PDA

View Full Version : Another big props to Frank @ Car Toyz

4day!!
05-15-2006, 08:31 AM
Just had to give a shout out to Frank and the boys at Car Toyz. I had them do my system over a year ago. I blew an eclipse 6 1/2" and Frank told me to come by and they will swap it out. Well i left for Havi fri. morning at 9:00am (we were supposed to leave at 6:00am :crossx: :mad: :220v: ), picked up the boat in needles, blew a trailer tire about 3 miles after crossing the bridge on the 40. In the car i had 3 teenage girls, two 5 year olds and my wife. I was :mad: to say the least. Needless to say the last thing i wanted to do now, is stop to have a speaker replaced, and the wife kept asking "do we really need to stop at the stereo place?" I told her it wouldn't take more than 20-25 minutes.Anyway rolled into car toyz and Frank swapped out both front speakers with a new pair of infinity marines. I was in and out of there in less than 10 minutes. If anybody on here is looking for stereo work to be done in havasu these guys rock. Best service i have had anywhere for anything, no hassles what so ever.Thanks again Frank!!!

Not So Fast
05-15-2006, 08:41 AM
YEP, good guy :D :D NSF

syke-o
05-15-2006, 08:42 AM
love to hear those kind of stories

DILLIGAF
05-15-2006, 09:19 AM
I have dealt with Frank a couple of times and have been very happy with them getting things taken care of quickly. I have also sent him a few customers that gave me positive feedbback. If I ever need something done in the Havasu/Bullhead area Car Toyz is the place that I am heading to again.