PDA

View Full Version : hey mainevent

76ANTHONY
12-05-2005, 12:33 PM
shortcake just called and said she wants a rematch... she can drink you under the table?? :idea: :idea: what where you two doing under the table :D

MAINEVENT
12-05-2005, 12:37 PM
shortcake just called and said she wants a rematch... she can drink you under the table?? :idea: :idea: what where you two doing under the table :D
I aint saying Chit :rollside: LOL j/k Its on but i am not holding her hair YOU ARE LOL :crossx:

76ANTHONY
12-05-2005, 12:39 PM
I aint saying Chit :rollside: LOL j/k Its on but i am not holding her hair YOU ARE LOL :crossx:
she has hair ties.... :D :D anytime, you guys are welcome to come by the pad when your down this way...just call me :crossx:

MAINEVENT
12-05-2005, 12:42 PM
For sho even though its like 200 miles to yuor house LOL i'll make the drive one day Do i hear a thread starting PARTY AT THE 76's..........

76ANTHONY
12-05-2005, 12:44 PM
For sho even though its like 200 miles to yuor house LOL i'll make the drive one day Do i hear a thread starting PARTY AT THE 76's..........
AFTER X-MAS THERE WILL BE, BUT THE HOOTS NEED TO STOP BEING SO DAM BUSY AND START ONE, I MISS THOSE SUCKAS.........

76ANTHONY
12-05-2005, 01:02 PM
wth did you start???

HOOTER SLED-
12-05-2005, 08:14 PM
she has hair ties.... :D :D anytime, you guys are welcome to come by the pad when your down this way...just call me :crossx:
I don't think you realize how big of a can of worms you just opened up. The Main Event makes many unscheduled appearances. That's what he's all about. LOL.. :D He now has many pit stops between his house and the river. It's on Alex!!!

MAINEVENT
12-06-2005, 08:02 AM
I don't think you realize how big of a can of worms you just opened up. The Main Event makes many unscheduled appearances. That's what he's all about. LOL.. :D He now has many pit stops between his house and the river. It's on Alex!!!
Speaking of that we need a beer night and some pizza this weekend though i have my Fog-ga-gocks :rollside:

76ANTHONY
12-06-2005, 08:08 AM
hahaha, alex could remember directions unless you tattoo them to his pecker... alex you wish you had my addy. you do have my phone number so call this weekend and lets go party, dont be a puss :crossx: ... by the way, jay, stop being so fricken busy.....

MAINEVENT
12-06-2005, 08:14 AM
hahaha, alex could remember directions unless you tattoo them to his pecker... alex you wish you had my addy. you do have my phone number so call this weekend and lets go party, dont be a puss :crossx: ... by the way, jay, stop being so fricken busy.....
I have my crew this weekend so im a suffisticated kinda guy this weekend :rollside:
And if you tattooed my penis i would never be able to read it :220v:

76ANTHONY
12-06-2005, 08:19 AM
I have my crew this weekend so im a suffisticated kinda guy this weekend :rollside:
And if you tattooed my penis i would never be able to read it :220v:
you and rb have your crews this weekend. how about the next weekend, your girl misses you :D oh yeah and im supposed to thank you :D :D

MAINEVENT
12-06-2005, 08:25 AM
you and rb have your crews this weekend. how about the next weekend, your girl misses you :D oh yeah and im supposed to thank you :D :D
Tell her she's welcome LOL next weekend im game

76ANTHONY
12-06-2005, 08:28 AM
Tell her she's welcome LOL next weekend im game
your on... :crossx: