PDA

View Full Version : havasu real estate websites?

MONEYFURNOTHIN
11-30-2005, 01:56 PM
Anyone know of any good websites with pics and prices in havi, parker, needles, bullhead area?

Racer277
11-30-2005, 02:07 PM
http://www.lakehavasuhomes.net/
Or just call Michele. Warlock25 on here.
There is no one better!

TOBTEK
11-30-2005, 02:39 PM
http://www.havasurealtors.com/
I work with a Havasu realtor thats great to work with. Let me know if you need any help finding a home or the loan for it....Toby

totenhosen
11-30-2005, 02:42 PM
realtor.com

INSman
11-30-2005, 02:44 PM
Definitely use Toby for the loan, but also use Michele for your realtor, as she has that town "wired", not to mention that you can save some $$ by buying my house through her and not another agent !!
I am working on some additional interior and exterior photo's for you at the request of our beloved Wet Willie :cool:

HYPNAUTIC
11-30-2005, 03:20 PM
I like www.homeseekers.com (http://www.homeseekers.com)

SummitKarl
11-30-2005, 03:44 PM
Anyone know of any good websites with pics and prices in havi, parker, needles, bullhead area?
yea you just posted on it :)
how may I help

bigkatboat
11-30-2005, 08:35 PM
"SummitKarl" my wife and I own a 1/2 acre up in the foothills. The view is from the river mouth to ski island (and everything in between). The view can never be limited due to the property height.(just in front of DR. Risso's house) How can we find the "right buyers" for this lot? We originally wanted to build our 'dream home' there, but we are having so much trouble with local contractors and our current home, that we just don't want to deal with the local thieves. At this point, we would have to sell our house in California,(for the bux) and work with a Phoenix or Vegas builder to get what we want. Do two adults, two cats, 7 vehicles, 3 boats, and 2 bikes need to spend a million dollars + to get a descent house? "Cann't we all just get along?" to quote a 'famous American'. We want to build or get out, I'm not getting younger and I am tired of fighting with the local cotractors. If you really know people who can help, please let us know. Thank you!

INSman
11-30-2005, 08:42 PM
"SummitKarl" my wife and I own a 1/2 acre up in the foothills. The view is from the river mouth to ski island (and everything in between). The view can never be limited due to the property height.(just in front of DR. Risso's house) How can we find the "right buyers" for this lot? We originally wanted to build our 'dream home' there, but we are having so much trouble with local contractors and our current home, that we just don't want to deal with the local thieves. At this point, we would have to sell our house in California,(for the bux) and work with a Phoenix or Vegas builder to get what we want. Do two adults, two cats, 7 vehicles, 3 boats, and 2 bikes need to spend a million dollars + to get a descent house? "Cann't we all just get along?" to quote a 'famous American'. We want to build or get out, I'm not getting younger and I am tired of fighting with the local cotractors. If you really know people who can help, please let us know. Thank you!
Karl is the right guy to help you design or build your dream house, period. If you want to sell and the lot is that nice, let ME know !! :D

MONEYFURNOTHIN
12-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the info guys. Hey Tob, that website you gave was perfect. Just what im looking for. I am planning to make a trip after the first of the year to go look. Im not ready to pull the trigger just yet..... but im definatly loading the gun

SummitKarl
12-01-2005, 10:09 AM
well the lot should be easy to get rid of, if thats truely the way you want to go I can hook you up, but if you want a custom home....I only charge $1500 to design it...as for getting it built it really is no problem....I can take care of it easily, if you having problems with local contractors, it tells me your trying to do "owner builder" most of these guys don't respond well to the (one time customer)
check your PM's for my number and give me a ring

MONEYFURNOTHIN
10-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Here you go