PDA

View Full Version : Rhino ride tomorrow??

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-03-2005, 04:31 PM
I am thinking of going to Gorman or ? Call my cell if you want to hook up.
661-212-8075 Sunday AM

LUVNLIFE
12-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Hey Mike nice to meet you and your Rhino looks great. Bet it runs badass too. :cool:

INSman
12-03-2005, 06:07 PM
I would go, but I ain't got one yet :mad:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-03-2005, 06:53 PM
Hey Mike nice to meet you and your Rhino looks great. Bet it runs badass too. :cool:
Funny, I just said the same to you in the Sandbar Rhino thread

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-03-2005, 06:54 PM
I would go, but I ain't got one yet :mad:
Call me in the Am if Evo does not go with me, I can take you.

LUVNLIFE
12-03-2005, 07:09 PM
Funny, I just said the same to you in the Sandbar Rhino thread
Jen says nice to meet you too. We will have to hook up for the desert or water soon. Looks like she wants the Honda TRX400EX. What do you think comparred to the Suzuki?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Jen says nice to meet you too. We will have to hook up for the desert or water soon. Looks like she wants the Honda TRX400EX. What do you think comparred to the Suzuki?
Wow I did not know they had one. I would make sure it has electric start and reverse. If its more $ I would probably go with the other. I'm telling you its nice. Ask j540 and look at the pics he posted for sure!!!! OMG!!!

LUVNLIFE
12-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Yes it has electric start and reverse and the price is nice. Kinda partial to Honda. :cool:

INSman
12-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Call me in the Am if Evo does not go with me, I can take you.
Thanks for the kind offer Mike, I need to finish the Christmas lights, get a tree and a bunch of other crap. Next time though :cool:

77charger
12-04-2005, 05:34 PM
I like the honda brands but when comparing the 400s no doubt a suzuki is a way better quad for less money or the same.
I know of a clean 03 for sale has a full exhaust system on it too low hrs.Belongs to my friend steve(you meet him at the boat races)

LUVNLIFE
12-04-2005, 07:09 PM
I like the honda brands but when comparing the 400s no doubt a suzuki is a way better quad for less money or the same.
I know of a clean 03 for sale has a full exhaust system on it too low hrs.Belongs to my friend steve(you meet him at the boat races)
From what I saw it is the same price. Hmmm maybe I better check it out again. Thanks. Why do you think it's better Robert?

77charger
12-04-2005, 07:16 PM
From what I saw it is the same price. Hmmm maybe I better check it out again. Thanks. Why do you think it's better Robert?Faster smoother,better handling,good power.I had no problem riding fast thru the dunes with the 400 ltz.
If it came down to a 450 i would likely go honda though and definitely go honda with a dirtbike.When it comes to streetbikes there aint no comparison ill take my gsxr 750 over any honda.

Hustler
12-05-2005, 08:26 AM
Cale, The Z400 is much nicer quad than the 400ex. The Z400 has much better suspesion, is a water cooled motor and if you pipe it they are a blast. By the way your trailer is here and ready for delivery:D

LUVNLIFE
12-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the input Rob and Joe. Guess I better take a good look at it before I put the money down. :cool:

FastTimmy
12-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Hey Mike, I may not have paint yet but I am ready to smoke you in that Rhino of yours.....J/K.
Dude we need to hook up on a run. Also I bet Buster wants in to. He needs to break the stock stuff so he can justify the long travel kit....

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Hey Mike, I may not have paint yet but I am ready to smoke you in that Rhino of yours.....J/K.
Dude we need to hook up on a run. Also I bet Buster wants in to. He needs to break the stock stuff so he can justify the long travel kit....
I am ready!! Let's get it on. I have the next couple weekends open. Let me know.

FastTimmy
12-07-2005, 01:12 PM
We are kicking around dove springs for new years.. It was occitllo(?) wells but that seems to be changing....Where are you guys going or doing....

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-07-2005, 01:19 PM
We are kicking around dove springs for new years.. It was occitllo(?) wells but that seems to be changing....Where are you guys going or doing....
Glammis wash 4 27th-30th!!

nobling
12-07-2005, 03:02 PM
NO,NO,NO,NO Its 27th-2nd.
YOUR SUCH A PA, PA, PU**Y! :cry: Whats wrong U afraid of a few whackos, or is there a secret special party we dont know about? Im so glad the party is not at my house this year. :crossx: 1st time in 6-7 yrs.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-08-2005, 08:56 AM
NO,NO,NO,NO Its 27th-2nd.
YOUR SUCH A PA, PA, PU**Y! :cry: Whats wrong U afraid of a few whackos, or is there a secret special party we dont know about? Im so glad the party is not at my house this year. :crossx: 1st time in 6-7 yrs.
I rented a jet and am flying the wife to New York to watch the ball drop in a vip sweet in some hotel there. Paris Hilton and her friends will be with us too.
Sounds better than sand in my crack.

nobling
12-08-2005, 09:33 AM
Way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She fukin wishes!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Buster
12-09-2005, 10:31 AM
It's already justified after riding with you last weekend and then following you around the MX track. Mine sucks now. I called Evo yesterday and am waiting for a callback. Wifey even asked me when I was going to LT it. I told her soon..
Call me if you guys are going out...
Later..

Just Electric
12-09-2005, 01:34 PM
hey mike bunch of us are going to be in cal city this weekend more desert and no rangers

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-09-2005, 02:49 PM
hey mike bunch of us are going to be in cal city this weekend more desert and no rangers
I wish!! I have to show the Baja in the AM and then deal with my hangover from x-mas partys FRI-SAT-SUN!! It will be a long one..