PDA

View Full Version : OVERSTOCK.com

INSman
12-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Anyone ever bought anything from these guys and had either a great experience or a bad experience ???? :confused: :idea:
I am looking for some beds for the Havasu house and they have a few nice ones currently available :cool:

Roxysnow
12-03-2005, 10:10 AM
That's a cool site if you can find something you like. I bought some G Down comforters from them about a year ago and they were good quality. The 1$ shipping takes about 5-7 days. Some good deals, some ok deals. Alot of refurb stuff on electronics. Can't beat the shipping though! 1$ - 2.95$. Regardless of the size!

Blacksheep
12-03-2005, 10:31 AM
I just recently bought a couple of tapestries from them and had no problem. Merchandise was very well made and it arrived at my house in about 3 days. I'd recommend them to anyone. They also have pretty good prices too.

HocusPocus
12-03-2005, 11:17 AM
purchased a few things from them and never had a problem. :)

NashvilleBound
12-03-2005, 11:21 AM
About a month ago we bought 2 nice chairs and a table from them..... both chairs came out broken. They were pakaged up good from the manufacturer too....they sent two more...both broken....then two more and we made one chair out of the broken parts.....but hey...the table was cool;) It was actually for one of my realty offices waiting areas so I didnt have to directly deal with it except all the phone calls..... I just bought half dozen desks from www.restockit.com Everything arrived perfect. Good luck.

BarryMac
12-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Sounds stupid but I bought some Cologne from there, the Retail outlet that usually carried it discontinued the line, I look on overstock and they had it, I ordered it, for less then I paid retail...

Garrddogg
12-03-2005, 06:36 PM
That's a cool site if you can find something you like. I bought some G Down comforters from them about a year ago and they were good quality. The 1$ shipping takes about 5-7 days. Some good deals, some ok deals. Alot of refurb stuff on electronics. Can't beat the shipping though! 1$ - 2.95$. Regardless of the size!
I concur! ive got a few from them and never had any problems..
I bought a millwakee electric screwdriver and it arrived broke and i called them they refunded my $$$$ and told me to throw it away!! i said kool..

INSman
12-03-2005, 07:53 PM
I went ahead and placed the order for a couple beds for a couple grand, oh well, hopefully it is as advertised !! :)

Super D
12-03-2005, 10:03 PM
I bought a set of golf clubs from them a few years back. They were as good as any other online order I've ever done. They worked great for me - good luck.

Jyruiz
12-03-2005, 10:31 PM
I purchased some speaker stands, I did not have any problems and you can't beat the shipping.

JustMVG
12-04-2005, 01:14 AM
The wife has purchased some stuff from them and never any problems.
Shipping was good, i would recommend them to anyone. Decent deals.