PDA

View Full Version : Bubba takes Round 1 of the worlds!

Boa1277
12-04-2005, 07:18 AM
I know this is usually Keyes report, but this is to cool to keep quiet. Bubba took the early lead in last nights final, went down in a corner letting RC then Reed by in that order, he was able to get up and chase them both down showing patience and maturity while pacing RC for about 7 laps, then from what I read he had created a new line that started producing, and was able to throw the pass and take the win from RC. I know this is only the first showdown of the 2006 season but I think you are going to see alot of this kind of thing in the coming season. RC is the man, but SX isnt really his strongest race. The race will be on Speed at 6pm Eastern so tune in I cant wait for Anaheim, you know these guys will step it up a notch for SX season......

NorCal Gameshow
12-04-2005, 07:28 AM
For those of us that don't know what he's talking about: :D
http://www.motoworldracing.com/uploads/us-open4.jpg

Boa1277
12-04-2005, 07:36 AM
Way to take of the other link, I tripped out when I went there it was for the US Open. I read it on Racer X.

NorCal Gameshow
12-04-2005, 07:38 AM
Way to take of the other link, I tripped out when I went there it was for the US Open. I read it on Racer X.
:D last year
How's this http://supercross.cc.com/showList

Boa1277
12-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Try this one it works good for me. www.racerxill.com/default.aspx :rollside:

RiverRatMike
12-04-2005, 01:58 PM
can't wait for supercross season Reed will dominate!

Woodster
12-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Umm the SX season started last night :rollside: Reed had nothing for Bubba and Rc last night..In fact he was 18 secs behind them. I really like Reed and think he's a good guy, but he got lucky winning the 04 championship. He'll never win one again as long as RC and Stewart are in the mix.

Waldo
12-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Just watched it. Bubba is fast for sure. Nice to see that they are all on 4fiddies. RC commented after the race that Bubba was the faster rider and might have been "toying" with him at one point. After Bubba passed RC in the main...a little bit later, RC thought Bubba let him back buy just so he could pass him again. Didn't look like it to me but I wasn't on the track. I don't think Reed is confortable on the 450 or maybe it's his new blonde dew??? :crossx:

Boa1277
12-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Bubba did look good, I sure hope he doesnt hurt himself this year, he went down in practice and he went down in the main, he is by far the fastest guy out there but he has to do it 18 or 17 more times. I hope he does it you know RC will be there for all 17. Reed is a cool guy but he takes to long to get going, besides that he has alot going against him, new bike with lots of changes for 06, hurt thumb and foot. I called Bubba to win the SX title during the summer when everyone thought he was just a big let down, if you had ever seen him ride a 80 you would have realized this kid was the real deal, hopefully he will keep it on 2 wheels and win the SX season. Wait until Anaheim these guys are going to step it up to a whole different level in Cali.

RiverRatMike
12-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Umm the SX season started last night :rollside: Reed had nothing for Bubba and Rc last night..In fact he was 18 secs behind them. I really like Reed and think he's a good guy, but he got lucky winning the 04 championship. He'll never win one again as long as RC and Stewart are in the mix.
I'm talking about when it starts in Jan in Anaheim. Reed was so close this year. If it wasn't for that rain/mud race he would have won the Championship. I really have a strong feeling he will do really good again this year. It's just a matter of time before Bubba crashes and is out for a few races.

Mrs.Racer277
12-04-2005, 11:41 PM
That would be awesome!!! :)
I know Linds, I know!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)

sigepmock
12-05-2005, 08:04 AM
I watched the race too and Budda looked good. I liked the fact that he took several different lines searching for tha fast one and when Ricky took the line away Budda went and found another one. He also looked much more relaxed, when he washed out the front end, went down, and got passed he didn't "Spaz" out like he has in the past. He looked calm and took his time chasing the leaders down and passing them. I think he's really starting to mature a little and get into his groove. I'm just glad to see some competition for Ricky....looks like a good season ahead.
As for Reed.....I really like the guy and think he's a great rider just not on the same level as Bubba and Ricky. He might win a race or two but only if Bubba and Ricky screw up.

Boa1277
12-05-2005, 12:12 PM
I agree 100%