PDA

View Full Version : ensurance info needed

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-01-2005, 11:52 AM
I just checked rates on esurance and thier rates are very nice. Has anyone used thier services????

topless
12-01-2005, 11:57 AM
LOL, for a scond there I thought you couldn't spell. :skull:

Cole Trickle
12-01-2005, 01:07 PM
I have had a couple customers come from there and a couple that worked out online quotes.(Most were not satasfied)
If you have a simple policy and never turn in claims or make changes they may work for you.
I have had alot of people tell me that when you get the policy in the mail after you process it online it come back with a uprate.I recomend calling them with a refference number and going over all of the underwriting info before charging your card.(They usualy give you the correct rate when you call to verify)
Rememer if they sound to good to be true they probablly are.(If your with a competitive company right now and they save you more than 10-15% something is wrong)
Brandin

uvindex
12-01-2005, 01:11 PM
LOL, for a scond there I thought you couldn't spell. :skull:I guess you missed the word "their" being spelled incorrectly two out of two times. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-01-2005, 06:54 PM
I have had a couple customers come from there and a couple that worked out online quotes.(Most were not satasfied)
If you have a simple policy and never turn in claims or make changes they may work for you.
I have had alot of people tell me that when you get the policy in the mail after you process it online it come back with a uprate.I recomend calling them with a refference number and going over all of the underwriting info before charging your card.(They usualy give you the correct rate when you call to verify)
Rememer if they sound to good to be true they probablly are.(If your with a competitive company right now and they save you more than 10-15% something is wrong)
Brandin
That sounds logical. Well progressive is killing me with the rate. Do you have any ideas???

Phat Matt
12-01-2005, 07:12 PM
We have used them for years with out a problem. We have 4 cars with them and have only made one small claim. A check came in the mail with no problem.