat's PM system and phone line this AM as well.
Funny thing is he did way more damage than good to his buddy Dave by association with his posting antics and threatening to sue most of mankind with his deep pockets.

steelcomp
11-28-2005, 08:03 PM
I moved the welding thread because it fit Gear Heads better than vdrives. There was nothing vdrive related in the thread. Nothing new or increased, I move several each week normally in the tech forums that are in the wrong forum. Just because someone thinks it will get more action one place than another doesn't make that the right or best place for a topic. It's normally a judgement call and many times a gray area at best.
My guess on the aggressor thread is the guy threatened to sue most the members, ***boat and me personally, probably overloaded ***boat's PM system and phone line this AM as well.
Funny thing is he did way more damage than good to his buddy Dave by association with his posting antics and threatening to sue most of mankind with his deep pockets.
I put the welding thread there specifically, not arbitrarily. I know where I wanted the topic, and for what reason. You didn't. There isn't any more reason for it to be in grarheads than v-drives AFA topic is concerned, but I appreciate the fact that you have a job to do, and you thought you were doing the right thing. Thanks for letting me know.
I agree that PCE did more damage to Agressor than anything. Pops had already offended enough people, and it was a long forgotten thread.
Too bad.
Oh well, better things to do than worry about that. :D

old rigger
11-28-2005, 08:09 PM
Personally, I had a thread looking for advice from a pro-welder in V-drives, knowing there are some good fabricators there. It was moved. I thought that was a little petty. Pretty inocuous thread. I can't be specific, just noticed others, seemingly more frequently than before. Enough for me to notice it. Seems like since the new format.
I saw your post and was surprised to see it was moved. The v-drive and jet section are the nuts and bolts of this site, the rest of it is just so much crap. I agree with you that it was a great place to find the info you needed. Lots of talented people in that place. You should have included the words 'I need to weld something for my v-drive" in your post, maybe that would have made 'the powers that be' happy.
If nothing else, it would then have as much to do with v-drives, if not more, than some of the other threads there now.....windshields, trailer wheels, SS fenders, etc.

steelcomp
11-28-2005, 08:31 PM
I saw your post and was surprised to see it was moved. The v-drive and jet section are the nuts and bolts of this site, the rest of it is just so much crap. I agree with you that it was a great place to find the info you needed. Lots of talented people in that place. You should have included the words 'I need to weld something for my v-drive" in your post, maybe that would have made 'the powers that be' happy.
If nothing else, it would then have as much to do with v-drives, if not more, than some of the other threads there now.....windshields, trailer wheels, SS fenders, etc.
Thanks old rigger...guess I shoulda thought of saying something "v-drive". Funny thing is, I got the answer from someone in the sandbar!
It's all good. :D

Rexone
11-28-2005, 08:31 PM
ok this is getting a bit old but I'll give it one more shot. "If" there is a forum that better fits a topic than the forum its posted in it generally gets moved. For example we really don't have a forum that fits fat fenders or boat windshields or a lot of other things better than where they were originally posted, which I agree isn't a great spot for them. Many topics just don't have a "better" home so they end up staying put.
Where they will get the most traffic is not what ***boat has asked the moderators to do nor a criteria for where the post is best suited from a forum point of view if someone's searching / reading topics etc.
In the case of the welding thread there was "nothing" vdrive related. However "gearheads" normally do a lot of welding on everything mechanical and are involved in welding. Welding hence is better fits gear heads than being specific to vdrives.
V drive guys, enthusiasts, guys reading about events and a multitude of vdrive topics are less likely to be welding experts than gearhead guys. Additonally there are Jet guys who likely weld who may not read vdrive forum, along with cat and tunnel (ok a stretch) but you get my drift. In gear heads, threads also get more hang time on the first page and most serious guys to go there once every day or two to read the stuff.
One additional note, topics are to be posted in one forum only. As I remember I saw this one in the sandbar as well. It was no big deal but that is the rule ***boat has asked to be followed.

olbiezer
11-28-2005, 08:32 PM
its was just gettting good too lol.......i was getting fan mail from pce and everything :argue: :220v: :220v: i will miss it........... :rollside: hell people were actually quoting me for a change lol

olbiezer
11-28-2005, 08:45 PM
mike never answers the phone when i call........too important ya know lol

malcolm
11-28-2005, 08:54 PM
it just might keep Mikey so busy that he wouldn't be spending all of his spare time playin in the forums.
Or workin' on that catalog! ;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-28-2005, 09:01 PM
i luv
dramaboat.....ooops I mean ***boat :2purples: :2purples:

steelcomp
11-28-2005, 09:46 PM
ok this is getting a bit old but I'll give it one more shot. "If" there is a forum that better fits a topic than the forum its posted in it generally gets moved. For example we really don't have a forum that fits fat fenders or boat windshields or a lot of other things better than where they were originally posted, which I agree isn't a great spot for them. Many topics just don't have a "better" home so they end up staying put.
Where they will get the most traffic is not what ***boat has asked the moderators to do nor a criteria for where the post is best suited from a forum point of view if someone's searching / reading topics etc.
In the case of the welding thread there was "nothing" vdrive related. However "gearheads" normally do a lot of welding on everything mechanical and are involved in welding. Welding hence is better fits gear heads than being specific to vdrives.
V drive guys, enthusiasts, guys reading about events and a multitude of vdrive topics are less likely to be welding experts than gearhead guys. Additonally there are Jet guys who likely weld who may not read vdrive forum, along with cat and tunnel (ok a stretch) but you get my drift. In gear heads, threads also get more hang time on the first page and most serious guys to go there once every day or two to read the stuff.
One additional note, topics are to be posted in one forum only. As I remember I saw this one in the sandbar as well. It was no big deal but that is the rule ***boat has asked to be followed.
OK Rex, since you're going to make a statement here, I'm going to have to ADAMANTELY disagree with you. BIg time. Here's why. First, I'm not the typical "social" subscriber here. My posts are primarily technical. You should know that. Granted, I get cought up in the BS some times, but it's usually tech related. The title of this forum is Technical Forums. HB has divided it up into sub-topics. V-Drives is the ONLY topic where you'll see anything fabrication related. Not Just Jets, not Gearheads, no where else. Gearheads is more discussion about mechanical topics...motors, carbs, cams, even non-boating related stuff. Just jets is mostly a social forum with a little tech thrown in, usually about jets. V-Drives, however, is way more technical than either, AFA machining, fabrication, boat building, glasss work, etc. Just look at the kind of work that has to go into something like a B Boat, and I mean a true, blown alky B boat. How 'bout a blown hydro? A comp flat? Anything with a dry sump. Strut supports, tank mounts, brackets, braces, aluminum fabrication up the azz! There's some talented guys here that do beautiful work, and I was trying to tap into that resource. I don't assume these guys are checking out gearheads, either. There's more hard core racing type stuff here than any other topic, and the question I had wasn't something just anybody could answer. I'm pretty good at finding answers myself, and been doing this stuff for 30 yrs, so when I have a question, I ask the right place. V-Drives was the best place I could think of to find a fabricator. The sandbar was only an option because of the sheer volume of readers.
This web site is a great source of information, and at that moment, I needed a quick answer to an obscure question. What I don't understand is what the hell difference it makes to you or anyone else. It was a completely innocuous, short, simple question that COULD be as related to V Drives as anything, wasn't stirring any kind of a pot, wasn't controversial, or foul languaged.
I'm callin BS, and seen about enough. Plenty of other boating sites with far less romper room mentality.

Rexone
11-28-2005, 09:59 PM
I'll give you the simple answer this time.
***boat wants it on topic as much as possible. The moderators do the best we can to make it that way as volunteers based on our judgement scanning hundreds of threads per day among several other forum babysitting tasks.
You're right we'll just disagree. I agree with you on one point. This is bullshit.

steelcomp
11-28-2005, 10:12 PM
OK...you're right about the BS...sorry. So how 'bout them Giants? :rolleyes: I'll give you the simple answer this time.
***boat wants it on topic as much as possible. The moderators do the best we can to make it that way as volunteers based on our judgement scanning hundreds of threads per day among several other forum babysitting tasks.
You're right we'll just disagree. I agree with you on one point. This is bullshit.

bottom feeder
11-28-2005, 10:16 PM
Steelcomp, I have seen jet boats with way more aluminum fab work than any V-Drive. :rollside: Just a quick jab in the ribs :crossx:

steelcomp
11-28-2005, 10:18 PM
Funny, Brian. I guess you have. I'll take that jab. LOL! :D

TRG
11-29-2005, 07:29 AM
JETBOATS ROCK!...looking left to right,....carry on!

superdave013
11-29-2005, 07:41 AM
it was prolly all the smack downs that Mike F was giving that got it yanked! lol :crossx:

GasGuzzler
11-29-2005, 07:42 AM
OK...you're right about the BS...sorry. So how 'bout them Giants? :rolleyes:
There you go again steel, this is the Tech forum, you know, Va Tech, Ga Tech, the giants would be PRO, so that is discussed elsewhere! :) :) :)
Unless you refer to the New Jersey Jets :cool:

TRG
11-29-2005, 07:01 PM
Mikef would end up getting into a brawl with himself before he would post up on any touchy subject like that, but then again i did not get to read cuz someone pulled the farkin topic! MF'ers! :crossx:

steelcomp
11-29-2005, 07:10 PM
Me an my big yap. :rolleyes:
Hey, that was pretty f'n funny, Guzzler. Best laugh I had today! :DThere you go again steel, this is the Tech forum, you know, Va Tech, Ga Tech, the giants would be PRO, so that is discussed elsewhere! :) :) :)
Unless you refer to the New Jersey Jets :cool:

steelcomp
11-29-2005, 07:11 PM
Mikef would end up getting into a brawl with himself before he would post up on any touchy subject like that, but then again i did not get to read cuz someone pulled the farkin topic! MF'ers! :crossx:
Mike got in his two words.... :cool:

MikeF
11-29-2005, 07:19 PM
You missed some of the quick quips that I thought were kind of funny. PCE started deleting all his posts in an attempt to run away. Must've got pretty hot in here. :skull:

smokeondewater
11-30-2005, 06:49 AM
I think he was deleting his posts because it was pointless to talk to guys that were unreasonable. I saw his first posts and CS attacked him. You guys should be more respectful to others,this guys has set numerous records and won championships. His record speaks for himself. Its funny that guys like Steel who run 11 secs know everything. I dont want to start a fight but this guy was just plain rude. Just my observation. You missed some of the quick quips that I thought were kind of funny. PCE started deleting all his posts in an attempt to run away. Must've got pretty hot in here. :skull:

olbiezer
11-30-2005, 07:12 AM
that guy might have been the coolest guy in the world but came across in here as a arrogent ass......defend him all u want

steelcomp
11-30-2005, 07:18 AM
I think he was deleting his posts because it was pointless to talk to guys that were unreasonable. I saw his first posts and CS attacked him. You guys should be more respectful to others,this guys has set numerous records and won championships. His record speaks for himself. Its funny that guys like Steel who run 11 secs know everything. I dont want to start a fight but this guy was just plain rude. Just my observation.
Hey smoke, nobody attacked anyone. He made a pretty rediculous claim and CS called him on it. He never did back it up with any facts, either. Instead, he made a complete ass out of himself bragging about this and that and acting like he was God Jet, and we should all bow down, and have no opinion except his. He started the name calling, he started the insulting and belittling, and got handed his ass for it. The thread had died months ago, and the only rason he started it up again was to get attention, because he CLEARLY didn't do Agressor any favors. I'd be glad to see a show of hands here who agrees with me, vs. who agrees with you, and I's bet you're going to be a little lonley. You're already starting with the insults and bashing, and you don't even know WTF you're talking about. Is this how all you racers are from that area? Just full of crap? Who cares how fast your boat is? If you're just a dick, it really dosen't matter.
And on that note, WTF do you know about me? My Bahner was my first boat. I built every inch of it, except the hull. I did the complete install, fab'd all the mounts, built the motor, built the pump, etc. Cast iron heads, flat tappet cam, full interior, no set up time, and the boat ran 93. Anybody (that knows what they're talking about) would tell you that's pretty darn respectable, so have some respect.
How fast is your boat, smoke? Do you build your own motors, or are you like PCE and just throw money at things and think that makes you superior? Maybe you should bring your stuff to Ming and show everyone just how cool you are. You and PCE. Bring it on.

Heatseeker
11-30-2005, 08:16 AM
...He made a pretty rediculous claim and CS called him on it. He never did back it up with any facts, either. Instead, he made a complete ass out of himself bragging about this and that and acting like he was God Jet, and we should all bow down, and have no opinion except his. He started the name calling, he started the insulting and belittling, and got handed his ass for it. The thread had died months ago, and the only rason he started it up again was to get attention, because he CLEARLY didn't do Agressor any favors. I'd be glad to see a show of hands here who agrees with me, vs. who agrees with you, and I's bet you're going to be a little lonley. ....
I agree with what you've said above Steel. If I was Aggressor, I'd have muzzled the guy!
And I think 93 first time out in your Bahner was damn respectable! I know what you went through to put it together, having done the same thing with my own boat(total rebuild from bare hull up, including all my own fab work).

BUSBY
11-30-2005, 09:03 AM
If you're just a dick, it really dosen't matter.
You and PCE. Bring it on.
Scott ... tell us how you really feel ... :D

BUSBY
11-30-2005, 09:05 AM
Cast iron heads
I love 990's ... Cast Iron RULES! :D

smokeondewater
11-30-2005, 11:24 AM
Mabe you guys saw a differnt tread than I did. He posted something nice about his boat and pump....the next post was "your full of Shit" I might not be a bright person but if someome said that to me, I would say they started it. The next post was form you and you added fuel to the fire. You guys were like a pack of dogs.I tottally diagree with the way you precieve this situation. Just my 2 cents! BTW he told me he called CS and tried to explain but the phone call got heated.Hey smoke, nobody attacked anyone. He made a pretty rediculous claim and CS called him on it. He never did back it up with any facts, either. Instead, he made a complete ass out of himself bragging about this and that and acting like he was God Jet, and we should all bow down, and have no opinion except his. He started the name calling, he started the insulting and belittling, and got handed his ass for it. The thread had died months ago, and the only rason he started it up again was to get attention, because he CLEARLY didn't do Agressor any favors. I'd be glad to see a show of hands here who agrees with me, vs. who agrees with you, and I's bet you're going to be a little lonley. You're already starting with the insults and bashing, and you don't even know WTF you're talking about. Is this how all you racers are from that area? Just full of crap? Who cares how fast your boat is? If you're just a dick, it really dosen't matter.
And on that note, WTF do you know about me? My Bahner was my first boat. I built every inch of it, except the hull. I did the complete install, fab'd all the mounts, built the motor, built the pump, etc. Cast iron heads, flat tappet cam, full interior, no set up time, and the boat ran 93. Anybody (that knows what they're talking about) would tell you that's pretty darn respectable, so have some respect.
How fast is your boat, smoke? Do you build your own motors, or are you like PCE and just throw money at things and think that makes you superior? Maybe you should bring your stuff to Ming and show everyone just how cool you are. You and PCE. Bring it on.

Squirtin Thunder
11-30-2005, 11:29 AM
Mabe you guys saw a differnt tread than I did. He posted something nice about his boat and pump....the next post was "your full of Shit" I might not be a bright person but if someome said that to me, I would say they started it. The next post was form you and you added fuel to the fire. You guys were like a pack of dogs.I tottally diagree with the way you precieve this situation. Just my 2 cents! BTW he told me he called CS and tried to explain but the phone call got heated.
Who are you ???
A little intro would be a good thing !!!

smokeondewater
11-30-2005, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=How fast is your boat, smoke? Do you build your own motors, or are you like PCE and just throw money at things and think that makes you superior? Maybe you should bring your stuff to Ming and show everyone just how cool you are. You and PCE. Bring it on.[/QUOTE]
Well Steel I am glad you asked me that. My boat runs about 220 MPH but Im not gonna get into it with you on that. See what I mean....here comes the attacks again! It has nothing to do with money to be a decent person. Every Boat racer I know will give you the shirt off of thier backs. I have been to the finals with another TFH and we needed a part. The guy we were running against gave it too us. That is the kind of guys that are in this sport. Be nice and I would bet you The PCE guy or anyone else will be that back

smokeondewater
11-30-2005, 11:36 AM
I would prefer to not have an intro. I usually just read the posts and see whats going on. I am not much of a poster. Due to my sponsors and how you guys have taken things to the extreme I think it be best to not go there. I just saw the way you guys acated and I think that if you were all nicer then maybe things would have not gotten heated. I just don't want them heated with me so I'll keep my to my selfWho are you ???

Squirtin Thunder
11-30-2005, 11:42 AM
I would prefer to not have an intro. I usually just read the posts and see whats going on. I am not much of a poster. Due to my sponsors and how you guys have taken things to the extreme I think it be best to not go there. I just saw the way you guys acated and I think that if you were all nicer then maybe things would have not gotten heated. I just don't want them heated with me so I'll keep my to my self
The biggest problem I saw was out of the blue this guy comes on and brings up a thread that was dead for four months, there was absolutly no reason to bring it up. Unless you wanted things to happen the way they did.

maxwedge
11-30-2005, 11:58 AM
I just saw the way you guys acated and I think that if you were all nicer then maybe things would have not gotten heated. I just don't want them heated with me so I'll keep my to my self
Peace, Love, and Harmony? On ***boat? WTF are you thinking? That's boring as hell. Who wants to read that kind of crap? :) :) :)

smash
11-30-2005, 12:46 PM
I would prefer to not have an intro. I usually just read the posts and see whats going on. I am not much of a poster. Due to my sponsors and how you guys have taken things to the extreme I think it be best to not go there. I just saw the way you guys acated and I think that if you were all nicer then maybe things would have not gotten heated. I just don't want them heated with me so I'll keep my to my self
But you have to prove yourself to the kindergarden class at hot boat. didn't you get the memo? :rolleyes:

Squirtin Thunder
11-30-2005, 12:55 PM
But you have to prove yourself to the kindergarden class at hot boat. didn't you get the memo? :rolleyes:
Actually if you intro yourself and explain who your are and have some way to contact yourself it always helps. Believe it or not there are people that come on here just to stir the pot. Now that you have just attacked 98% of the people on this board what do you think will happen now ???
Who are you ???

mj680
11-30-2005, 01:41 PM
I think he was deleting his posts because it was pointless to talk to guys that were unreasonable. I saw his first posts and CS attacked him. You guys should be more respectful to others,this guys has set numerous records and won championships. His record speaks for himself. Its funny that guys like Steel who run 11 secs know everything. I dont want to start a fight but this guy was just plain rude. Just my observation.
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG !!! :cool:

steelcomp
11-30-2005, 06:53 PM
Mabe you guys saw a differnt tread than I did. He posted something nice about his boat and pump....the next post was "your full of Shit" I might not be a bright person but if someome said that to me, I would say they started it. The next post was form you and you added fuel to the fire. You guys were like a pack of dogs.I tottally diagree with the way you precieve this situation. Just my 2 cents! BTW he told me he called CS and tried to explain but the phone call got heated.
Smoke, I don't think you have the whole picture, or understand what you came in on. You're short on info, and long on judgement. No one said PCE was full of shit, they just said "bullshit" to a claim of a full second improvement due to a pump change. I said NOTHING rude, sarcastic, or even impolite. My comment was to the fact that the thread wasn't about Agressors performance, (which was what PCE was bragging about) it was about it's reliability, which stemmed from a number of unexplained failures...too many to be coinsidence. PCE was going off on tangents that had nothing to do with the original thread, and was being VERY inflamatory. I didn't get into it with him untill after I recieved a PM that was WAY out of line, and insrtead of responding to the reliability issues I raised, he just went off. You obviously didn't read the entire thread , ot even from where PCE started back up with a thread that was dead for four months. What do you imagine his motivation was for doing that? If you read the thread, how do you justify his behavior, or how do you account for the fact that you and he are the only ones here that think he was in the right?
That dosen't make sense.
AFA your boat running 220, I say big deal. And big deal to his performance, as well. I mean, I respect the performance, especially if you're the guy behind the wheel. That's cool, but not the attitude. PCE's attitude sucked. He didn't post anything "nice", he was bragadocious and arrogant, and posted a claim that was called BS. Even though, regardless of what he was saying and why he was saying it, he immediately alianated everyone, and then just kept on. You seem to be more civil, and I appreciate that, but perhaps you should get more of the story before you come in and start defending something you realy don't know much about. PCE might be a great guy, but he didn't come across that way to anyone here. Criticizing me for what I might or might not know, simply becasue I have an 11 sec. boat is a little childish. I'll back up any statement I made, and that has nothing to do with how fast my boat is or isn't. Just like your boat's performance, and PCE's boat's performance, and anyone elses boat's performance is a big so what, when it all comes down to what matters.

MikeF
11-30-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm nearly always about as politically correct as I can be in any reply I make. It is one of my demons. I do like taking jabs when I feel it can be done. ALMOST ALWAYS in jest! There is always some truth in every joke. :rollside:
As far as what happened when PCE started posting on the thread and then started deleting all his replys....He lost ALL credability w/ me and likely everyone else who was watching.

steelcomp
11-30-2005, 07:09 PM
I'm nearly always about as politically correct as I can be in any reply I make. It is one of my demons. I do like taking jabs when I feel it can be done. ALMOST ALWAYS in jest! There is always some truth in every joke. :rollside:
As far as what happened when PCE started posting on the thread and then started deleting all his replys....He lost ALL credability w/ me and likely everyone else who was watching.
You have no respect. :rolleyes:

olbiezer
11-30-2005, 07:11 PM
i agree with steel....i had written about the same thing earler but my internet connection took a dump about the time i hit enter on it.......i even told the guy that i would use aggressor parts but that wasent good enough for him he had to tell us all that noone had any right to talk but him cause he was a racer.....oooooh i was so impressed! and what about the love letter he pm'ed me about what a jerk of* i was for not aggreeing with him....after all he is a racer and we must all bow down to him. welcome to the boards there smoke....at least u didnt come on here and tell us that because your boat goes fast u know better then us........have a great day!!! and keep those posts coming in ya hear?

MikeF
11-30-2005, 07:11 PM
You have no respect. :rolleyes:
Care to expand on that?

steelcomp
11-30-2005, 07:12 PM
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG !!! :cool:
OK...Ron's right. Group hug! Even you, Smoke. C'mon. Everyone. :)

djdtpr
11-30-2005, 07:14 PM
AFA your boat running 220, I say big deal.
I mean, I respect the performance, especially if you're the guy behind the wheel.
Just like your boat's performance, and PCE's boat's performance, and anyone elses boat's performance is a big so what, when it all comes down to what matters.
Scott i think you missed the 220 part thats pretty fargen fast.
I also think that the guys behind the seen are as important if not more than just the driver.
I think you have forgotten that this forum is about jet boat performance.

BAE_557
11-30-2005, 07:14 PM
Hey Steel,
By reading your posts I have to admit as of late you are trying hard to be politically correct and almost nice at times, but that isn't the Steelcomp I know. :)

steelcomp
11-30-2005, 07:15 PM
Care to expand on that?
Yeah....
Just Kidding!

MikeF
11-30-2005, 07:18 PM
Yeah....
Just Kidding!
I get it. :boxed:
It's always difficult to be serious and funny at the same time. That's why some don't find things funny that I find funny. :220v:

Squirtin Thunder
11-30-2005, 07:20 PM
OK...Ron's right. Group hug! Even you, Smoke. C'mon. Everyone. :)
I think you need a woman quick !!! :cool:

steelcomp
11-30-2005, 07:30 PM
It's always difficult to be serious and funny at the same time. That's why some don't find things funny that I find funny. :220v:
Oh, that never happens to me! L f'n OL!!

steelcomp
11-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Hey Steel,
By reading your posts I have to admit as of late you are trying hard to be politically correct and almost nice at times, but that isn't the Steelcomp I know. :)
Ummmm.......thanks? :cool: :D

Cs19
11-30-2005, 08:42 PM
Look, bottomline is I only wanted proof that this guy gained one full second in his 1/4 mile e.t by switching jet-drive brands.I will admit I did not go about it the right way and I came across in a negative way, that was a mistake on my part.
I personally apologize to PCE for some of the comments I made. I admit I was out of line and it was uncalled for.Your boat is very nice, Ive seen it before and its awesome.To be honest, I thought it was a "Bench racers" type of thread and I did not have intentions for it to get carried away like it did.
To the individual(s) who gave out my personal information and made a few comments that I got wind of today..... :mad: You should not have gone there.. :mad: :mad:
Dont expect anything more out of me in regards to this topic.keep me out of it PLEASE and again I apologize to PCE for my comments.
Cs19

cyclone
11-30-2005, 08:59 PM
mikey you the funniest mofo i know!

cyclone
11-30-2005, 09:01 PM
Look, bottomline is I only wanted proof that this guy gained one full second in his 1/4 mile e.t by switching jet-drive brands.I will admit I did not go about it the right way and I came across in a negative way, that was a mistake on my part.
I personally apologize to PCE for some of the comments I made. I admit I was out of line and it was uncalled for.Your boat is very nice, Ive seen it before and its awesome.To be honest, I thought it was a "Bench racers" type of thread and I did not have intentions for it to get carried away like it did.
To the individual(s) who gave out my personal information and made a few comments that I got wind of today..... :mad: You should not have gone there.. :mad: :mad:
Dont expect anything more out of me in regards to this topic.keep me out of it PLEASE and again I apologize to PCE for my comments.
Cs19
sounds like you kids were having fun. sucks i missed it.

MikeF
11-30-2005, 09:05 PM
mikey you the funniest mofo i know!
Mentidoso. :cool:

bp
11-30-2005, 09:24 PM
i think you are correct. by the time you happened into the thread, posts that had heated it up had been deleted. consequently, you saw the tail end, many mistatements and trash being thrown back and forth. one of the mistatements, that you actually quoted as if it were accurate, i pm'd you with accurate information. fact is, that innaccuracy could have been verified through any number of internet sources before it was posted. and the only reason it was posted was an attempted put down to carry on the trash talking.
while i agree with your comments about racers at the track, i would just offer this insight regarding the "pack of dogs" comment, and this board. if someone, say a newby, were to come on here posting "you west coast blah blah blah guys", or "you lousy mpd blahblah", or " you crummy papp blahdeblahs", there is a pretty good possibility that a "pack" will wake up. may not be the same pack, but it would most likely be a pack in response, and the best thing to do is just break out the popcorn. you could add hi-tech in there too, and it doesn't really matter who starts it. and as much as that thread was dead, that stuff was in there, and awakening it brought it all back.
i'm glad it's gone, and yes ron, we can all just get along.

Jet Hydro
11-30-2005, 09:47 PM
I just want to know how 3 people got my cell phone number and why they called me. I said what I had to say before the topic was opened back up and I stayed out of it the last go a round because I had said all that I needed to say the first time. :argue:
I`m glad I missed all the fun for once :220v:

Squirtin Thunder
12-02-2005, 09:42 AM
I just want to know how 3 people got my cell phone number and why they called me. I said what I had to say before the topic was opened back up and I stayed out of it the last go a round because I had said all that I needed to say the first time. :argue:
I`m glad I missed all the fun for once :220v:
Hell I don't even have it to call you to hank your chain. About your modified tunnel !!!!

smokeondewater
12-02-2005, 10:31 AM
BP ...where did the guy say any of that? I read the posts...he didnt say that, he just said what they did. he didnt attack you guysi think you are correct. by the time you happened into the thread, posts that had heated it up had been deleted. consequently, you saw the tail end, many mistatements and trash being thrown back and forth. one of the mistatements, that you actually quoted as if it were accurate, i pm'd you with accurate information. fact is, that innaccuracy could have been verified through any number of internet sources before it was posted. and the only reason it was posted was an attempted put down to carry on the trash talking.
while i agree with your comments about racers at the track, i would just offer this insight regarding the "pack of dogs" comment, and this board. if someone, say a newby, were to come on here posting "you west coast blah blah blah guys", or "you lousy mpd blahblah", or " you crummy papp blahdeblahs", there is a pretty good possibility that a "pack" will wake up. may not be the same pack, but it would most likely be a pack in response, and the best thing to do is just break out the popcorn. you could add hi-tech in there too, and it doesn't really matter who starts it. and as much as that thread was dead, that stuff was in there, and awakening it brought it all back.

Squirtin Thunder
12-02-2005, 11:28 AM
BP ...where did the guy say any of that? I read the posts...he didnt say that, he just said what they did. he didnt attack you guys
Look at the bold sentance;
i think you are correct. by the time you happened into the thread, posts that had heated it up had been deleted. consequently, you saw the tail end, many mistatements and trash being thrown back and forth. one of the mistatements, that you actually quoted as if it were accurate, i pm'd you with accurate information. fact is, that innaccuracy could have been verified through any number of internet sources before it was posted. and the only reason it was posted was an attempted put down to carry on the trash talking.

NELSON#109
12-02-2005, 12:37 PM
Scott i think you missed the 220 part thats pretty fargen fast.
I also think that the guys behind the seen are as important if not more than just the driver.
I think you have forgotten that this forum is about jet boat performance.
HEY, STAY OUTA THIS UNLESS UR GONNA STIR THE POT.. STOP BEING SUCH A FAG... I WANNA SEE SOME DRAMA!!!!
BTW, DID YOU GET ALL THOSE JOKES I SENT YA????

djdtpr
12-02-2005, 05:17 PM
HEY, STAY OUTA THIS UNLESS UR GONNA STIR THE POT.. STOP BEING SUCH A FAG... I WANNA SEE SOME DRAMA!!!!
BTW, DID YOU GET ALL THOSE JOKES I SENT YA????
Ooops ill stay out of it then!I was just afraid some big internet bully was gonna go beat someone up if it kept on going the way it was and steelcomp was the guy i was worried about hes a big bad ass guy so i didnt want anyone getting the smack down by him. :eek:
I have got to admit i have honestly told those jokes about fifteen times now all of them to.By the way where the hell were you while we were all in Pheonix having a great time?Probably strokin some fat gay mexican dude that you brought home from your last trip across the border. :crossx:
Late fag

TRG
12-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Dayum!

steelcomp
12-02-2005, 09:47 PM
steelcomp was the guy i was worried about hes a big bad ass guy so i didnt want anyone getting the smack down by him.LMFAO!!
Never been called big before. :rolleyes:

BUSBY
12-02-2005, 11:15 PM
By the way where the hell were you while we were all in Pheonix having a great time?Probably strokin some fat gay mexican dude that you brought home from your last trip across the border. :crossx:
YEAH!
We set up our pit right across from Tony Pulido's ... figuring that we wouldn't be too far from the party ... go figure that Danny & I were the ones who were throwin' down!
No Nelson or Chris to be seen!
But it's all good ... the TPR pits kept it alive ... stories about TP gettin' teabagged was worth it ... throwin' down until 2am was worth it! Even though Nelson was sittin' somewhere else ... Tommy got his quarter! (sorry you had to be there!)
We were pourin' one out for the homie's! Yourself included Nelson!
Danny, call me ... you know you need to step up to what we were speaking of ...
BB

steelcomp
12-03-2005, 10:36 AM
Danny needs to get the bugs outa what he's got now...what happened to those 8.50's anyway? :confused:

BUSBY
12-03-2005, 11:57 AM
Danny needs to get the bugs outa what he's got now...what happened to those 8.50's anyway? :confused:
That was Mike ... not Danny ... unless Danny was claiming??? Mike got into the 8's ... more like 8.80's ...
Danny'll get there! :)

steelcomp
12-03-2005, 12:38 PM
That was Mike ... not Danny ... unless Danny was claiming??? Mike got into the 8's ... more like 8.80's ...
Danny'll get there! :) unless Danny was claiming??? :idea: Just rumors...:D

djdtpr
12-03-2005, 10:22 PM
I gaurentee you i can get into the 8.50's with what i got right now,but it ran what it ran right off the trailer.Thats not bad for a new boat with no set up at all just what it was when i rigged it.But that isnt bad i guess i could have gone in the 11's! :rolleyes:
PS i never claimed 8.50 i said i would like to get there.
Brian i will give ya a call this week i am getting ready to pull the motor and change a few things so it will be time here real soon.

Squirtin Thunder
12-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Danny put up a pic of that sweet ride.

BUSBY
12-04-2005, 07:30 AM
I gaurentee you i can get into the 8.50's with what i got right now,but it ran what it ran right off the trailer.Thats not bad for a new boat with no set up at all just what it was when i rigged it.But that isnt bad i guess i could have gone in the 11's! :rolleyes:
PS i never claimed 8.50 i said i would like to get there.
Brian i will give ya a call this week i am getting ready to pull the motor and change a few things so it will be time here real soon.
I might have a REALLY REALLY good deal for you! :D you would be suprised ... a few changes in my program have made some spare parts come available. Call me when you can.
B

TRG
12-04-2005, 07:38 AM
Dannys finger are probably blistered from the many miss dialed numbers!
"Gotta call Busby, Gotta call Busby, ah huh ah huh,....duh"!!! :crossx:

BUSBY
12-04-2005, 08:26 AM
"Gotta call Busby, Gotta call Busby, ah huh ah huh,....duh"!!! :crossx:
now that's pretty funny ...

Jake W2
12-04-2005, 10:04 AM
After reading this thread or well most of it,when I got to the part of CS saying sorry I had to shake my head.I cant belive you (had to do or did) that even after this guy attacked you on a personal level. :cool:
The guy was trying to start shit thats all there is to it.And it worked.
Aggressor ROCKS :rolleyes:
Jake

steelcomp
12-04-2005, 10:35 AM
"Gotta call Busby, Gotta call Busby, ah huh ah huh,....duh"!!! :crossx:LOL...that was pretty good, todd. :)