PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Harassment Training

JB in so cal
12-05-2005, 10:06 AM
I have to take a mandatory on line training class and before I start, I thought I'd ask everyone's help in demonstrating what's OK and what's not OK.
Here's what I mean. Can I say this?:
"Sally. Your Account Development Plan is not complete, but you have a great rack"
"Jim. Too bad on that Thomas contract pitch. I bet if you had a real set of balls, you'd have won the bid"
"Betty. Should I turn the heat up in here? I can tell you're a little cold..."
Help a brotha' out. Give me more of what I can't say. :) :)

ROZ
12-05-2005, 10:17 AM
I am an expert in this field :)
When changing the container at the watercooler, do not say,"hold this so I can change the bottle," and put your cup between the huge rack of the blonde in the office :)

YeLLowBoaT
12-05-2005, 10:20 AM
LOL I had to take one of those classes a few years back.... It was run by a Lawyer that just did sexualy herassment. I had to go after calling one of my female coworks a "bitch" beleave me I was restraining my self when I called her a bitch...
Basicly Its not what you say, Its how its taken. You don't even have to be talking to the person for it too be sexually herassment. Its a bunch of BS, Lets all move to Italy where even smacking/pinching/ grabing a female coworks butt is not sexually herassment.

HighRoller
12-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Ask them if it's considered harrassment to call a broad a "skirt".

topless
12-05-2005, 10:41 AM
LOL I had to take one of those classes a few years back.... It was run by a Lawyer that just did sexualy herassment. I had to go after calling one of my female coworks a "bitch" beleave me I was restraining my self when I called her a bitch...
Basicly Its not what you say, Its how its taken. You don't even have to be talking to the person for it too be sexually herassment. Its a bunch of BS, Lets all move to Italy where even smacking/pinching/ grabing a female coworks butt is not sexually herassment.I'm feeling harrassed right now and I think I'm going to sue you.l :mad: :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
12-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Go right ahead... I would love to counter sue over your name :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-05-2005, 10:49 AM
I actually went through that Calif-mandated class a couple weeks ago.
There was some pretty funny stuff in there...

H20 Toie
12-05-2005, 10:51 AM
It comes down to if it's something you would not say to your 10 yr old daughter then don't say it at work.

topless
12-05-2005, 11:02 AM
Go right ahead... I would love to counter sue over your name :DIt's on then. My screen name means no bimini top you perv!! :rollside:

YeLLowBoaT
12-05-2005, 11:06 AM
Basicly Its not what you say, Its how its taken. .
:)

topless
12-05-2005, 11:07 AM
:)I'll then counter sue your counter suit on the fact that yellowboat sounds like pee pee. :crossx:

OutCole'd
12-05-2005, 11:08 AM
Would " How about some coffee sweet tits" be crossing the line?

H20 Toie
12-05-2005, 11:19 AM
Basicly Its not what you say, Its how its taken. You don't even have to be talking to the person for it too be sexually herassment. Its a bunch of BS, Lets all move to Italy where even smacking/pinching/ grabing a female coworks butt is not sexually herassment.
That's the truth i got called in at Sony becuase someone took offense to the pictures i was showing (Havasu) someone on the bus ride out of New Orleans, I was pissed we were on a bus for 20hrs and trying to pass the day, they called in the girls i showed the pics to but would not tell either any of us who complained but said it was a he. i had to show them that there was no nudity, thank god for pasties :)

H20 Toie
12-05-2005, 11:20 AM
yes

billet racing
12-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Threatening thier job or possition is harrsement, anything else is just looking to get laid.
There is a lot of comments made, but if both parties understand its in a joking manner, you may get away with it. but at a later date, she may turn on you , and the courts will believe her over you all the time. You wanted to get screwed? you just did.

OutCole'd
12-05-2005, 11:30 AM
yes
Thanks, just checking.

JB in so cal
12-05-2005, 11:42 AM
"My... Very nice Camel Toe, this morning!" is out, too. Huh?

HM
12-05-2005, 11:46 AM
I like Chris Rock's definition of sexual harassment:
Sexual harassment should be "Blow me and you don't get fired"
Everything else falls under a brother just trying to get laid. And sexual harassment should not be related to if a person is attractive or not. Clarence Thomas would never have gone to court if he looked like Denzel.
My brother-in-law's company got sued for sexual harassment. A female worker made a comment to some male workers about a football team, and she mistakenly referred to a baseball team. The guys all laughed at her as she was trying to get in on the conversation, but didn't know the difference between a football team and a baseball team. Well, that made her feel "uncomfortable" and she got $25K, which my brother-in-law settled out of court. He probably could have won, but it would have cost him more than $25K to fight it.
Focking ambulence chasing lawyers are the root of all this.

lucky
12-05-2005, 12:05 PM
..... and its pantiless tues -

BADBLOWN572
12-05-2005, 12:10 PM
You could always ask the receptionist if you could stick your pen in her ink. :p

OutCole'd
12-05-2005, 12:42 PM
..... and its pantiless tues -
Cool, I will leave mine home tomorrow.

BigBlockBaja
12-05-2005, 12:45 PM
This link to a video will explain it all to you.
Sexual Harassment Training (http://media.ebaumsworld.com/sexualharassment.wmv)
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

soupersonic
12-05-2005, 01:01 PM
This link to a video will explain it all to you.
Sexual Harassment Training (http://media.ebaumsworld.com/sexualharassment.wmv)
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
poor Bill , look what turned him down lmao

WYRD
12-05-2005, 01:18 PM
how about asking "If I gave you a raise would you blow me" :crossx: