PDA

View Full Version : Blown's ideal candidate

572Daytona
05-15-2006, 10:12 AM
:yuk:
Candidate: Holocaust didn't happen
By Jay Reeves
The Associated Press
BIRMINGHAM -- A Democratic candidate for attorney general denies the Holocaust occurred and said Friday he will speak this weekend to a "pro-white" organization that is widely viewed as being racist.
Larry Darby concedes his views are radical, but he said they should help him win wide support among Alabama voters as he tries to "reawaken white racial awareness" with his campaign against Mobile County District Attorney John Tyson.
The state Democratic chairman, Joe Turnham, said the party became aware of some of Darby's views only days ago and was considering what to do about his candidacy.
"Any type of hatred toward groups of people, especially for political gain, is completely unacceptable in the Alabama Democratic Party," said Turnham.
Speaking in an interview with The Associated Press, Darby said he believes no more than 140,000 Jewish people died in Europe during World War II, and most of them succumbed to ty phus.
Historians say about 6 mil lion Jews were slaughtered by the Nazis, but Darby said the figure is a false claim of the "Holocaust industry."
"I am what the propagandists call a Holocaust denier, but I do not deny mass deaths that included some Jews," Darby said. "There was no systematic extermination of Jews. There's no evidence of that at all."
Darby said he will speak today near Newark, N.J., at a meeting of National Vanguard, which bills itself as an advocate for the white race. Some of his campaign materials are posted on the group's Internet site.
"It's time to stop pushing down the white man. We've been discriminated against too long," Darby said in the interview.
A poll published last month indicated the Democratic race for attorney general was up for grabs. The survey showed 21 percent favored Tyson to 12 percent for Darby, but 68 percent of respondents were undecided.
Darby, founder of the Atheist Law Center and a longtime supporter of separation of church and state, said he has no money for campaign advertising and has made only a few campaign speeches.
Tyson said aside from his views on race and the Holocaust, Darby also has publicly advocated legalizing drugs and shooting all illegal immigrants.
"I am astonished as anyone has ever been that anyone is running for public office in Alabama on that platform," said Tyson. "I do not take him as a serious candidate."
Turnham said the party began an investigation last week after hearing about some of Darby's comments in a television interview. While the party supports the free-speech rights of any candidate, Turnham said some of Darby's views appear to be in "a realm of thought that is unacceptable."
"We have Holocaust survivors and families of Holocaust survivors here in Alabama, and many of them are members of the Democratic Party," said Turnham.
The winner of the Democratic primary June 6 will face either Republican Attorney General Troy King or Mark Montiel, who is opposing King in the GOP primary.

Steve 1
05-15-2006, 11:02 AM
Oh yes Ole Bent will be sending some of his rumpled dirty dollar bills to this guy!

Blown 472
05-15-2006, 02:24 PM
:yuk:
Candidate: Holocaust didn't happen
By Jay Reeves
The Associated Press
BIRMINGHAM -- A Democratic candidate for attorney general denies the Holocaust occurred and said Friday he will speak this weekend to a "pro-white" organization that is widely viewed as being racist.
Larry Darby concedes his views are radical, but he said they should help him win wide support among Alabama voters as he tries to "reawaken white racial awareness" with his campaign against Mobile County District Attorney John Tyson.
The state Democratic chairman, Joe Turnham, said the party became aware of some of Darby's views only days ago and was considering what to do about his candidacy.
"Any type of hatred toward groups of people, especially for political gain, is completely unacceptable in the Alabama Democratic Party," said Turnham.
Speaking in an interview with The Associated Press, Darby said he believes no more than 140,000 Jewish people died in Europe during World War II, and most of them succumbed to ty phus.
Historians say about 6 mil lion Jews were slaughtered by the Nazis, but Darby said the figure is a false claim of the "Holocaust industry."
"I am what the propagandists call a Holocaust denier, but I do not deny mass deaths that included some Jews," Darby said. "There was no systematic extermination of Jews. There's no evidence of that at all."
Darby said he will speak today near Newark, N.J., at a meeting of National Vanguard, which bills itself as an advocate for the white race. Some of his campaign materials are posted on the group's Internet site.
"It's time to stop pushing down the white man. We've been discriminated against too long," Darby said in the interview.
A poll published last month indicated the Democratic race for attorney general was up for grabs. The survey showed 21 percent favored Tyson to 12 percent for Darby, but 68 percent of respondents were undecided.
Darby, founder of the Atheist Law Center and a longtime supporter of separation of church and state, said he has no money for campaign advertising and has made only a few campaign speeches.
Tyson said aside from his views on race and the Holocaust, Darby also has publicly advocated legalizing drugs and shooting all illegal immigrants.
"I am astonished as anyone has ever been that anyone is running for public office in Alabama on that platform," said Tyson. "I do not take him as a serious candidate."
Turnham said the party began an investigation last week after hearing about some of Darby's comments in a television interview. While the party supports the free-speech rights of any candidate, Turnham said some of Darby's views appear to be in "a realm of thought that is unacceptable."
"We have Holocaust survivors and families of Holocaust survivors here in Alabama, and many of them are members of the Democratic Party," said Turnham.
The winner of the Democratic primary June 6 will face either Republican Attorney General Troy King or Mark Montiel, who is opposing King in the GOP primary.
We should give fair play to the Bolsheviks and their slaughter of thousands.
Is it true ya from the south **** yer kin?

572Daytona
05-15-2006, 03:03 PM
Is it true ya from the south **** yer kin?
Wouldn't know, I'm from the Chicago suburbs originally, back when it used to be the city that works. I go back now and it's the city that sits on their collective assess and collects welfare.

Blown 472
05-15-2006, 03:05 PM
Wouldn't know, I'm from the Chicago suburbs originally, back when it used to be the city that works. I go back now and it's the city that sits on their collective assess and collects welfare.
So you are a fib then? interesting.
Not willing to move into cabriny green then?

572Daytona
05-15-2006, 03:46 PM
So you are a fib then? interesting.
Not willing to move into cabriny green then?
I lived closer to Indiana, not Wisconsin. The only reason I'd go visit the cheeseheads was to go see concerts at Alpine Valley. I saw Iron Maiden, Scorpions and Ozzy with Rhandy Rhodes there. I stayed as far away from the luxurious Cabrini Green apartements, of course we had Gary and East Chicago close to where I lived so there was plenty of public assitance to go around, now it seems to have spread to the entire south suburbs. Pretty sad, but I'm sure the liberals will keep feeding and housing their lazy butts.

Blown 472
05-15-2006, 05:21 PM
I lived closer to Indiana, not Wisconsin. The only reason I'd go visit the cheeseheads was to go see concerts at Alpine Valley. I saw Iron Maiden, Scorpions and Ozzy with Rhandy Rhodes there. I stayed as far away from the luxurious Cabrini Green apartements, of course we had Gary and East Chicago close to where I lived so there was plenty of public assitance to go around, now it seems to have spread to the entire south suburbs. Pretty sad, but I'm sure the liberals will keep feeding and housing their lazy butts.
Hehehehehehe.
Been there a few times for oz fest.
That is a pretty sad area, I hope that I never run out of gas in that area.