PDA

View Full Version : Drinking On An Airplane??

CMZRACING
12-01-2005, 07:45 AM
WONDERING IF THERE ARE ANY PROFESSIONAL AIRPLANE DRINKERS OUT THERE THAT HAVE ANY GOOD CONCAUCTIONS TO BRING ABOARD DURING MY FLIGHT TODAY FOR MY BIRTHDAY????????? GOING TO FLORIDA AND NEED SOME HELP THANKS :p

Havasu Hangin'
12-01-2005, 07:48 AM
Think "flask"...
:D

YeLLowBoaT
12-01-2005, 07:49 AM
A water bottle filled with something clear, thats not water :D

HocusPocus
12-01-2005, 07:51 AM
a bottle of ice tea.. full of long island ice tea. :skull: :skull:

76ANTHONY
12-01-2005, 07:52 AM
lots of caugh syr bottles. they make great flasks :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-01-2005, 07:56 AM
lots of caugh syr bottles. they make great flasks :D
Very clever!
I usually go the vodka in a water bottle route. :boxed:

riverbound
12-01-2005, 08:03 AM
Vodka in a water bottle is always a favorite. We also pack a flask or two or three ;).
I have also been known to drink the first part of an energy drink and then top it off with vodka. ;)

76ANTHONY
12-01-2005, 08:05 AM
Very clever!
I usually go the vodka in a water bottle route. :boxed:
thank you military training at its best :D

MagicMtnDan
12-01-2005, 08:22 AM
First thing you do is turn off your caps lock.
Second thing you do is get a bottle of vodka.
Third thing you do is pour the vodka into any other plastic bottle you have in your refrigerator.
Fourth thing you do is get to the airport on time.
The rest you should be able to figure out.
Have a good time - happy birthday!

CMZRACING
12-01-2005, 08:24 AM
Lots Of Vodka Huh? Yea Looks Like I Might Try The Vodka/gatorade Mix. Hope This Does The Trick! Any Other Suggestions To Do On An Airplane?

76ANTHONY
12-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Lots Of Vodka Huh? Yea Looks Like I Might Try The Vodka/gatorade Mix. Hope This Does The Trick! Any Other Suggestions To Do On An Airplane?
can you say mile high club :D

riverbound
12-01-2005, 08:27 AM
can you say mile high club :D
Beat me to it.

CMZRACING
12-01-2005, 08:29 AM
Beat me to it.
damn i forgot to mention i am bringing my ex-lady friend with me........ :idea: :idea:

76ANTHONY
12-01-2005, 08:33 AM
Beat me to it.
hey i waited for you to write it :D oh and ex lady freinds are game in this instance

CMZRACING
12-01-2005, 08:35 AM
ahh sweet so it would count huh? i'll be sure to keep you guys updated tonight after the plane ride!!

76ANTHONY
12-01-2005, 08:38 AM
ahh sweet so it would count huh? i'll be sure to keep you guys updated tonight after the plane ride!!
yes it counts unless she fat and ugly, or barbigrl, then the no count card comes into play :D

CMZRACING
12-01-2005, 08:45 AM
no, not fat, not ugly, theres just this one thing wrong with her.........there seems to be some kind of very annoying noise that comes from her mouth when she opens it. cant figure out what to do about that............. :jawdrop:

Terminal Velocity
12-01-2005, 08:49 AM
plug the hole with something while you drink vodka and gatorade.

bigblockbill
12-01-2005, 08:50 AM
Duck tape usually works wonders for those wierd and annoying noises.

azgfboatgirl
12-01-2005, 08:50 AM
Gin & Tonic!! Both are clear... :crossx:
Happy Birthday! Enjoy the flight to Florida....Hurricane season is over.
:D :D

riverbound
12-01-2005, 09:10 AM
We dont read so well....so pics would definitely be appreciated ;)

CMZRACING
12-01-2005, 09:11 AM
plug the hole with something while you drink vodka and gatorade.
what a wonderful idea, i know she can play the skin flute! :)

RVRKID
12-01-2005, 09:27 AM
Captain Morgan in a water bottle(looks like ice tea) then just order Cokes the whole flight, always ask for the whole can. Did it all the way to Hawaii with no problems. I've also brought on board Red Bulls and handed them to the stewardess to make me Vodka RedBulls but that was in first class.

Hardly Satisfied
12-01-2005, 11:03 AM
you can bring it on the plane but you cannot drink it on the plane. so you have to put it in a soda cup so they cant tell. it is a fedreal law on a plane. they can serve you drinks but thay can cut you off if you had too much.

RiverDave
12-01-2005, 01:08 PM
yes it counts unless she fat and ugly, or barbigrl, then the no count card comes into play :D
What is that suppose to mean?
RD

HYPNAUTIC
12-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Hardly is correct.
It is a violation of the Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR) to comsume any alcohol not served by the airline itself.
Has it been done.. manytimes
Will you get caught.. probably not
If you get caught.. the capitan is notified and your asked to put it away
If you refuse.. local police will give you a ride instead of the airport shuttle
(usually after 2 or 3 warnings)
Also, bringing it in a cup or bottle has to make it through security, my advise put the bottle in your bag and let it go through the x-ray machine. If you carry it through, the screener my ask to smell it and have you take a drink. If you carry it through and its not in a clear container or bottle you may be asked to through it away.
My advise, buy what you want to drink in a small size (mini's or a pint) and put that in your carry on upopened. You will get it through no problem, just watch out for the onbaord crew when pouring.
Also, dont go to the bar in the airport and get smashed. The CSR at the gate can refuse your bording if you "appear to be intoxicated". Thats all they need to say to stop you from flying.
I worked for United Airlines as a Inflight Supervisor from '98-'02

JetBoatRich
12-01-2005, 02:03 PM
I just landed in Tampa :rolleyes: and drank at the airport before I left :cool:

HYPNAUTIC
12-01-2005, 02:16 PM
I just landed in Tampa :rolleyes: and drank at the airport before I left :cool:
Drink= Ok
Getting smashed= bad idea

MagicMtnDan
12-01-2005, 06:01 PM
What is that suppose to mean?
RD
Hey RD, nice avatar! Where'd you get it? :D
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar580_14.gif

RiverDave
12-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Hey RD, nice avatar! Where'd you get it? :D
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar580_14.gif
I gave you props in the "I lost my damn avatar thread"
RD

DEEZ NUTTS
12-01-2005, 08:05 PM
My mom fills up a Holy Water jug with Parrot Bay Capt Morgans. This thing holds about a quart, has a picture of Jesus, says Holy Water then something in latin I think. Hasnt failed her for years. No one at the airport will even touch it.
Could be full of sulfuric acid for all they know but seems like they want nothing to do with it.

sorry dog
12-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Also, dont go to the bar in the airport and get smashed. The CSR at the gate can refuse your bording if you "appear to be intoxicated". Thats all they need to say to stop you from flying.
I worked for United Airlines as a Inflight Supervisor from '98-'02
Sometimes they'll still let you on...just depends on circumstance.
I remember being stuck the Newark Airport (seems to happen everytime
:mad: ) and the flight was delayed about 6 hours to Toronto. I think they eventually flew in a plane from somewhere else. Anyway, my buddy and I were at the bar getting a good but reasonable buzz, but this guy named Al (picture Bad Santa) that was on our flight was totally smashed and giving the bartender gal a hard time. After an hour of him harassing her we decided to help out. My buddy gave Al 3 Xanax to go with his last whiskey. Shortly after that they finally announce the plane showed up...we were the last flight of the night. Al stumbles over to the waiting area and promptly passes out. After another 20 minutes they start to board...we felt a little responsible so we try to get Al up but he was half awake at best. My buddy and I get on each side and basically drag him on the gangway because he couldn't walk under his own power anymore. I had to hand the lady his ticket. I think she tried not to look...I doubt she wanted to screw with it at that point.
Flight was pretty short, but the dude was out cold. Once we landed I tried to wake him up, but it wasn't happening. So we just left him in the plane. I kinda wonder what happened to him...