PDA

View Full Version : Performace Racing Industry show

vdriver4ever
12-05-2005, 08:20 AM
Wow what a ton of stuff there was to see in Orlando.
Super Dave sorry we didn't hook up earlier in the week.
Tony sorry we couldn't spend a little more time together other then passing in the walkway.
I have never seen so much shine under one roof. I know I spent more $$ then I had planned. How about you guys?
I think the police are still looking for Rattle Can Lou... Dave and Billy I'lll bet you were thrilled to get another (After cocktails) call from your Idaho buddeis?
Pat

BILLY.B
12-05-2005, 08:24 AM
Wow what a ton of stuff there was to see in Orlando.
Super Dave sorry we didn't hook up earlier in the week.
Tony sorry we couldn't spend a little more time together other then passing in the walkway.
I have never seen so much shine under one roof. I know I spent more $$ then I had planned. How about you guys?
I think the police are still looking for Rattle Can Lou... Dave and Billy I'lll bet you were thrilled to get another (After cocktails) call from your Idaho buddeis?
PatPat it's always a pleasure to hear from you. I can't say to much about the other one who sounded like he'd been over served and kicked in the jewels all at the same time. Yeah you gotta love that brother of yours (Buddy Hackett) aka Rattle can Lou, he's a peach!!!

vdriver4ever
12-05-2005, 08:35 AM
"Over served and kicked in the jewels" That's some funny stuff there...
God love him, he told his wife last night when we got back that he was a good boy and went to bed much earlier then the rest every night! Could it had something to do with the fact that he was used up by 9 pm?

superdave013
12-05-2005, 09:50 AM
I didn't think there was as much as was in Indy last year. Don't get me wrong, it was a good show and worth going for sure.
But I didn't see a lot of vendors that were at last years show.
I think Tony should take over that MTV show "Punked". lol

vdriver4ever
12-05-2005, 10:28 AM
My brother and nephew have been to a few but my first so I was impressed. I was able to get a good deal on a new stacker trailer for my Late Model race team. Now I just got to figure out how to get it back here from Tennessee?

Dave Sammons
12-05-2005, 04:47 PM
So, I'm havin'in a great Saturday...Made the motorplates for the Bezer, finished the battery box for SSMike's Rayson, Great lunch at Coyote, USC is killin' the Bruins, Pat calls from the show in Florida...tells me about the new trailer he got and how the Nordy is going to fit in the thing...All Bitchen :cool:...and then the day takes a turn. In the background I can hear RattleCan Lou on Pat's ass about giving him Billy's number, and I'm thinkin' just what Billy needs, after all the clowns he deals with during the week...a Saturday afternoon call from "Smirnoff" Lou! He sounded like a stuck pig in heat! All of a sudden it gets real quiet and I figure RCL probably just did a faceplant in a flowerbed at the convention center, so Pat and I finish our conversation, I wish him a safe trip home...All good! Then I get a call from Billy, of course, I know why...A few laughs ensue and then it's back to the USC game...2 minutes later!...another call from Pat's cell...I shoulda known better! If that cell phone hada been a breathalyzer, I'm pretty sure the tattletale would've been pegged! Pat, what did you guys do to him? To Billy's point it sounded like you tied a bottle of Stoli to the rear bumper of the rental car and made him chase you all over Orlando! My hat's off to you RattleCan...You are truly one of a kind! Don't ever sober up! :rollside: :rollside:

EXTREMEBOATS
12-05-2005, 05:53 PM
:cry: Dave, sorry we did'nt hook up..... My week was in full fu#@ up when you called. And yes the guy wanting to look at my Deaver Hydro was a no show... Call me though I am intersted in what we talked about. Hopfully I can see you in the spring, coming to the season opener for sure....
Mike AKA "EXTREME SHOE COBLER" its a private joke ya'll... :cry:

boat 569
12-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Hey "Two week Mike" how is Dans boat coming? I'll be in Orlando this week and thought I'd drop by and see the progress.

EXTREMEBOATS
12-05-2005, 06:11 PM
:crossx: Randy thats just plain wrong.... :skull: Like Dans not busting my ass enough now here you come..... But I did talk to Dan last night and yes "IM" gaining ground. Hey Bobby might be buying the black TR-2.... If I can get him to stop thinking about jet that is
Mike :cry: