PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever have sex on a Dana?

voodoomedman
12-02-2005, 11:21 PM
I mean a Dana boat not just some girl named Dana! :D

bchbum
12-03-2005, 06:15 AM
Don't they make Lighting Boats ? (jk )

INSman
12-03-2005, 07:09 AM
Oh yeah :D
That's what I thought I was supposed to do when Tom said to "break-in" the boat :)

Roxysnow
12-03-2005, 10:12 AM
I guess a "diana" doesn't count? :confused:

Boy Named Sue
12-03-2005, 10:14 AM
Dana. Dana Dana Dana. What was the question?
Suey remember nights down at Sandpiper in her mom's Buick Electra 88 and a backseat you could do tumbling runs on...
the Buick's backseat not Dana's....

Kilrtoy
12-03-2005, 10:27 AM
I heard the sex is better on OTHER manufacture boats

Ultrafied
12-03-2005, 12:12 PM
Dana boats ???? Is that a new production boat like the Chaparral?

H20 Toie
12-03-2005, 01:10 PM
Where do you get one? Is there anywhere to get info? Can i trade in my boat for one? :)

HM
12-03-2005, 03:55 PM
How do you spell Dana?

voodoomedman
12-04-2005, 11:03 AM
Apparantly they are the best boat for the money but you would have to go into a thread about another manufacturer. This one says Dana and there is no mention of how great they are.
On another note. I have had sex on an Ultra. :D

H20 Toie
12-04-2005, 05:43 PM
What? no one has had sex on a Dana, must not be a very good boat then :rolleyes:

Ultrafied
12-04-2005, 06:04 PM
On another note. I have had sex on an Ultra. :D
Very good! At least now I know how the little one was conceived .... and yes, our Ultra has been used for this very purpose as well!!! :D

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Maybe a certain someone's "Never Forget" has an additional meaning to it??? :D :devil: :devil:

H20 Toie
12-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Ultra 2
Dana 0

Chase
12-05-2005, 06:13 AM
Maybe a certain someone's "Never Forget" has an additional meaning to it??? :D :devil: :devil:
Kinda what I was thinking... :rollside:

OGShocker
12-05-2005, 06:19 AM
Dana boats ???? Is that a new production boat like the Chaparral?
Mike,
Were you born an azzhole? A nice j/k after a boat knocker goes a long way.

voodoomedman
12-05-2005, 07:57 AM
Very good! At least now I know how the little one was conceived .... and yes, our Ultra has been used for this very purpose as well!!! :D
Well it's at least the reason why he has no problem being on the boat all summer long.

WYRD
12-05-2005, 10:13 AM
does doing it with a Dana employee count...........................oh wait how could I "forget" that night :crossx:

dicudmore
12-05-2005, 10:15 AM
does doing it with a Dana employee count...........................oh wait how could I "forget" that night :crossx:
that counts if it was accomplished where she works :cool:

Debbolas
12-05-2005, 02:31 PM
LOL
Good Thread :p

OGShocker
12-05-2005, 02:32 PM
You screwed Rhett in my boat?

WYRD
12-05-2005, 02:39 PM
You screwed Rhett in my boat?
Bad Mark.....................oh I like the pics of the circle jerk around Jordy's boat after I left..... classic :crossx:

atomickitn
12-05-2005, 06:31 PM
ultrafied....! w t f ... john west does not talk bad about another manufacturer.....i have personaly talked with john many times and found him to be a very classy person, and what did you have against a dana.......or do you normaly talk out your azz! :rolleyes:

INSman
12-05-2005, 07:00 PM
ultrafied....! w t f ... john west does not talk bad about another manufacturer.....i have personaly talked with john many times and found him to be a very classy person, and what did you have against a dana.......or do you normaly talk out your azz! :rolleyes:
Yeah, what he said :mad:

HOOTER SLED-
12-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Don't sweat the haters Bobby. We know you the man my brutha! How the hell you been? You need to call me. We gotsta get together. :rollside:

HM
12-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Relax guys, we're just f'n with you. I hear there are Dana support forums at www.wannabecustomboatowners.com (http://www.gayparentmag.com/29181.html) :D

Ultrafied
12-05-2005, 08:19 PM
1st ... the thread was began as a pun (i.e. joke), so my bad on the assumption
that most everything said here was a pun (i.e. joke) and was to be taken lightly. So, for the politically correct, I apologize if I have offended anyone.
ultrafied....! w t f ... john west does not talk bad about
another manufacturer.....i have personally talked with john many times and
found him to be a very classy person, and what did you have against a
dana.......or do you normally talk out your azz! :rolleyes:
2nd ... I don't speak for John, but I hope you already know that. I don't aspire to be John either. So how the @#$% did he come into this for my statements? I didn't quote him or say that an Ultra was better, or even to my knowledge, imply that. Now who's talking out their azz? :rolleyes: (P.S. you will notice I corrected your spelling errors)
Mike, Were you born an azzhole?
3rd ... Actually, I am, but I can live with it. I have for most of my life.
Last ... What do I really think of Dana boats?
Dana boats ???? Is that a new production boat like the
Chaparral?
Hardly. I think they are one heck of a boat. Good hull, great gel, more bling and options standard equipment then a lot of other boat builders for the money and the guys off Holt street will work with you, service you and make sure your boating experience is great for a long time. Would I recommend Dana boats? Absolutely. I have and they just bought one (in time for the Dana Regatta, HB issue, center of the lineup). If they had a 24 or their 23 had a little more freeboard, I would have been there myself.
But wtf ... that wasn't what this thread was about or I made a mistake. It was a joke on the numerous posts and hijacking of threads by a few. So ... get off the high horses and just lighten up.

HOOTER SLED-
12-05-2005, 08:23 PM
that most everything said here was a pun (i.e. joke) and was to be taken lightly. So, for the politically correct, I apologize if I have offended anyone.
2nd ... I don't speak for John, but I hope you already know that. I don't aspire to be John either. So how the @#$% did he come into this for my statements? I didn't quote him or say that an Ultra was better, or even to my knowledge, imply that. Now who's talking out their azz? :rolleyes: (P.S. you will notice I corrected your spelling errors)
Hardly. I think they are one heck of a boat. Good hull, great gel, more bling and options standard equipment then a lot of other boat builders for the money and the guys off Holt street will work with you, service you and make sure your boating experience is great for a long time. Would I recommend Dana boats? Absolutely. I have and they just bought one (in time for the Dana Regatta, HB issue, center of the lineup). If they had a 24 or their 23 had a little more freeboard, I would have been there myself.
But wtf ... that wasn't what this thread was about or I made a mistake. It was a joke on the numerous posts and hijacking of threads by a few. So ... get off the high horses and just lighten up.
Nice rebuttal. Use smilies. Everyone is sensitive. :D :D Hard to get the message across sometimes on here. Carry on. :D :rollside:

Ultrafied
12-05-2005, 09:07 PM
:rollside: :) :) :yuk: :cool: :D :p :messedup: ;)

voodoomedman
12-05-2005, 10:33 PM
The thread was started by me as a joke because there was yet another thread hijacked by Flashover and turned into a Dana discussion. We talked in length with him about it but there was a joke made about starting a thread about having sex on a Dana and so I started it. So anything in here is really just a joke.
For the record, if given the opportunity I would have sex on a Dana. Not with a Dana cuz I'm married.

HM
12-05-2005, 10:36 PM
The thread was started by me as a joke because there was yet another thread hijacked by Flashover and turned into a Dana discussion. We talked in length with him about it but there was a joke made about starting a thread about having sex on a Dana and so I started it. So anything in here is really just a joke.
For the record, if given the opportunity I would have sex on a Dana. Not with a Dana cuz I'm married.
Where did you get the genius comedic idea of starting this thread? :D

HOOTER SLED-
12-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Ohhhh, I get it. All Dana boats suck. I would never step foot in one EVER. I would also never be caught dead hanging out with ANY Dana employees whatsoever. Especially that atomickitn guy and Ken's Wife. Two of the worst people to ever know in the boating industry. :D :D

voodoomedman
12-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Where did you get the genius comedic idea of starting this thread? :D
Somebody dared me to do it!!!! Do you remember who it was?? :rolleyes:

HM
12-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Somebody dared me to do it!!!! Do you remember who it was?? :rolleyes:
BTW - this thread is working. There is a thread asking about Nordic boats, and not one Dana post yet. Don't tell anyone here. :)

Kilrtoy
12-05-2005, 10:52 PM
BTW - this thread is working. There is a thread asking about Nordic boats, and not one Dana post yet. Don't tell anyone here. :)
GIVE IT TIME, Grasshopper

voodoomedman
12-05-2005, 10:53 PM
It's still too early to tell if it will turn. Only 5 posts. Boy it would be nice to come back tomorrow and read a thread that actually has some good info and opinions about Nordic and not did you look at (insert manufacturer here) boats and totally turn the thread.

voodoomedman
12-05-2005, 10:54 PM
GIVE IT TIME, Grasshopper
Yeah I bet you a cop gets on there talking about Dave and his two weed wackers. :D
J/K I know you don't do that.

Kilrtoy
12-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Yeah I bet you a cop gets on there talking about Dave and his two weed wackers. :D
J/K I know you don't do that.
What RD sold his nordic or bolted ontwo wakcers
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

H2OT TIMES
12-05-2005, 11:49 PM
No. No one has ever had sex on a Dana.

H20 Toie
12-06-2005, 12:36 PM
it's up to 20 posts and not one word about a Dana yet.

atomickitn
12-06-2005, 04:49 PM
well by the way it was said it was implied that you were talking smack about dana boats , its hard to keep a good reputation , if i have an un happy customer, or someone that does not like what i do or how i build a boat for a customer, how ever if you have ever looked at one close up as it appears that you have and know people with one who are very happy, soo who is it that you know is it darrin g or the blue multi color in the artical...once again i have worked very hard to build a reputation as being a very personal person and building a very respectable product that will be enjoyed for a long time , as for john w i thought that as a follower that it might be emplied that you or someone might be a hater because its not an ultra...... in any case if i have spoke out of turn im sorry, as for thouse who know me know that im pretty strait forward and i do not talk trash about anyother manufacture, or people thanks for listening.. bobby :)

voodoomedman
12-06-2005, 10:23 PM
well by the way it was said it was implied that you were talking smack about dana boats , its hard to keep a good reputation , if i have an un happy customer, or someone that does not like what i do or how i build a boat for a customer, how ever if you have ever looked at one close up as it appears that you have and know people with one who are very happy, soo who is it that you know is it darrin g or the blue multi color in the artical...once again i have worked very hard to build a reputation as being a very personal person and building a very respectable product that will be enjoyed for a long time , as for john w i thought that as a follower that it might be emplied that you or someone might be a hater because its not an ultra...... in any case if i have spoke out of turn im sorry, as for thouse who know me know that im pretty strait forward and i do not talk trash about anyother manufacture, or people thanks for listening.. bobby :)
Yeah dude it was just a joke. Nobody is a follower of John's. We bought Ultra's because that is what was right for our needs with the money we had. I personally respect quite a few other manufacturers. Will my next boat be an Ultra? Probably (Although I love my boat and ain't selling till it's like 20 years old) because not only is it a high quality boat but the caliber of people that run the company and the way they care of me when I have a concern is just the best. Does that make me a follower of John West. No. I am not gay. I love his boats and I respect him and his business ethics. I am only a follower of God but that is a whole different discussion. Again this thread was basically a joke about all the spamming of Dana Boats by Flashover in any thread about another manufacturer. We were joking with him and discussing the issue in another thread and there was a joke dare to start a thread about a Dana so in the interest of all the sex threads lately I put the two together and here we go. By the way I have heard nothing but good things about Dana boats. I think they have a great price considering they come with every option you could imagine without getting into blue engines or one off stuff. There isn't a huge choice of options of different boats but you are expanding and that isn't necessarily a bad thing. With only a few different models you can keep better quality control on each model. I looked at Dana's and would have considered more but the 23' was just too small. For me the 24 foot Ultra has no comparison in the roominess department. But that is just what suits my family and boating needs. Of course it doesn't hurt that it rides like a 30 footer.

Throttle
12-06-2005, 10:34 PM
girl named Dana... I know it does not count, but she wuz fun...

voodoomedman
12-06-2005, 10:39 PM
I'll give you half a point for that one!

Throttle
12-06-2005, 10:43 PM
I'll give you half a point for that one!
ahhh haaa!

4-B
12-07-2005, 09:36 AM
Hey now... what did she look like. :220v: