PDA

View Full Version : Glamis New Years!

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 12:09 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like the D Row boys are heading to Glamis Dec 28th - Jan 2nd. Looks like this will be the Rhino poker run time. So lets see if we can out it together....
Find More Posts by BoatFloating
Add BoatFloating to Your Buddy List
Yesterday, 09:51 PM #2
Magic34
Posts: 1,550 We'll be at Gordons Wells for New Years, but a 9 PM ride to Glamis is in the plans on the carts and Rhinos. Anyone bring me an extra 3-4 gallons?
Send email to Magic34
Visit Magic34's homepage!
Find More Posts by Magic34
Add Magic34 to Your Buddy List
Today, 09:37 AM #3
BoatFloating
100% Pimp 50% of the Time
Originally Posted by Magic34
We'll be at Gordons Wells for New Years, but a 9 PM ride to Glamis is in the plans on the carts and Rhinos. Anyone bring me an extra 3-4 gallons?
Carts and Rhinos from Gordons Wells you better start at 9am not 9pm that's a long ride. We went from wash 4 to Paradice last and seemed like for ever.....
Today, 10:18 AM #4
Magic34
Originally Posted by BoatFloating
Carts and Rhinos from Gordons Wells you better start at 9am not 9pm that's a long ride. We went from wash 4 to Paradice last and seemed like for ever.....
No that will get us to Glamis around 11:30 PM, hang out for a little and come back. Should be getting back around 5 AM.
Send email to Magic34
Visit Magic34's homepage!
Find More Posts by Magic34
Add Magic34 to Your Buddy List
Today, 10:26 AM #5
BoatFloating
100% Pimp 50% of the Time
No that will get us to Glamis around 11:30 PM, hang out for a little and come back. Should be getting back around 5 AM.
Wow that's a all day deal....
Today, 11:06 AM #6
sigepmock
Sig Ep Mock
We'll be at Gordons Wells for New Years, but a 9 PM ride to Glamis is in the plans on the carts and Rhinos. Anyone bring me an extra 3-4 gallons?
Well we're not part of the Rhino Team yet but I'll have plenty of gas if you need a re-fill for the return ride. The plan is to stay in Wash #4, I think near the Pixies, not sure where the rest of the baller d-row guys are camping. Let me know and as we get closer we can work out the details. Hell all else fails....just pull up to any camp in wash four and grab the first gas can you see...
Chris
Send email to sigepmock
Find More Posts by sigepmock
Add sigepmock to Your Buddy List
Today, 12:08 PM #7
pixilatedpussy
It's Sand Season Baby!!!
Whoo hoo party in wash 4!!!!! The dunes will never be the same! LOL! We will be heading out on the 29th-2nd. We will talk as it gets closer!

MAINEVENT
11-29-2005, 12:11 PM
huh?????

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 12:12 PM
huh?????
:yuk: :yuk:
So....arent you working? Or are you gonna surprise us out there?

MAINEVENT
11-29-2005, 12:15 PM
:yuk: :yuk:
So....arent you working? Or are you gonna surprise us out there?
I am gonna try 2 sweet talk someone into taking call for me :rollside: :rollside: if it works im so their :crossx: if not i'll be at home hiding in the corner cause my phone will be ringing off the hook :cry: :cry:

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 12:16 PM
I am gonna try 2 sweet talk someone into taking call for me :rollside: :rollside: if it works im so their :crossx: if not i'll be at home hiding in the corner cause my phone will be ringing off the hook :cry: :cry:
Oh yes it will!
Now get a bike...so we can ride together!

MAINEVENT
11-29-2005, 12:19 PM
Oh yes it will!
Now get a bike...so we can ride together!
Im working on it woman... you know my sit-yee-ation :rolleyes: :crossx: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 12:23 PM
:p I gots it!!! :p
Lets start a list.....so the big D row boys know how many peeps to save spots for................
1.Pixilateds
2.Bellababes
3.Ryan & Shelly (Lurkers)...AKA Ray :p
4.Boatfloating's
5.Casean's
6.sigepmock's

MAINEVENT
11-29-2005, 12:48 PM
i think its
3DO
Pussycats
Bling
Alfonzo
Drive it like you stole it
and 3 or 4 other i think

Magic34
11-29-2005, 12:48 PM
We'll be at Gordon's Dec 29 - Jan 2.

HOOTER SLED-
11-29-2005, 12:59 PM
You guys are killing me with all these holiday trips.

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 01:42 PM
Every year baby!!!!! :p

djunkie
11-29-2005, 01:45 PM
Ya no shit. :hammerhea :D

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 01:51 PM
Ya no shit. :hammerhea :D
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :p

Mrs. casean
11-29-2005, 01:55 PM
Lets start a list.....so the big D row boys know how many peeps to save spots for................
1.Pixilateds
2.Bellababes
4.Boatfloating's
5.Casean's
6.sigepmock's
We are for sure going to go to Glamis for new years, just not sure if we are going to camp at wash 4 or not. I'll let ya know when we figure it out!

JackieV
11-29-2005, 02:55 PM
Pixi, you can go to Glamis after you party at my house FIRST! :D :p ;)

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 03:32 PM
We are for sure going to go to Glamis for new years, just not sure if we are going to camp at wash 4 or not. I'll let ya know when we figure it out!
Ok that so better be a joke....cuz Im not very happy with you missy...... :crossx: :yuk: :p

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 03:33 PM
Pixi, you can go to Glamis after you party at my house FIRST! :D :p ;)
:p :p

Mrs. casean
11-29-2005, 03:47 PM
Ok that so better be a joke....cuz Im not very happy with you missy...... :crossx: :yuk: :p
We like to go further out in the washes or we may go accross the 78... it's up in the air for sure where, but the guys are going to decide. :p We'll keep ya posted... we may have 5-6 trailers out anyhow??? And it's not just up to us... so we'll let ya know ;)

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 03:48 PM
We like to go further out in the washes or we may go accross the 78... it's up in the air for sure where, but the guys are going to decide. :p We'll keep ya posted... we may have 5-6 trailers out anyhow??? And it's not just up to us... so we'll let ya know ;)
The 78?????? Wheres that??

Mrs. casean
11-29-2005, 03:51 PM
The 78?????? Wheres that??
Highway 78... accross the road, instead of turning right off the highway to the wash road, turn left somewhere? Sigepmock knows? :confused:

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 03:52 PM
Highway 78... accross the road, instead of turning right off the highway to the wash road, turn left somewhere? Sigepmock knows? :confused:
towards Mammoth wash.....Im not for crossing the highway...sorry baby..too unsafe for the kiddies.

Mrs. casean
11-29-2005, 03:55 PM
towards Mammoth wash.....Im not for crossing the highway...sorry baby..too unsafe for the kiddies.
I don't know? I guess? I've never camped on the otherside... Chris will know. We'll see what we plan on doing and let ya know ;) Are Sean & Dia going to come out?

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 03:57 PM
I don't know? I guess? I've never camped on the otherside... Chris will know. We'll see what we plan on doing and let ya know ;) Are Sean & Dia going to come out?
I think they might be...planning on them staying with us. :p

Mrs. casean
11-29-2005, 03:59 PM
I think they might be...planning on them staying with us. :p
Yeah! They should! :D

sigepmock
11-29-2005, 04:23 PM
We're thinking of staying on the other side of the tracks, it's a spot we used to camp at on the big weekends before it was closed, now it's open again. It's across the tracks from the store on the south side of the highway, right by the road that goes to Boardmanville, by the old air strip. It's not dusty, lots of little trails for the kids to ride on, and just far enough away not to have to worry about getting run over, plus it's easy to get in and out of, no waiting in line to get out like the washes.
It's about 2 min from the store, and 5 min from wash 4. The only reason we are thinking about that spot is that we have the new baby and don't want her to get all that dust that comes in around 3pm in the washes and our friends going have little kids that are just learning and it's easier for them to learn on the harder sand/dirt over there. I like Wash 4 just not on the big weekends.
I know I'm a spoil sport but we'll really only be a few minutes away and the Jello shots are definately portable :rollside: .
Chris "Old Man already" Mock

Mrs. casean
11-29-2005, 04:25 PM
We're thinking of staying on the other side of the tracks, it's a spot we used to camp at on the big weekends before it was closed, now it's open again. It's across the tracks from the store on the south side of the highway, right by the road that goes to Boardmanville, by the old air strip. It's not dusty, lots of little trails for the kids to ride on, and just far enough away not to have to worry about getting run over, plus it's easy to get in and out of, no waiting in line to get out like the washes.
It's about 2 min from the store, and 5 min from wash 4. The only reason we are thinking about that spot is that we have the new baby and don't want her to get all that dust that comes in around 3pm in the washes and our friends going have little kids. I like Wash 4 just not on the big weekends.
I know I'm a spoil sport but we'll really only be a few minutes away and the Jello shots are definately portable :rollside: .
HEY OLD MAN :D Nah, we do need to think about the new little one!So that's where we will be camping then. Pixi- Lets meet up at Boardmansville on Saturday for a pitcher (or two) Or... It is golf cart close :D Damn, now we need the rear seat! :D We can for sure go back and forth! That won't be bad at all!

Sane Asylum
11-29-2005, 04:31 PM
Damn.........I thought this was ***boat.......
Now it's HOTRHINO, HOTRAIL, HOT4-WHEELER........
You fockers are having entirely too much fun when it's too cold for splashing a boat......

Mrs. casean
11-29-2005, 04:32 PM
You fockers are having entirely too much fun when it's too cold for splashing a boat......
Gotta have a hobby for all seasons :D

H20 Toie
11-29-2005, 05:35 PM
I'm going after Xmas but i have to be in Vegas on New Years eve. :cry: this will be the first New Years i have not been at Glamis in 15 years

Magic34
11-29-2005, 06:54 PM
It isn't HOTCRUISERBOAT either!!!!
:D

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 07:34 PM
It's about 2 min from the store, and 5 min from wash 4. The only reason we are thinking about that spot is that we have the new baby and don't want her to get all that dust that comes in around 3pm in the washes and our friends going have little kids that are just learning and it's easier for them to learn on the harder sand/dirt over there. I like Wash 4 just not on the big weekends.
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :p I understand...Im just used to camping in the action...been doing it since I can remember.....my kids like to ride in the dunes...the flat stuff bores them.
We will just have to meet up I guess.

Nice n' HOtt
11-29-2005, 07:45 PM
1.Pixilateds
2.Bellababes
4.Boatfloating's
5.Casean's
6.sigepmock's
7. Nice n' HOtt's

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 07:48 PM
7. Nice n' HOtt's
Really???? :confused:

Nice n' HOtt
11-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Really???? :confused:
If we are welcome :crossx: Gotta use that new trailer!!!

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2005, 09:12 PM
1.Pixilateds...............wash4
2.Bellababes.............wash4
3.Ryan & Shelly (Lurkers)...AKA Ray ...wash4
4.Boatfloating's???
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
7. Nice n' HOtt's...wash4
8.Spotondl...wash4

BoatFloating
11-29-2005, 09:22 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
Here is what is confirmed with the D Row boys at Wash 4.
Boatfloating
Three Days Only
Killer V
No Doubt
Pussy Cat
Just look for my Rhino hopefully on 4 wheels.....
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/Glamis%201.jpg
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/Glamis%202.jpg

nobling
11-29-2005, 10:07 PM
Here is what is confirmed with the D Row boys at Wash 4.
Boatfloating
Three Days Only
Killer V
No Doubt
No Bling
Pussy Cat
Just look for my Rhino hopefully on 4 wheels.....
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/Glamis%201.jpg
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/Glamis%202.jpg
Hey rock whos no doubt? Ahhh It dont matter Ill find out when i get there, no doubt, No Bling, No thang!!!! I Cant Wait!!!!!!!! xxxxoooss. :D :2purples:

Bling Bling
11-29-2005, 10:23 PM
Looks like were in, but Rock I want to goto the place above. You know how my hair products and dust don't get along. :D

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2005, 09:27 AM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
9.Three Days Only...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
11.No Doubt aka No Bling...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2005, 09:28 AM
Looks like were in, but Rock I want to goto the place above. You know how my hair products and dust don't get along. :D
LMAO!!!!
Now that is funny! :p

Chelle
11-30-2005, 09:33 AM
LMAO!!!!
Now that is funny! :p
I was going to try to make it out, But I have no place to stay and nothing to ride....so, I am going to the river (Bullhead/Laughlin) with some friends. But there is still room for change....

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2005, 09:35 AM
I was going to try to make it out, But I have no place to stay and nothing to ride....so, I am going to the river (Bullhead/Laughlin) with some friends. But there is still room for change....
Hi Hun...If things change, let us know! Would love another Hansens with ya! :220v: :p

Chelle
11-30-2005, 09:43 AM
Hi Hun...If things change, let us know! Would love another Hansens with ya! :220v: :p
Weren't those good...I would love to make more....was planning on it. I dont have a ride out there, and dont have a place to stay....my plans fell through. Let me know of any other gatherings...would love to Bring you some Hansens...I need a drinking partner.

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2005, 09:48 AM
Weren't those good...I would love to make more....was planning on it. I dont have a ride out there, and dont have a place to stay....my plans fell through. Let me know of any other gatherings...would love to Bring you some Hansens...I need a drinking partner.
You got it babe! :p

H20 Toie
11-30-2005, 06:25 PM
Are you guys going right after xmas for the week or just the weekend?

hot_diggity_dog
11-30-2005, 06:45 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
HDD :skull:

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Are you guys going right after xmas for the week or just the weekend?
From Thurs to Mon :p

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2005, 08:18 PM
3.Rynobelts...AKA Ray ...wash4
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
This is gonna be one heck of a NewYears celebration!

pixilatedpussy
12-05-2005, 04:03 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
14. Atomic Kittn...
15. Racer 277 & Mrs 277...wash 4
16.WYRD & Kens Wife (soon to be Shanes wife)
17. Rednecks...
18. OG Shocker & wifey ( I think I talked them into it)
Oh yah baby!!!! It is sooooooo ON!

sigepmock
12-05-2005, 04:11 PM
[QUOTE=pixilatedpussy]1.Pixilateds...............wash4
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats *Breaking in the new Rhino*
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
14. Atomic Kittn...
17. Rednecks...

Mrs. casean
12-05-2005, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=pixilatedpussy]1.Pixilateds...............wash4
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
14. Atomic Kittn...
17. Rednecks...
Can't wait to help Carrie break it in :D :D Before the jello shots come out
:p My brother may be coming out w/ us too.... and maybe a few others now... we'll let ya know! Congrats again Chris & Carrie!

pixilatedpussy
12-05-2005, 09:06 PM
How much fun is that! Congrats on the new toy!

BoatFloating
12-05-2005, 09:15 PM
Let the KAOS begin...... :skull: :messedup:
As we say D Row U Know.!!!!! :crossx:

Havasu47
12-08-2005, 01:44 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
14. Atomic Kittn...
17. Rednecks...
18. OG Shocker & wifey ( I think I talked them into it but they wont show)
19. Havasu47 and crew....Gecko
Oh yah baby!!!! It is sooooooo ON!

OGShocker
12-08-2005, 01:59 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
14. Atomic Kittn...
17. Rednecks...
18. :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
12-08-2005, 02:07 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
14. Atomic Kittn...
17. Rednecks...
18. :crossx:
WTF???? You are in trouble!!!

OGShocker
12-08-2005, 02:13 PM
WTF???? You are in trouble!!!
WTF=what the F?
You can show up on Saturday. :)

pixilatedpussy
12-08-2005, 02:33 PM
WTF=Want to F?
You can punish me on Saturday. :)
YES!
& I will!!!
See ya sat! You have some explaining to do!!!
PM me the directions!

OGShocker
12-08-2005, 02:43 PM
PM me the directions!
Done!

Chase
12-08-2005, 02:46 PM
So Mark....I am troubled as I read this thread..

OGShocker
12-08-2005, 02:48 PM
So Mark....I am troubled as I read this thread..
:idea:

Chase
12-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Las Vegas vs Glamis.....these two places are a long distance from each other....and

OGShocker
12-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Las Vegas vs Glamis.....these two places are a long distance from each other....and
Shar or Tina....Hmmmmm. :idea: :p

Havasu47
12-08-2005, 03:43 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
14. Atomic Kittn...
17. Rednecks...
18. Havasu47 & crew
19. No show OGshocker

OGShocker
12-08-2005, 03:44 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
14. Atomic Kittn...
17. Rednecks...
18. Havasu47 & crew
19. No show OGshocker
Don't you have work to do?

Havasu47
12-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Don't you have work to do?
Nope!!! :)
Headin to Irwindale to run the Chevelle.........

FastTimmy
12-08-2005, 04:05 PM
looks like I can stay off glamis dunes for now... I think I might need to bring out the junk and school the buggy fags...

Chase
12-09-2005, 05:54 AM
Shar or Tina....Hmmmmm. :idea: :p
Shar will be heart broken as she has been saying your name in her sleep..... :cry:

pixilatedpussy
12-09-2005, 10:17 AM
I think Im gonna cry!!! :220v:

essexjet
12-10-2005, 10:58 AM
looks like I can stay off glamis dunes for now... I think I might need to bring out the junk and school the buggy fags...
Holly Crap his alive :crossx:

essexjet
12-10-2005, 10:59 AM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
14. Atomic Kittn...
17. Rednecks...
18. Havasu47 & crew
19. No show OGshocker
20. Essexjet & crew...Gecko

LUVNLIFE
12-10-2005, 11:40 AM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
14. Atomic Kittn...
17. Rednecks...
18. Havasu47 & crew
19. No show OGshocker
20. Essexjet & crew...Gecko
Hey Essex,Ryan told me you guys are going to have a sausage fest out there. :D :D

Rubths
12-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Im not a D row er but we will be in Glamis Xmas thru New years. If my cars not sold by then hit me up for a cold one http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/uploads/post-33-1134228979.jpg
If the car sells this is what you will spot me on http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/watermark.php?file=500/674DS_pic_2-med.jpg
See you out there.

g1500
12-10-2005, 06:10 PM
<<<<<<< IN
Hey rubths, is mikey going?

Rubths
12-10-2005, 06:18 PM
We will both be on hooker point for the New year

g1500
12-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Right on.

J540
12-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Yes you will when I spank Dat ASS How quickiy you for get our names on your list, Its ok girlie will see if you get to play with my Treena. :yuk: Bi otch

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Yes you will when I spank Dat ASS How quickiy you for get our names on your list, Its ok girlie will see if you get to play with my Treena. :yuk: Bi otch
I didnt know you were comming dork! Besides you like to camp with yourself MR ANTI SOCIAL! :220v: :yuk: :rollside:

essexjet
12-12-2005, 03:35 PM
Hey Essex,Ryan told me you guys are going to have a sausage fest out there. :D :D
His dreams come true.

Mrs. casean
12-12-2005, 03:52 PM
His dreams come true.
Something we dont' know about you? :D
We figured it out, we'll be there Friday night through Monday :D Good Times!!

essexjet
12-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Something we dont' know about you? :D
We figured it out, we'll be there Friday night through Monday :D Good Times!!
No just Cale's wipping boy :crossx:
I'll be there the same time but getting there Friday morning. Should be leaving VERY VERY early on Monday so I can get home to catch some football.
I should have an update for you on the item on working on for you by tomorrow.

Mrs. casean
12-12-2005, 04:08 PM
No just Cale's wipping boy :crossx:
I'll be there the same time but getting there Friday morning. Should be leaving VERY VERY early on Monday so I can get home to catch some football.
I should have an update for you on the item on working on for you by tomorrow.
Sounds good!
We'll meet up there somewhere on Saturday then... or Sunday... whatever works best!

Havasu47
12-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Dont cry Miss Pixiswingerazztaint girl!!! They'll let you own a CHEVY again :crossx: :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Dont cry Miss Pixiswingerazztaint girl!!! They'll let you own a CHEVY again :crossx: :rollside: :rollside:
LMAO!!!!
Yeah they will cuz they like me blowing them up!!!! :220v: :skull:

riverroyal
12-12-2005, 05:24 PM
thats alot of peeps,I may need to do a guest showing.See if the boss wants to go,could be dirty fun

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 05:25 PM
thats alot of peeps,I may need to do a guest showing.See if the boss wants to go,could be dirty fun
YOU BETTER! :crossx: :p

JB in so cal
12-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Hey, Freak.
I think we get home form Mammoth on the 29th. Don't count us out, yet. You don't snore, do you?

riverroyal
12-12-2005, 05:30 PM
YOU BETTER! :crossx: :p
to figure out what we doing,was Mammoth,then Phoenix,who knows now.Desert would be the cheapest,Get back to ya

riverroyal
12-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Hey, Freak.
I think we get home form Mammoth on the 29th. Don't count us out, yet. You don't snore, do you?
just go to bed drunk,you wont hear me snoring over the tweakers riding all night anyways,trust me.

JB in so cal
12-12-2005, 05:34 PM
just go to bed drunk,you wont hear me snoring over the tweakers riding all night anyways,trust me.
I'll just leave my truck unlocked, then???

riverroyal
12-12-2005, 05:40 PM
I'll just leave my truck unlocked, then???
pixie will watch it,park next to her motorhome.Tell the wife its some gurl from ***boat,you have no idea why she hugged you while giving you a vodka fresca

JB in so cal
12-12-2005, 05:46 PM
OK. :)

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 07:13 PM
pixie will watch it,park next to her motorhome.Tell the wife its some gurl from ***boat,you have no idea why she hugged you while giving you a vodka fresca
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! :p

riverroyal
12-12-2005, 07:16 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! :p
"I have know idea who this is honey,shes cute though huh"..then I will sleep by the fire

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 07:19 PM
"I have know idea who this is honey,shes cute though huh"..then I will sleep by the fire
You are a troublemaker.............I love it! :p But what if I wanna sleep with your wife instead????? LOL! :p

riverroyal
12-12-2005, 07:21 PM
You are a troublemaker.............I love it! :p But what if I wanna sleep with your wife instead????? LOL! :p
your gonna have to ask her that one yourself,Im not touching it,,,,,,wait,that didnt sound right

JB in so cal
12-12-2005, 07:23 PM
your gonna have to ask her that one yourself,Im not touching it,,,,,,wait,that didnt sound right
...and of course, my timing; what I thought was an early exit from mammoth is now a saturday departure. Get pictures!
Tap, tap. I'm out!

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 07:24 PM
You two are cracking me up right now!!!!! :D :D

riverroyal
12-12-2005, 07:27 PM
bed time sooonnnn,hard day at work :rolleyes: ......have fun kids

JB in so cal
12-12-2005, 07:28 PM
Just don't park near his trailer palace. He likes to let everything "just drain out into the sand". :yuk: :yuk:

riverroyal
12-13-2005, 10:04 AM
Just don't park near his trailer palace. He likes to let everything "just drain out into the sand". :yuk: :yuk:
that saturday?Im trying to figure stuff out.You wanna go somewhere?Salton sea?Glamis?Or will you be wore out?I got the OK for doing anything I want,kids dogs,the entire fam.You guys can sleep in the trailer

JB in so cal
12-13-2005, 10:08 AM
I was wrong earlier. We come home from Mammoth on the 31st. No desert for us!

riverroyal
12-13-2005, 10:09 AM
I heard it was cold there

nodigg
12-14-2005, 08:27 PM
So, I was heading out to Glamis after Xmas for the first time since, uh, I don't know, the late 70's??? What do I need to know before heading out? Other than avoid the Wash 4 area that is?
Rick
"No Doubt still" and "again" on the way......

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 09:42 PM
So, I was heading out to Glamis after Xmas for the first time since, uh, I don't know, the late 70's??? What do I need to know before heading out? Other than avoid the Wash 4 area that is?
Rick
"No Doubt still" and "again" on the way......
Avoid us??? :yuk: :yuk: :) :) You are funny! You are welcome to camp with us crazies Rick! :cool:
Lets see.........what do ya need to know babe?

Magic34
12-14-2005, 10:01 PM
I think we are planning a night Rhino/golf cart ride up there from Gordons on Friday night.
I'll be there to steal or borrow some of your gas with about 7-8 other Rhinos/carts as well.

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 10:02 PM
I think we are planning a night Rhino/golf cart ride up there from Gordons on Friday night.
I'll be there to steal or borrow some of your gas with about 7-8 other Rhinos/carts as well.
DEAL! :p I will bring a lil extra! :p Or maybe I wont...........then you will be stuck & have to stay & party with us! :p :p

Magic34
12-14-2005, 10:33 PM
DEAL! :p I will bring a lil extra! :p Or maybe I wont...........then you will be stuck & have to stay & party with us! :p :p
I just have to make it back before the sun comes up. That was my deal back in the day for some reason. It was back luck if I got home after the sun came up.
Not only that, the wife would kick my a$$ if I got back at 6 AM. 4 AM is cool, but 6 is pushing it.

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 10:40 PM
I just have to make it back before the sun comes up. That was my deal back in the day for some reason. It was back luck if I got home after the sun came up.
Not only that, the wife would kick my a$$ if I got back at 6 AM. 4 AM is cool, but 6 is pushing it.
LMFAO!!!! Cant wait....this trip is gonna be good! :p

Schmick
12-14-2005, 10:42 PM
Not so sure I like the Rose Bowl being on jan 4th and not New Years day, dont know what to do with myself that weekend now

OGShocker
12-14-2005, 10:48 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
14. Atomic Kittn...Not from what I hear.
17. Rednecks...
18. OG Shocker & wifey ( I think they wont show)

pixilatedpussy
12-14-2005, 10:51 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
17. Rednecks...
20. J540's
What do you mean Bobby is a no show again?????? Geesh!

Magic34
12-14-2005, 11:10 PM
You need to start a South dunes list too. We are at Gordons, as well as, Wet Willie and a few others from our crew.

nodigg
12-15-2005, 06:44 AM
You need to start a South dunes list too. We are at Gordons, as well as, Wet Willie and a few others from our crew.
Where is Gordon's? How does it compare to Glamis? How much farther from south OC? Thanks

nodigg
12-15-2005, 06:48 AM
Avoid us??? :yuk: :yuk: :) :) You are funny! You are welcome to camp with us crazies Rick! :cool:
Lets see.........what do ya need to know babe?
Pardon my ignorance but, is there a fee charged these days? Where are the washes you guys are talking about? Where is everyone talking about riding up from at night? Is Wednesday arrival good enough to secure a parking spot for the toybox? Is the store still there? (It has been a very long time since I was out there). Do they do rentals? Thanks for the help. I doubt I will find you guys out there for camping since I will be lost but will do a search and drink while there in the buggy.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-15-2005, 06:49 AM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
17. Rednecks...
20. J540's
21. Freind of AA and TA-Wash 4

pixilatedpussy
12-15-2005, 08:10 AM
Pardon my ignorance but, is there a fee charged these days? Where are the washes you guys are talking about? Where is everyone talking about riding up from at night? Is Wednesday arrival good enough to secure a parking spot for the toybox? Is the store still there? (It has been a very long time since I was out there). Do they do rentals? Thanks for the help. I doubt I will find you guys out there for camping since I will be lost but will do a search and drink while there in the buggy.
Ok...yes there is a fee...$25.00. The washes are the last right (before the railroad tracks) behind the beach store..and yes it still exists! Weds is good! We are going Thurs. Yes they have rentals on Vendor row...I have the # if ya want it! There is also Gettin Dirty (in Brawley) that rents.I hope you find us! I think we are planning on meeting at Boardmanville for breakfast Sat morn!

Mrs. casean
12-15-2005, 08:37 AM
I think we are planning on meeting at Boardmanville for breakfast Sat morn!
Hey Tina! If we wake up in time we may head over to at least have a breakfast cocktail :D I'll probalby bring breakfast. From what I understand we are camping on the side of the tracks as Boardmanville? :D We'll see you sometime or another out there if it's not breakfast!!

Magic34
12-15-2005, 12:35 PM
Dune season officially starts for me tomorrow. Here is the new trailer.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4368IMG_2565-med.JPG

JB in so cal
12-15-2005, 12:50 PM
I'll give you a dollar if you tow the Magic behind that :)
Nice rig.

Mr. Pixilated
12-15-2005, 12:54 PM
How big is that 5th, Pixi is trying to get me into a new one. I need to withstand her urges for at least a few more years...

riverroyal
12-15-2005, 01:00 PM
How big is that 5th, Pixi is trying to get me into a new one. I need to withstand her urges for at least a few more years...
i believe,mines 37 and with a F250 diesel it tows great,,,but that trailer is a few thousand pounds more,thats the tow rig you need

Magic34
12-15-2005, 01:08 PM
I'll give you a dollar if you tow the Magic behind that :)
Nice rig.
OK. Umm, can we duct tape it to the back, the hitch is missing?

Magic34
12-15-2005, 01:09 PM
It's a 40' trailer. Don't resist the urge, get a lot while your young.

nodigg
12-15-2005, 01:16 PM
DAMN! In hindsight, after a few trips....I wish I had gone with the pop-outs! But then I would have to buy a truck like yours to pull it with too! :rollside: I max out my steer and drives already on my HD2500 with no slides and an LE3505. That's sharp!

nodigg
12-15-2005, 01:20 PM
Ok...yes there is a fee...$25.00. The washes are the last right (before the railroad tracks) behind the beach store..and yes it still exists! Weds is good! We are going Thurs. Yes they have rentals on Vendor row...I have the # if ya want it! There is also Gettin Dirty (in Brawley) that rents.I hope you find us! I think we are planning on meeting at Boardmanville for breakfast Sat morn!
Thanks Pix! When you get a chance, pm me the number please. Tried to get Getttin Dirty from information but they couldn't find it in Brawley....

pixilatedpussy
12-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Thanks Pix! When you get a chance, pm me the number please. Tried to get Getttin Dirty from information but they couldn't find it in Brawley....
Check your PM's!!!! :p
So.....are we there yet???

H20 Toie
12-20-2005, 11:20 PM
hey pixi it looks like i am goin g to have my daughter (kimmy) fo rnew years and sincei don't want to go to vegas with her would yuou mind if i camped with you r goruop i have a 34' motorehome and 26' trailer so i need a little spavce? i fnot its ok we will go somewhere ielse she is 9 year s old and has her own quad btu i don;t wnat ot infringe on you r group.
i dojntl knoe if we hafe meet before but i havfe te 35 ' cigarete boat and i wentno a aculple of dam pinic runs this year.
lwt mw no if it /s ok an dif not its not a big deal

HOOTER SLED-
12-20-2005, 11:22 PM
hey pixi it looks like i am goin g to have my daughter (kimmy) fo rnew years and sincei don't want to go to vegas with her would yuou mind if i camped with you r goruop i have a 34' motorehome and 26' trailer so i need a little spavce? i fnot its ok we will go somewhere ielse she is 9 year s old and has her own quad btu i don;t wnat ot infringe on you r group.
i dojntl knoe if we hafe meet before but i havfe te 35 ' cigarete boat and i wentno a aculple of dam pinic runs this year.
You just might have to brush up on your English. That or Main Event needs to be there to translate Drunkonics. :D

H20 Toie
12-20-2005, 11:25 PM
You just might have to brush up on your English. That or Main Event needs to be there to translate Drunkonics. :D
hey i haven't had to pray to the porcelen god yet so i can't be that drunk

HOOTER SLED-
12-20-2005, 11:26 PM
hey i haven't had to pray to the porcelen god yet so i can't be that drunk
You'll be sober when you do that.

sigepmock
12-21-2005, 09:28 AM
I'm sure the group won't mind some extra company. Should be plenty of room in Wash 4. If not head over to where we're camped we'll make room for ya.
Chris

H20 Toie
12-21-2005, 09:33 AM
Heck i can't even tell what i was writing i don't think anyone else can translate

Mrs. casean
12-21-2005, 09:35 AM
Heck i can't even tell what i was writing i don't think anyone else can translate
Damn.. that's some creative typing :D I figured it all out :D :p

riverroyal
12-21-2005, 10:35 AM
thursday til monday,near the train tracks,stop by have a drink,or wave us down,give us a drink!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/2371camp_october.JPG

pixilatedpussy
12-26-2005, 09:13 PM
PM me with your celly!!! We will keep in touch babe!!!!! We plan on leaving with Bellabae on Thursday around 5 or 6 pm!

Nice n' HOtt
12-26-2005, 09:36 PM
We're heading out on Thursday morning. We are with Pixelated, Bellababe's, Mainevent, etc. etc. group. How can we find the early arrivals?? Any distinguishing decorations or props on your trailers? We have a 24' black Vortex and dark blue F250 truck. :cool:

pixilatedpussy
12-26-2005, 09:39 PM
We're heading out on Thursday morning. We are with Pixelated, Bellababe's, Mainevent, etc. etc. group. How can we find the early arrivals?? Any distinguishing decorations or props on your trailers? We have a 24' black Vortex and dark blue F250 truck. :cool:
Main Event isnt comming hun. :cry:

Nice n' HOtt
12-26-2005, 09:41 PM
Main Event isnt comming hun. :cry:
Who is gonna mix my drinks for me??? :220v: :220v: :)

pixilatedpussy
12-26-2005, 09:44 PM
Who is gonna mix my drinks for me??? :220v: :220v: :)
ME! :220v: :crossx: :p

Nice n' HOtt
12-26-2005, 09:52 PM
ME! :220v: :crossx: :p
Yummm!!! :mix: :eat: Should I bring some Patron??

pixilatedpussy
12-26-2005, 09:54 PM
Yummm!!! :mix: :eat: Should I bring some Patron??
Clear!!! Heck yah! Eric gave me some for Xmas last week! YUM! :yuk: :p :p :p

PlyaPlya22
12-26-2005, 09:54 PM
Wanted to make sure you were warm before you went out into the night air :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
12-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Wanted to make sure you were warm before you went out into the night air :rollside:
I only drink that for special friends!!! :p You can warm me up any time!!!! :p

H20 Toie
12-26-2005, 11:43 PM
I try this again but this time sober :)
I'm coming out on thursday with my daughter (9 yrs old ) and would like to join in the fun. Hopefully there will be some kids around. She has her own quad and bike.

H20 Toie
12-27-2005, 10:08 AM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
17. Rednecks...
20. J540's
22.H20 Toie and daughter- Wash 4

Mrs. casean
12-27-2005, 10:11 AM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
17. Rednecks...
20. J540's
23. essexjet...

WYRD
12-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Ok the wifey and I are in for sure now so some one give me the scoop on how to get there GPS coord are great but at least some step by step. Never been to Glamis (I know it is impossible for Daddy to be a Virgin at anything!!!) so some pointers would be nice also. I read that it costs 25 bucks. Do I need a flag whip on my truck. Thanks in advance!!!
WYRD

djunkie
12-27-2005, 11:23 AM
Ok the wifey and I are in for sure now so some one give me the scoop on how to get there GPS coord are great but at least some step by step. Never been to Glamis (I know it is impossible for Daddy to be a Virgin at anything!!!) so some pointers would be nice also. I read that it costs 25 bucks. Do I need a flag whip on my truck. Thanks in advance!!!
WYRD
Boy are you in for a surprise. :rollside:

WYRD
12-27-2005, 11:24 AM
You goin?

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 11:26 AM
WYRD
well its like gettin your cherry popped at havi onb memorial day weekend :D :D as far as directions, go to the big sand storm... :D

riverroyal
12-27-2005, 11:27 AM
WYRD
flag,you will get stopped if you dont.Wash 4 is easy to find,take 78 to the glamis store,just before you go over the train tracks turn right,heading south.Its a hard pack road,tracks on your left,about 30 feet away.Keep watching the tracks,there are small bridges that go under the tracks,each one has been spray painted with the wash number, 1 2 3 etc,when you hit 4 ,turn right again,going west now,theres ya are.Pick a place to park,dont get stuck,wear a dust mask and bring ear plugs if you think you may need to sleep :rollside:

WYRD
12-27-2005, 11:30 AM
flag,you will get stopped if you dont.Wash 4 is easy to find,take 78 to the glamis store,just before you go over the train tracks turn right,heading south.Its a hard pack road,tracks on your left,about 30 feet away.Keep watching the tracks,there are small bridges that go under the tracks,each one has been spray painted with the wash number, 1 2 3 etc,when you hit 4 ,turn right again,going west now,theres ya are.Pick a place to park,dont get stuck,wear a dust mask and bring ear plugs if you think you may need to sleep :rollside:
Are they over 13' tall cause I have a lifted 5th wheel that will need every bit of 13'????

PlyaPlya22
12-27-2005, 11:32 AM
Are they over 13' tall cause I have a lifted 5th wheel that will need every bit of 13'????
Damn...the groundhog came out to see if he sees his shadow!@! Merry B lated XMAS Shane/Barbara!! Call me I am still in Riverside waiting :rolleyes:

WYRD
12-27-2005, 11:32 AM
well its like gettin your cherry popped at havi onb memorial day weekend :D :D as far as directions, go to the big sand storm... :D
I hear alot of PIXI DUST gets kicked up this time of year :crossx:

WYRD
12-27-2005, 11:34 AM
Damn...the groundhog came out to see if he sees his shadow!@! Merry B lated XMAS Shane/Barbara!! Call me I am still in Riverside waiting :rolleyes:
Sorry just needed some time alone to work through some sheit.................I will call you later. hope you had a great Christmas as well. :)

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 11:34 AM
I try this again but this time sober :)
I'm coming out on thursday with my daughter (9 yrs old ) and would like to join in the fun. Hopefully there will be some kids around. She has her own quad and bike.
Cool! Our boys will have fun with her!!! Pm me your cell! :p

djunkie
12-27-2005, 11:35 AM
You goin?
Nope :cry:

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 11:35 AM
WYRD
Hi baby!!! Yes you need a whip on your truck!!! :p :p Cant wait to see ya! Call Geza at the shop & he will give you the info!

riverroyal
12-27-2005, 11:36 AM
the tracks will be on your left driving in,when you hit the wash you want you will be turning right,away from the tracks.Theres one wash,its number 10,that you can fit under on a quad or golfcart,theres a bar,boardmansville,about a mile from the tracks,its fun,ride over get a beer,it will be crowded

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 11:36 AM
You wont need to go under the bridge love! :p

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 11:37 AM

riverroyal
12-27-2005, 11:37 AM
Hi baby!!! Yes you need a whip on your truck!!! :p :p Cant wait to see ya! Call Geza at the shop & he will give you the info!
pix,we can get him there.... :)

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 11:38 AM
pix,we can get him there.... :)
Hi! :p
Lookin forward to seeing ya this trip!

riverroyal
12-27-2005, 11:43 AM
Hi! :p
Lookin forward to seeing ya this trip!
im going???We still have no idea what we are doing,maybe gordons,maybe occotillo,maybe johnson valley,maybe havasu,maybe home!..Good thing about being me is be so un-commital,just ask my wife.Its one of my great things,I never know what Im doing :rollside:

WYRD
12-27-2005, 11:44 AM
PM me his number sweetie

WYRD
12-27-2005, 12:03 PM
PM me his number sweetie
Thanks gonna call him during his lunch..................... :220v:

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 12:06 PM
HMMMM, THAT ADDS A WHOLE NEW REASON FOR EVERYONE TO GO, SHES A STAR YA KNOW........ :D

Midlife Advantage
12-27-2005, 12:35 PM
hey ya'll! I plan to leave Wed morning, hope to hook up with as many of ya as possible, so everyone and anyone PM me your numbers and I'll send mine back. I know most of you will be in wash 4, my gang will be/are in wash 10, big circle of trailers with the Purple "Cranial Manipulation" rail, holler if you spot it. I'll be driving my white Excursion with the Advantage, Unleashed, and Harley stickers on the back. (yeah, I know, LOTS of white Excursions out there!) Our GPS coords are;
N32, 58.609
W115, 02.929 (dont forget its easy to convert that last decimal number to seconds by muliplying it by 60)
Hope to see ya :rollside:
Tim

WYRD
12-27-2005, 12:40 PM
hey ya'll! I plan to leave Wed morning, hope to hook up with as many of ya as possible, so everyone and anyone PM me your numbers and I'll send mine back. I know most of you will be in wash 4, my gang will be/are in wash 10, big circle of trailers with the Purple "Cranial Manipulation" rail, holler if you spot it. I'll be driving my white Excursion with the Advantage, Unleashed, and Harley stickers on the back. (yeah, I know, LOTS of white Excursions out there!) Our GPS coords are;
N32, 58.609
W115, 02.929 (dont forget its easy to convert that last decimal number to seconds by muliplying it by 60)
Hope to see ya :rollside:
Tim
Hey Tim we will be out there so keep an eye out for my truck!! Have fun and if I don't see ya be safe!!!

Midlife Advantage
12-27-2005, 12:43 PM
Hey Tim we will be out there so keep an eye out for my truck!! Have fun and if I don't see ya be safe!!!
Ya better! when ya goin, whats your truck look like and PM me your number. I'll be bringin the Gentleman Jack and a shotglass with yer name on it bud :220v:

WYRD
12-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Ya better! when ya goin, whats your truck look like and PM me your number. I'll be bringin the Gentleman Jack and a shotglass with yer name on it bud :220v:
Less the boat!!!!!
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/WhosYoRiverDaddy/Today018.jpg

Midlife Advantage
12-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Less the boat!!!!!
NICE. should be easy to spot. Keep in mind that there are so many trucks out there I was surprised how hard it is to find someone! got your last PM, I am leaving Sat morning so we'll have to hook up Friday night. Got tickets to the Brain Setzer show for NYE! gonna rock!

H20 Toie
12-27-2005, 01:13 PM
Less the boat!!!!!
Just take the boat and then you would be real easy to spot :cool:

MAINEVENT
12-27-2005, 01:17 PM
your gonna miss me their it just wont be the same neither will your liver when you drink with D-row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOCK i wanna go.................... Next time im in fo sho :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 01:56 PM
your gonna miss me their it just wont be the same neither will your liver when you drink with D-row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOCK i wanna go.................... Next time im in fo sho :crossx:
I still have a spot in bed for ya!!!! :220v: LOL!

Redneck
12-27-2005, 02:49 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
17. Rednecks... wash 15 look for the white balloon red dodge 29ft sierra
20. J540's
23. essexjet...[/

djunkie
12-27-2005, 02:55 PM
Less the boat!!!!!
Gay ass Dodge. :crossx: :crossx:

SoCalHD
12-27-2005, 06:55 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
20. J540's
23. essexjet...
24. SoCalHD's....flats

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 09:36 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
15. Racer 277 & Mrs 277...Cant come! :cry:
16.WYRD & Kens Wife (soon to be Shanes wife)wash 4 with me :p
20. J540's
23. essexjet...
24. SoCalHD's....flats
Rocky check your pm's.............I need to get Rynobelts a phone # so they can find camp....is it cool?

hoolign
12-27-2005, 09:39 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
15. Racer 277 & Mrs 277...Cant come! :cry:
16.WYRD & Kens Wife (soon to be Shanes wife)wash 4 with me :p
20. J540's
23. essexjet...
24. SoCalHD's....flats
25.Hoolign wash "my ass" :rollside:
Rocky check your pm's.............I need to get Rynobelts a phone # so they can find camp....is it cool?
I'm so up for a good washin!

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 09:41 PM
I'm so up for a good washin!
You so better get your canadian bacon down here one week so we can have our way with you """"Hot Boat's Pixi Style""" :220v:

hoolign
12-27-2005, 09:42 PM
You so better get your canadian bacon down here one week so we can have our way with you """"Hot Boat's Pixi Style""" :220v:
Oh ...and get "banned" from everywhere south of Lethbridge"??? I'm workin on it..but it don't look good :cry:

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 10:00 PM
Oh ...and get "banned" from everywhere south of Lethbridge"??? I'm workin on it..but it don't look good :cry:
Well come on!!!! Im waitin!

GAME TIME
12-27-2005, 10:20 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
15. Racer 277 & Mrs 277...Cant come!
16.WYRD & Kens Wife (soon to be Shanes wife)wash 4 with me
20. J540's
23. essexjet...
24. SoCalHD's....flats
25. Game Time...wash 5
What's the plan? Is everyone going to meet up somewhere at the hill or something?

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 10:21 PM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
20. J540's
23. essexjet...
24. SoCalHD's....flats
25. Game Time...wash 5
What's the plan? Is everyone going to meet up somewhere at the hill or something?
We always end up at Olds for quite a while. But Im pretty sure we are hookin up for breakfast at Boardmanville Sat around 9.

GAME TIME
12-27-2005, 10:25 PM
We always end up at Olds for quite a while. But Im pretty sure we are hookin up for breakfast at Boardmanville Sat around 9.
Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Where do you normally go when you go to Olds??? Is there going to be a big group? Are all the people who are camping at wash 4 together???

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 10:26 PM
Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Where do you normally go when you go to Olds??? Is there going to be a big group? Are all the people who are camping at wash 4 together???
We usually hang 3rd row back...smack in the middle....but ya never know how crowded it will be!
It sounds like it! I think so! Ya sure ya dont wanna..........move in a lil closer....dont be shy! LMAO!!!

H20 Toie
12-27-2005, 10:26 PM
I will also bring one of the video projectors from work so we can watch movies around the campfire.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2573Buggy_1.JPG

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 10:28 PM
I will also bring one of the video projectors from work so we can watch movies around the campfire.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2573Buggy_1.JPG
That is awesome! Looking forward to it! :crossx: :p

GAME TIME
12-27-2005, 10:30 PM
We usually hang 3rd row back...smack in the middle....but ya never know how crowded it will be!
It sounds like it! I think so! Ya sure ya dont wanna..........move in a lil closer....dont be shy! LMAO!!!
Maybe we will. My friends that are tagging along with us have some friends that are heading up tomorrow to wash 5. That's the only reason we are thinking 5. When are you heading up?

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 10:32 PM
Maybe we will. My friends that are tagging along with us have some friends that are heading up tomorrow to wash 5. That's the only reason we are thinking 5. When are you heading up?
We arent leaving til Thurs night, but Rynobelt & Boatfloating is leaving tomorrow. & Mr WaterToie & the Nice n Hotts are leavin in the am on Thurs :cool:

AltarGirl
12-27-2005, 11:10 PM
Have a great time!
I'll be in the van down by the river, you know, the usual! ;)
Hope to get out there sometime soon, be safe & we'll talk when you get back in '06! :jawdrop:

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 08:56 AM
Have a great time!
I'll be in the van down by the river, you know, the usual! ;)
Hope to get out there sometime soon, be safe & we'll talk when you get back in '06! :jawdrop:
Ahhh hun, I wish you were comming too! But I will see you soon! :p

Mr. Pixilated
12-28-2005, 09:14 AM
Ahhh hun, I wish you were comming too! But I will see you soon! :p
What are yo doing up so early , I though for sure you'd still be in bed since its your Christmas vacation.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 09:15 AM
What are yo doing up so early , I though for sure you'd still be in bed since its your Christmas vacation.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :p

Mr. Pixilated
12-28-2005, 09:17 AM
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :p
The only tongue you'll get is when you get into work a quit playing on the internet..... :argue:

Mrs. casean
12-28-2005, 09:19 AM
If you see an orange golf cart w/ a confederate flag & a Rhino together, it's Mrs. Sigepmock & baby, & Mrs. SocalHD & Me :D Not sure if we're headed to Olds Saturday or Sunday... I am guessing Saturday. We'll be meeting up w/ essexjet too, he has a (white I think?) F-250 w/ an OP6C sticker on it... See you all there!

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 09:19 AM
Man, you give her that? That is awfully nice of you boss.

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 09:21 AM
The only tongue you'll get is when you get into work a quit playing on the internet..... :argue:
I quit! :yuk:

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 11:05 AM
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
20. J540's
23. essexjet...
24. SoCalHD's....flats
25. Game Time...wash 5
Update..........
Just talked to Rynobelt & we may make a circle deeper in wash 4 ....it is so dang dusty in the middle of the wash & it becomes unsafe for the kids to ride. He will call me when he gets there the evening. So...look for us with the kiddy circle deep in wash 4. :p

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 11:06 AM
That's a lot of mofos!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

sigepmock
12-28-2005, 11:18 AM
That's a lot of mofos!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:
This is gonna be fun!!!!! Now if we can only get everyone together at the same time to party!!!! That should be as easy as hearding Cats.... :hammer2:
See you all out there,
Chris

Ziggy
12-28-2005, 12:16 PM
This is gonna be fun!!!!! Now if we can only get everyone together at the same time to party!!!! That should be as easy as hearding Cats.... :hammer2:
See you all out there,
Chris
Hey Chris, I hear you're camping with Sean and Linds....we're going to attempt finding you guys....Their golf cart has a big flag from what I've been told :D :D :D
Updated 12-28-05
4.Boatfloating's Wash 4
5.Casean's...flats
6.sigepmock's ...flats
8.Spotondl...wash4
10.Killer V...wash4
12.Bling Bling...flats
13. HDD wash 12
20. J540's
23. essexjet...
24. SoCalHD's....flats
25. Game Time...wash 5
26. Ziggy, wife and daughter....garbage flats
27. MalibuKen and wife............garbage flats

Mrs. casean
12-28-2005, 01:08 PM
[QUOTE=Ziggy]Hey Chris, I hear you're camping with Sean and Linds....we're going to attempt finding you guys....Their golf cart has a big flag from what I've been told :D :D :D
You have that right! We're hard to miss :D Orange cart and orange confederate flag :D Stands out like a soar thumb! We'll be seeing you there Ziggy!

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 02:13 PM
Look forward to seeing you all!

Mrs. casean
12-28-2005, 02:44 PM
I hope it doesn't rain! 20% chance on Saturday & 30% chance on Sunday :rolleyes: Let's all do the rain dance :p

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 02:46 PM
I hope it doesn't rain! 20% chance on Saturday & 30% chance on Sunday :rolleyes: Let's all do the rain dance :p
HIYA HIYA HIYA HIYA!!! :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
12-28-2005, 02:49 PM
LOL!!!!! What a dick. I mean hater. :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs. casean
12-28-2005, 02:51 PM
I knew you'd be the first :D :p

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 02:55 PM
10% in the desert! It wont rain in Glamis!

Mrs. casean
12-28-2005, 02:58 PM
I hope not! I just looked up Brawley.

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 02:59 PM
I hope not! I just looked up Brawley.
Dont you worry Linds...........I will keep ya warm! :p

Ziggy
12-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Its got to be a pretty big and strong storm to get rain out there, otherwise a sprinkle here or there is about all I'd expect.
I'm going with the anti-raindance. I think HS was trying to make it rain on you Linds... LOL
Hiya-Hiya Umba da, Hiya-Hiya Umba da

Mrs. casean
12-28-2005, 03:03 PM
Its got to be a pretty big and strong storm to get rain out there, otherwise a sprinkle here or there is about all I'd expect.
I'm going with the anti-raindance. I think HS was trying to make it rain on you Linds... LOL
Hiya-Hiya Umba da, Hiya-Hiya Umba da
Oh you're right! :rolleyes: :p Darn you HS! :yuk: :D

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 03:04 PM
I knew you'd be the first :D :p
:devil: :devil: :devil:

sigepmock
12-28-2005, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=Ziggy]Hey Chris, I hear you're camping with Sean and Linds....we're going to attempt finding you guys....Their golf cart has a big flag from what I've been told :D :D :D
You have that right! We're hard to miss :D Orange cart and orange confederate flag :D Stands out like a soar thumb! We'll be seeing you there Ziggy!
Here's where we're camping:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495GlamisNewYears.jpg
Just past the Road to Boardmanville, by the old airstrip.
I have a feeling we'll be at Wash 4 partying some time too.
Chris

Mrs. casean
12-28-2005, 03:14 PM
Chris
Sounds good! Should be easy to find you guys. I'm ready to party wherever you guys want to go. But we do need to ride a lot so I can break in my quad :D
I like our "Camp" name :D

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 03:22 PM
Chris
I never knew people camped back there?

Ziggy
12-28-2005, 03:22 PM
Chris
Cool, I kinda know where you will be then...
We'll be camped about where the word "Competition" ends on that map. Lets have some fun!!!!!!

sigepmock
12-28-2005, 03:29 PM
I never knew people camped back there?
They don't that's why it's our SUPERSECRETOLDTIMERSBYTHE AIRSTRIPSPOT" :yuk: :D :D
Ziggy...sounds like a plan. Chris "SoCalHD" said there was some unfinished beer drinking that needs to be taken care of :crossx:
Linds, I hope that map is good enough. I'll send it in an E-mail too. I'm gonna put an Orange construction cone at the start of the dirt road from the Highway so you guys can see it easier.
Should be a good time,
Chris

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 03:32 PM
They don't that's why it's our SUPERSECRETOLDTIMERSBYTHE AIRSTRIPSPOT" :yuk: :D :D
Ziggy...sounds like a plan. Chris "SoCalHD" said there was some unfinished beer drinking that needs to be taken care of :crossx:
Linds, I hope that map is good enough. I'll send it in an E-mail too. I'm gonna put an Orange construction cone at the start of the dirt road from the Highway so you guys can see it easier.
Should be a good time,
Chris
LMAO!!! I hope we all hang out! Lookin forward to this trip!

Mrs. casean
12-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Should be a good time,
Chris
We should find it... or you'll be getting a phone call :D We need to ride to the vendors Friday so I can get a new flag for my whip... it's thrashed! 5 years old! It's done. So Sean & I were thinking of headed over there in the cart once we unload & set up and get a drink on :D

sigepmock
12-28-2005, 03:35 PM
LMAO!!! I hope we all hang out! Lookin forward to this trip!
I know we're planning on hunting you guys down in wash 4. I know my wife and Linds are planning something... :crossx:

Mrs. casean
12-28-2005, 03:47 PM
I know we're planning on hunting you guys down in wash 4. I know my wife and Linds are planning something... :crossx:
A few jello shots and who know's where we'll end up :D

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 04:03 PM
OOOOHHHHH Sounds GOOOODDDDDD to me!

riverroyal
12-28-2005, 05:16 PM
lets hope it does rain,keeps the dust down :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 05:19 PM
lets hope it does rain,keeps the dust down :rollside:
That is very true!

riverroyal
12-28-2005, 05:27 PM
but on a big holiday,rain is great.Its freezin here now,I took my flip flops off,the rubber was chilly

pixilatedpussy
12-29-2005, 04:57 PM
Leaving in a lil bit! Have a good time everyone!!!! See ya there! :p

OGShocker
12-29-2005, 05:14 PM
If you see Havasu47, kick him in the JUNK for me. When he wakes up he'll tell you why. :mad:
Have fun and be safe!

djunkie
12-29-2005, 05:34 PM
Have fun and be safe. But most of all, don't forget to take naughty pics for all of us. :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
12-30-2005, 12:48 PM
Come camp with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
12-30-2005, 12:50 PM
Come camp with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought you left already? :confused: