PDA

View Full Version : Shoot Out In Norco

Kilrtoy
12-04-2005, 10:11 PM
What happened.
they did a toy drive and the FD was there to pic up toys and a motorcycle gang shoot out ensued...
What is the really scoop

SHOTKALLIN
12-04-2005, 10:29 PM
didn't hear about it. when and where?

H20Advantage
12-04-2005, 11:46 PM
Norco firefighter, two others shot during toy drive
Associated Press
NORCO, Calif. - A Norco firefighter was wounded along with two other men Sunday when shots were fired at a Christmas toy drive at a bar, authorities said.
The firefighter was shot in the left thigh by what investigators believe was a stray bullet fired between bar patrons.
"We don't have a sense yet of how it started," said Tim Brause, a spokesman for the Riverside County Sheriff's Department. "We do know that the firefighter was not the target."
None of the injuries were life threatening, Brause said. The names of the three victims were not immediately available.
The bar, called Mavericks, is a hangout for local motorcycle clubs and the shots may have been part of a fight between rival clubs, Brause said.
The Hessians motorcycle club had collected the toys Norco firefighters were picking up.
Investigators interviewed witnesses Sunday night at the bar.
Corona police later picked up two women and four men whose truck matched the description of a vehicle seen leaving the scene and turned them over to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department.

topless
12-05-2005, 03:46 AM
Traffic sucked after it happened. I heard on the news that they were stopping anyone on a motorcycle for questioning. I drove by there before it happened and the place was packed. Afterwards, the off ramps were shut down. Scary since I go to that bar and have always felt safe. Saddle Sore is sounding better every day.

Jbb
12-05-2005, 03:48 AM
Saddle Sore
:p

JetBoatRich
12-05-2005, 04:36 AM
Shooting breaks out at a TOY DRIVE :mad: have to love the way they give to Charity :mad:

topless
12-05-2005, 07:08 AM
I think Barbigrl had something to do with this. :idea:

PowellScooter
12-05-2005, 07:16 AM
Shooting breaks out at a TOY DRIVE :mad: have to love the way they give to Charity :mad:
:mad: Yeah firemen, go figure :mad:

Beer Factor
12-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Isn't that the bar that HBers go to all the time?
***boaters Have been known to meet there. I know one of the bouncers that works there and he says There are fights all the time anymore. Last week he got hit over the head with a beer bottle while breaking up a chick fight.

MagicMtnDan
12-05-2005, 07:40 AM
Gunfights at a Toy Drive - you guys in the IE area really know how to have fun. :220v:

topless
12-05-2005, 07:45 AM
***boaters Have been known to meet there. I know one of the bouncers that works there and he says There are fights all the time anymore. Last week he got hit over the head with a beer bottle while breaking up a chick fight.Thats because the OC people are invading our space and pissing off the local wannabe cowboys. That place used to be fun.

topless
12-05-2005, 07:57 AM
Which MC gang is from the OC, the Hessians or the Vagos? :D
Don't have a clue. What is interesting is that the news says it's a biker bar. The only time bikers go there is on Sundays after a ride, They actually stopped for a long tome. I was surprised to see all the bikes there yesterday before the shooting. It's sad that something that is supposed to be a good thing can turn so bad because of idiots.

Totally IncapASSitated
12-05-2005, 09:39 AM
I was there on Saturday night with a bunch of friends and had a great time!!
I drove by last night and saw that something had definitely gone down and then caught to the news and heard some of the details.
We go there all the time and I would definitely NOT call the place a "biker hangout". I have seen some of the Vagos there occasionally and can only assume that they are not afraid to start a fight.
On a side note...they remodeled the men's restroom, so it no longer smells or looks like a porta-potty after 10 years of abuse at a construction site :crossx: :crossx:

topless
12-05-2005, 09:48 AM
Don't the Vagos wear green? I've seen them there before but usually the bikers that go are locals and really cool. Ashame that happened. It makes Norco look bad. As for you MistersmartassRoberto, I'm thinking you need a spanking.

barbigrl
12-05-2005, 09:52 AM
I think Barbigrl had something to do with this. :idea:
I HAD AN ALIBI!!!!! Eventhough I think it might be denied to protect their image... :cry:

Totally IncapASSitated
12-05-2005, 09:52 AM
Don't the Vagos wear green? I've seen them there before but usually the bikers that go are locals and really cool. Ashame that happened. It makes Norco look bad. As for you MistersmartassRoberto, I'm thinking you need a spanking.
Yes, they are the ones in green. I definitely agree with you Topless..it is a shame :(
It's a fun place and I'm sure this incident will scare a lot of people off (which now that I think of it may not be a totally bad thing ;) )

Cs19
12-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Thats because the OC people are invading our space and pissing off the local wannabe cowboys. That place used to be fun.
I dont know any OC people who go to Norco to hang out..

Totally IncapASSitated
12-05-2005, 09:54 AM
Yes,
Vagos.....Green
HA.....Red/White
Hessians.....Not sure but I think Black
Mongols.....Black
Posers.....Purple :)
Ya beat me to it...I'm a little slow this Monday morning

barbigrl
12-05-2005, 09:54 AM
Yes,
Vagos.....Green
HA.....Red/White
Hessians.....Not sure but I think Black
Mongols.....Black
Posers.....Purple :)
Tom why do these people fight? Is like a territory thing....I never understood the point of gangs.....

Totally IncapASSitated
12-05-2005, 09:56 AM
I dont know any OC people who go to Norco to hang out..
You'd be surprised...this place seems to attract people from all over.
Ran into some old high school friends there a couple of weeks ago that drove out from Yorba Linda to check out Mavericks...go figure huh

topless
12-05-2005, 10:07 AM
I dont know any OC people who go to Norco to hang out..I guess you don't know everyone in OC then.

barbigrl
12-05-2005, 10:08 AM
I guess you don't know everyone in OC then.
Hahaha...good one T!!! I am tired of the stereotype.....
Gangs are lame...especially Topless's!

riverbound
12-05-2005, 10:10 AM
I think the motorcycle gangs are just misunderstood. Look how giving they are, gathering toys for charities. :rolleyes:

topless
12-05-2005, 10:13 AM
Hahaha...good one T!!! I am tired of the stereotype.....
Gangs are lame...especially Topless's!WHAT???? So are you quitting my gang??? All I can say is stay out of Mavericks then. You know I just might pop a cap in your ass you trader! :skull: :220v:

Nord
12-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Its crazy because I was just there on Thursday night!!!
I do have an inside of what went down if anyone wants to know!!!!

topless
12-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Its crazy because I was just there on Thursday night!!!
I do have an inside of what went down if anyone wants to know!!!!Spill the beans. :idea:

barbigrl
12-05-2005, 11:01 AM
WHAT???? So are you quitting my gang??? All I can say is stay out of Mavericks then. You know I just might pop a cap in your ass you trader! :skull: :220v:
Yeah we shall see!!!

Nord
12-05-2005, 11:04 AM
O.k here is the deal.............
I might have the gangs mixed up, but this is how it went down...........
There was a meeting there for the Vagos or the Hessians not sure which...
The other gang (Hessians or Vagos) knew about this and took the opportunity to lash out at them.
I guess a Fireman was injured durring all of this.
I'm finding out more, but I'm not sure how true all of this is, however, my ex-girlfriend is friends with the owner. I"ll keep you guys tuned in to the gossip :cool:

topless
12-05-2005, 11:09 AM
O.k here is the deal.............
I might have the gangs mixed up, but this is how it went down...........
There was a meeting there for the Vagos or the Hessians not sure which...
The other gang (Hessians or Vagos) knew about this and took the opportunity to lash out at them.
I guess a Fireman was injured durring all of this.
I'm finding out more, but I'm not sure how true all of this is, however, my ex-girlfriend is friends with the owner. I"ll keep you guys tuned in to the gossip :cool:I'm friends with the owner too. I'll just go ask him. He's actually an ex cop.

topless
12-05-2005, 11:14 AM
Nord....that is all it is GOSSIP. I think they have it wrong though based on the history between these groups.
Who knows. Just stay clear...you and Topless and whoever else might be around something like that.I don't go there very often anymore. Sometimes for happy hour and thats about it. However, they do have good tacos. I think it was a fluke thing. Too many people who had grudges with each other and could have happened anywhere. It's just too bad it happened there when it all started as a good thing.

Nord
12-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Nord....that is all it is GOSSIP. I think they have it wrong though based on the history between these groups.
Who knows. Just stay clear...you and Topless and whoever else might be around something like that.
Actually, this story probably is true since I go there often. WE'll see!
I've left there before because of the biker gangs that have shown up.
If it wasn't them, its on of the other corn fed mo' fo's out in the 909's lol!!

barbigrl
12-05-2005, 11:29 AM
I don't go there very often anymore. Sometimes for happy hour and thats about it. However, they do have good tacos. I think it was a fluke thing. Too many people who had grudges with each other and could have happened anywhere. It's just too bad it happened there when it all started as a good thing.
u never call me to get tacos....

topless
12-05-2005, 11:32 AM
u never call me to get tacos....Next time we go, I'll call you if you promise not to bring your biker friends. :idea:

Totally IncapASSitated
12-05-2005, 11:33 AM
I don't go there very often anymore. Sometimes for happy hour and thats about it. However, they do have good tacos. I think it was a fluke thing. Too many people who had grudges with each other and could have happened anywhere. It's just too bad it happened there when it all started as a good thing.
I agree....it was probably a fluke. However, the problem is when a place gets labeled for activities such as this it usually continues to attract these type of people (i.e. those with something to prove and nothing to lose)...I hope not though, as I am there usually every week and don't really want to get caught up in some BS gang fight.

Totally IncapASSitated
12-05-2005, 11:34 AM
u never call me to get tacos....
Barbi's too cool to hang out in Norco....she's a wannabe OC/HBer!!!!! hehehe

topless
12-05-2005, 11:39 AM
Barbi's too cool to hang out in Norco....she's a wannabe OC/HBer!!!!! heheheShe goes there on OC night. :crossx:

topless
12-06-2005, 08:12 AM
Vagos are mostly a fun loving motorcycle gang. They hardly ever start any chit.I've seen the Vagos guys at a couple different places. I was talking to one at Mavericks one time and he was telling me how they would take his bike from him if he didn;t do what they told him to. He seemed pretty cool................but then again everyone does when you're drinking.

Beer Factor
12-06-2005, 08:26 AM
The place has become a rough spot to hang out at. There is a younger crowd that don't have anything to do with the bikers and they like to fight also. Makes for good entertainment if you don't catch a stray right hand, or maybe even a bullet.

76ANTHONY
12-06-2005, 08:26 AM
I've seen the Vagos guys at a couple different places. I was talking to one at Mavericks one time and he was telling me how they would take his bike from him if he didn;t do what they told him to. He seemed pretty cool................but then again everyone does when you're drinking.
topless i wanna be in your gang, but i want you to personally jump me in, ahhhh the memeories id have :D

little rowe boat
12-06-2005, 08:47 AM
:mad: Yeah firemen, go figure :mad:
????? :confused:

boatnam2
12-06-2005, 10:06 AM
a few of my buddies were there just about getting ready to go.they were waiting for the rafflle to end.they ended up having to stay until 10 getting interviewed then had to leave and come back at 2:30 in the morning to get there bikes.my freinds buddy even took a pic of the guys that were shoot.he hide his camera chip in the bar and went baack the next day to get but didnt know that everyone there was under cover and got busted getting it.

topless
12-06-2005, 10:34 AM
a few of my buddies were there just about getting ready to go.they were waiting for the rafflle to end.they ended up having to stay until 10 getting interviewed then had to leave and come back at 2:30 in the morning to get there bikes.my freinds buddy even took a pic of the guys that were shoot.he hide his camera chip in the bar and went baack the next day to get but didnt know that everyone there was under cover and got busted getting it.How did he get busted picking up a camera chip?

boatnam2
12-06-2005, 10:39 AM
he hid it in a tree by the entrance and they seen him grab it as he walked out.he didnt get in trouble they just took it for a few days.another one of there buddies was across the street getting cigs and seen some guys pull up across the street get out and walk over he called my buddy to tell him something was getting ready to go down and it did.

boatnam2
12-06-2005, 10:42 AM
the vagos had just got there so i think it was between the he and mongros.my buddy said it was funny you never seen so many bikes start up and leave at once the hard core knew what was up and got out of there before the popo.

topless
12-06-2005, 10:55 AM
I'm staying away from that place for a while!!!

little rowe boat
12-06-2005, 11:01 AM
They are F'n low lifes.

jdogg999
12-06-2005, 10:54 PM
with totallyincapASSitated, Barbi is too good to go there.

Totally IncapASSitated
12-06-2005, 11:48 PM
The place has become a rough spot to hang out at. There is a younger crowd that don't have anything to do with the bikers and they like to fight also. Makes for good entertainment if you don't catch a stray right hand, or maybe even a bullet.
Speaking of which, we have one of those young punks here....JDogg999 the want to be Ultimate Fighter starting sh!t there :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: LMAO

Newcastle
12-07-2005, 12:42 AM
I heard he couldn't fight his way out of a cardboard box... :boxingguy