PDA

View Full Version : My copy of Pegged just arrived...

Totally IncapASSitated
12-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Is it summer yet???!!!!!
Just popped Pegged in the DVD player and now I'm having some serious withdrawals!!! :(

HocusPocus
12-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Is it summer yet???!!!!!
Just popped Pegged in the DVD player and now I'm having some serious withdrawals!!! :(
it has that affect on people.. it should come with a warning label. :crossx: :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
12-02-2005, 04:44 PM
it has that affect on people.. it should come with a warning label. :crossx: :crossx:
No kidding...and its only the beginning of December :mad:

Mrs. casean
12-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Seriously doesn't that just make you want to get back on the water and it be 100 degree's out RIGHT NOW! I love the winter for going to Glamis & Ocotillo... but that movie changed the mood! Can't wait for April!

Totally IncapASSitated
12-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Seriously doesn't that just make you want to get back on the water and it be 100 degree's out RIGHT NOW! I love the winter for going to Glamis & Ocotillo... but that movie changed the mood! Can't wait for April!
I hear ya there...I luv the dirt too, but nothing beats a day on the boat in Havasu!!! Doesn't really help that my bro and I were just over at Eliminator checking out a few boats.
Are you guys doing Glamis for New Year's?

Mrs. casean
12-02-2005, 04:58 PM
I hear ya there...I luv the dirt too, but nothing beats a day on the boat in Havasu!!! Doesn't really help that my bro and I were just over at Eliminator checking out a few boats.
Are you guys doing Glamis for New Year's?
Yep! We'll be there w/ the sigepmock family & SoCalHD and wife! Are you?

H20 Toie
12-02-2005, 05:01 PM
i just watched it, should have waited a couple of months :)

Totally IncapASSitated
12-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Yep! We'll be there w/ the sigepmock family & SoCalHD and wife! Are you?
No, we're having a party at our pad in Havasu. We did it last year and it was a lot of fun...other then a few "alleged" fireworks ricocheting off of the snowbird neighbor's house and a visit from the friendly local PD. :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
12-02-2005, 05:08 PM
i just watched it, should have waited a couple of months :)
Yeah, I should have done the same...

Magic34
12-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Got my copy today too! :cool:

H20 Toie
12-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Got my copy today too! :cool:
Just put it away, don't open it or you will be sorry :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
12-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Just put it away, don't open it or you will be sorry :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Listen to H20....slowly step away from the DVD and wait until March before watching!!!! LOL

Flashover
12-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Is it summer yet???!!!!!
Just got mine today also. it was pretty dam good. i wish it was longer.. Good footage though. im gonna watch it again tonight with some friends.. :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
12-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Just got mine today also. it was pretty dam good. i wish it was longer.. Good footage though. im gonna watch it again tonight with some friends.. :crossx:
I'm with ya there...I can watch footage like that for hours and hours (next best thing to being there in person!!)