PDA

View Full Version : Chargers/raiders!

Super D
12-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Ok, let's start it up...here's my prediction...
CHARGERS ARE GONNA STOMP ON THE RAIDERS (AGAIN)!
GO CHARGERS GO CHARGERS GO CHARGERS GO CHARGERS GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!
:argue:

SandbarScot
12-03-2005, 11:34 PM
Tailgate party for our crew will start around 9a.m. GO RAIDERS!! :crossx:

MagicMtnDan
12-04-2005, 06:30 AM
Well, I can't believe I'm going to be rooting for the Raiders (today only).
Go Raiders!

Focker
12-04-2005, 08:44 AM
this die hard Denver fan is praying for the Raiders :cry:

INSman
12-04-2005, 09:27 AM
This prayer will likely go "unanswered" my friend ;)

Not So Fast
12-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Lets see :idea: A loss today in KC and then an ass whippin the last game of the year in SD could make it interesting huh Focker??????? Jeeze, there I go talkin smack NSF Go Boltz

Red Eye
12-04-2005, 12:15 PM
The Raiders do have the home field advantage.... and yes I know they're playing in S.D.

12-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Lets see :idea: A loss today in KC and then an ass whippin the last game of the year in SD could make it interesting huh Focker??????? Jeeze, there I go talkin smack NSF Go Boltz
smack ur talking bull shit lol'

12-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Tailgate party for our crew will start around 9a.m. GO RAIDERS!! :crossx:
transplant from compton in murrieta

duffster
12-04-2005, 08:46 PM
The Bolts Rule

duffster
12-04-2005, 08:52 PM
The Bolts are a 10-2 team in an 8-4 body. I'm sure they'll move up to #4 in the power ranking this week.
I hope so they looked good easy win tonight. Go San Diego!!

Not So Fast
12-05-2005, 09:14 AM
smack ur talking bull shit lol'
Well, Gonna be an interesting end of the year huh :idea: Boltz played pretty well didnt they? :D :D :D :D NSF

JetBoatRich
12-05-2005, 09:32 AM
did not get either wish yesterday :cry:
I am on a flight Sunday to Denver for the game against Balt. :cool:

Hardly Satisfied
12-05-2005, 09:37 AM
whats that old saying just win baby, same old raiders they suck :boxed:

Brady Bunch
12-05-2005, 10:21 AM
The Raiders do have the home field advantage.... and yes I know they're playing in S.D.
Home field advantage my ass!!!!! Way less Raiders fans at the game this year. Once again, the mass exidiss to the exits, leaving early with your heads down because the Chargers are putting a WHOOP ASS on your boys early in the 4th! Raiders fans are so quiet scurring out of the stadium when your gettin it handed to you! :cry: :cry:

blender over
12-05-2005, 10:51 AM
Home field advantage my ass!!!!! Way less Raiders fans at the game this year. Once again, the mass exidiss to the exits, leaving early with your heads down because the Chargers are putting a WHOOP ASS on your boys early in the 4th! Raiders fans are so quiet scurring out of the stadium when your gettin it handed to you! :boxed: :rollside: :cry: :cry:
yep :)

Ziggy
12-05-2005, 12:19 PM
What'd the Raiders have? 2 yards offense in the 3rd.......bwaaahahahahahaha
I will give Kudo's to Norv for not using all the timeouts at the end and prolong the agony or call plays that could injure any player.....I thought that was classy of him.

Ziggy
12-05-2005, 12:24 PM
Well, I can't believe I'm going to be rooting for the Raiders (today only).
Go Raiders!
Couldn't have made me happier to see them go down, 3 straight now too. :p Going to be tough for Cower to right that ship right now....

SandbarScot
12-09-2005, 09:50 PM
I have been a Raiders fan since 1972 :crossx: and have been watching them play at the Q for the last 5 years or so.
There are always people complaining about how obnoxious Raiders fans are, but the tide has turned....Since the Chargers started winning lately, they are all giddy. There are more and more "fair weather fans" coming out, talking smack. I have no respect for those people. The ones who have been coming out all these years, even when the Chargers were 1 and 15 for the season..AND STILL SUPPORTED THE BOLTS...I have respect for them.
We stayed til after the 2 min warning; no scurrying out. A long time fan knows: the Bolts have no long-term back bone, no city that supports them, no solid fan base. They might even be the L.A. Chargers soon. Raiders fans are here to stay (some on parole for good behavior) and we will be back to win a 4th Superbowl before the Chargers win their first.