PDA

View Full Version : What's for Christmas ???

Liberator TJ1984
11-30-2005, 03:08 PM
My Boss just gave all the employee's a portable Sirius X-FM reciever and all accy. with a paid 1yr. subscription and...
a ticket to the local Youth Livestock Raffle & Benefit, where you got a chance to win up to 5k and no telling how many door prizes ??? ( only 300 tickets are sold )
and......
a Craftsman portable toolbox with tools ( looks like the $ 179 set ? ) :cool:
this is on top of the ham and turkey we will be getting on the 22nd. as we do every year :)
( there are over 40 of us at our location )
Anybody else out there got a Cool Boss ??? :p

topless
11-30-2005, 03:12 PM
My Boss just gave all the employee's a portable Sirius X-FM reciever and all accy. with a paid 1yr. subscription and...
a ticket to the local Youth Livestock Raffle & Benefit, where you got a chance to win up to 5k and no telling how many door prizes ??? ( only 300 tickets are sold )
and......
a Craftsman portable toolbox with tools ( looks like the $ 179 set ? ) :cool:
this is on top of the ham and turkey we will be getting on the 22nd. as we do every year :)
( there are over 40 of us at our location )
Anybody else out there got a Cool Boss ??? :pWe get money. :)

Sleek-Jet
11-30-2005, 03:13 PM
no.

HCS
11-30-2005, 03:13 PM
My boss. Threaten to write me up for being late to work (when I wasn't) and cut my pay. :mad:

riverracerx
11-30-2005, 03:14 PM
We get a company night at Disneyland. Tickets for us and dependants for Disneyland. And our division has a big party with food and alcohol at the Kodak theater on 12/15.
Did I mention I work for Disney?
But no gifts. :(
Oh, and we get Christmas off!