PDA

View Full Version : Do You still Date Your Squeeze? What do you 2 do on a nite out?:

Flying Tiger
12-03-2005, 01:12 PM
I get PM'd all the time from people on this board asking date ideas:
How many guys still date their spouse or lover?
I mean, do you still surprise her with something to unwrap then take her out nice?
I gave the GF some nice 14kt gold hoop earings to unwrap, then took her out for a nice, fun Benihana kinda dinner.
Then we found a little place called the Maui Sugar Mill that had romantic live music to dance too on a softly lit, cozy dance floor.
To me, dancing is holding a girl close.
I was occasionally singing softly into the GF's ear as we slowly danced (the tpc can sing),, and tears came out of her eyes, and she told me no one has ever treated her so nice as I do.
Nice evening,, then the GF took the babysitter home in the s2000.
I overpay babysitters because they'll give me first refusal over other offers.
The babysitter told the GF she'd work for free just to get a ride in the car. The GF drives because the babysitter is a young hot little firecracker.
OK,, whats a nice nite out for you and the squeeze?
Gotta be some great stories out there, fun dates with someone you love.
You're not all un-romantic cold hard-ons.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11796S2k_003-med.jpg
Lifting the GF's dress in the car,, she caught it almost in time. Note the Tanzanite and diamond 14kt gold ring I gave her in 'Vegas last week.

H20 Toie
12-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Heck i don't even talk to my wife. :)

Jbb
12-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Heck i don't even talk to my wife. :)
:D :D

YeLLowBoaT
12-03-2005, 01:19 PM
About a month back I gave my GF a head sock..... then took here here
http://raceplacemotorsports.com/homepage.php
Followed by dinner at "banderos" Best date i have been on in years... Sure beat going to a movie or going "dancing" IE I sit down at the bar and get hit on.....BY GAY GUYS. Still have not figured that one out, its about a 9 to 1 raito. I always beleave, if you would not do something if you were by yourself for fun. Then you should not take a date there.

Flying Tiger
12-03-2005, 01:22 PM
About a month back I gave my GF a head sock..... then took here here
http://raceplacemotorsports.com/homepage.php
I always believe, if you would not do something if you were by yourself for fun. Then you should not take a date there.
Good take, good point

6 Dollar Boat
12-03-2005, 01:27 PM
That's me...
:yuk:

76ANTHONY
12-03-2005, 01:32 PM
i let mine cook me dinner and do my laundry is that good? :crossx: no im teasing, she is slightly younger than i am but i keep up and party all the time with her at the club and out to dinner. she goes everywhere with me, its nice for a change, i.5 years and note one fight, im doing something right...

HocusPocus
12-03-2005, 01:37 PM
we have 4 kids the oldest being a 16 year old girl, who is now our designated baby sitter for the other 3. the wife and i try to go out 2-4 times a month on "dates". normally we just go to a nice dinner, maybe do some misc shopping or go to a gun range. when the kids or life in general really start to get on our nerves we take the kids to her parents house and we head to vegas for a few days. :cool:

hoolign
12-03-2005, 01:43 PM
she's my best friend. we have our moments, but it's 90% love, 10% hate.( the 10 % hate is her on my spending habbits) Try to go out on "dates" every time I come home. We had role playing night ..I dressed up like Tom Brown and she beat the shit outta me with a Glastron steering wheel....we're sticking to romantic dinners now :rollside:

76ANTHONY
12-03-2005, 01:46 PM
she's my best friend. we have our moments, but it's 95% love, 10% hate.( the 10 % hate is her on my spending habbits) Try to go out on "dates" every time I come home. We had role playing night ..I dressed up like Tom Brown and she beat the shit outta me with a Glastron steering wheel....we're sticking to romantic dinners now :rollside:
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Boatcop
12-03-2005, 02:33 PM
For our anniversary, several years ago, I made arrangements for her to be off work Friday afternoon, got the kids taken care of, packed her suitcase, and made reservations. All without her knowledge.
Picked her up for lunch and started driving north from Parker. She asked where we were going, and all I told her was "Up River".
Spent the weekend in Laughlin. (Well, Laughlin is technically "Up River")
We had the time of our lives and she loved the surprise.

Sportin' Wood
12-03-2005, 07:09 PM
I get PM'd all the time from people on this board asking date ideas:
How many guys still date their spouse or lover?
I mean, do you still surprise her with something to unwrap then take her out nice?
I gave the GF some nice 14kt gold hoop earings to unwrap, then took her out for a nice, fun Benihana kinda dinner.
Then we found a little place called the Maui Sugar Mill that had romantic live music to dance too on a softly lit, cozy dance floor.
To me, dancing is holding a girl close.
I was occasionally singing softly into the GF's ear as we slowly danced (the tpc can sing),, and tears came out of her eyes, and she told me no one has ever treated her so nice as I do.
Nice evening,, then the GF took the babysitter home in the s2000.
I overpay babysitters because they'll give me first refusal over other offers.
The babysitter told the GF she'd work for free just to get a ride in the car. The GF drives because the babysitter is a young hot little firecracker.
OK,, whats a nice nite out for you and the squeeze?
Gotta be some great stories out there, fun dates with someone you love.
Of course we still date.....
On the off chance I have pawned off the kids on there friends parents I will surprise the wife with a little gift of a fine vintage(1986) bottle of boonsfarm ticklepink or strawberry hill. After I convince her that its still taste just as good as it did that fine summer night that I got her drunk in High school I take her on a cruise in the broken down VW square back that I keep around for just such an occassion. Nothing like a worn out Mexican blanket covering the engine compartment.
We will then cruise down to the local walmart because the Mcdonalds at Walmart is so much better. Couple more bottles of Boonsfarm from Haji's liquor and its off to the baseball field. Now I must add that it takes a certain kind of skill to get the points to foul at the precise moment that we are passing the diamond.By this time the wife is smashed on cheap wine and proceeds to run the bases and wants to reinact the scene from Fast times at Ridgemont high. After less then great sex on a hard dugout bench with an old mexican blanket that reeks of engine oil I offer my bride a clove cigerette. She smokes 1/2 of it and then proceeds to barf all over me.
About this time is when the local LEO pulls up and asks to see some ID. I start to look for my wallet and he laughs... " Not yours Bozo! The girls! Is she even legal?" " Does her parents know you have her out here?"
" Dude we are like 35!"
" Sure ya are!"
I thank officer Skip and head on home with the wife laughing her a$$ off..
Yea we still date!

LUVNLIFE
12-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Hell with two little ones???? When they crash early we get drunk and have nasty sex. :cool:

Flying Tiger
12-04-2005, 06:55 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11796S2k_003-med.jpg
I was acting the gentleman getting the car door for the GF, but then I pulled up her dress and snapped this Cheapshot. Note the 14kt gold diamond and Tanzanite ring I gave her from the 'Vegas/melenoma thread.

NorCal Gameshow
12-04-2005, 07:08 AM
TPC, good thing she doesn't lurk around here....that "cheapshot" might cost ya' some more jewelry ;) :D

Dusty Times
12-04-2005, 07:58 PM
I hired a chef and assistant (actually the college profesor that has taught all of the chefs in Laughlin) to prepare a five course meal for my wife and I Saturday night. What a different and great experience. It was a well deserved treat for her after the new baby four weeks ago. With having a new born and the weather we didn't make it to the light parade but still had a good time.

JetBoatRich
12-04-2005, 08:19 PM
To answer your question, we have date nights after 20 years :cool:
Might be a simple dinner and/or movies, just out alone for a couple hours now and then get lucky and take off for a weekend.
Really does not matter as long as we are together and have QUALITY TIME :rolleyes:

Flying Tiger
12-04-2005, 08:21 PM
I hired a chef and assistant (actually the college profesor that has taught all of the chefs in Laughlin) to prepare a five course meal for my wife and I Saturday night. What a different and great experience. It was a well deserved treat for her after the new baby four weeks ago. With having a new born and the weather we didn't make it to the light parade but still had a good time.
Now that is cool,, coolest dad on the block.

hoolign
12-04-2005, 08:22 PM
To answer your question, we have date nights after 20 years :cool:
Might be a simple dinner and/or movies, just out alone for a couple hours now and then get lucky and take off for a weekend.
Really does not matter as long as we are together and have QUALITY TIME :rolleyes:
21,000 posts and he still has time for his woman :D

JetBoatRich
12-05-2005, 05:02 AM
21,000 posts and he still has time for his woman :D
:cool: LOL, I do what I can :cool:

olbiezer
12-05-2005, 05:19 AM
have to go out two times a week cause the left hand get jealous if i take the right hand out for a good time..........