PDA

View Full Version : Aaron at Absolute must.......

voodoomedman
05-15-2006, 07:12 AM
train his employees on customer service before he ever talks about mechanical stuff. I get on the water on Saturday and my speedo isn't working. I call Absolute and Brian answers. He takes the time with me and gives me the full detail on where the hose hooks up to the drive and answers all my questions. Well The hose was hooked up. It ended up being clogged. I know this because after we get off the water we drive by Absolute and they have me park in front and they check everything out and get out the air hose and blow whatever crap out of the speedo hose and I am good to go. I ask what I owe and they say don't worry about it. I say at least let me get you some beer and they say it is always appreciated. Had to get them Corona's as they were going to be leaving and Circle K is the closest and didn't have Red Stripe. But I remember seeing somewhere in anothe thread that Brian will drink any crap beer like Coors Light or whatever.

Huckleberry
05-15-2006, 07:37 AM
Both Aaron and Brian are first rate. Brian spent a lot of time with me on the water dialing in my boat. Another happy Absolute customer!