PDA

View Full Version : "Wet Back" sighting on I-10 Yesterday!

Waldo
05-15-2006, 12:19 PM
Coming home from Parker...saw a mostly brown 24ish V being towed behind a motorhome...name was "Wet Back".
The wierd thing is that it had two boat mfg names on it. One was Ultra Custom boats (passenger side) and the other was Cobra (same side at stern)...WTF??? I passed it at a good clip so I didn't get a good look at it. Figure about a 24 Ultra or 23 Cobra...

JetBoatRich
05-15-2006, 12:37 PM
Confused Boat :rolleyes: Cobra or Ultra :rolleyes:
we missed that one on the 10 yesterday :cool:
Somebody did pass us in a white P/U OP6C sticker on the back window :rolleyes: he through us the shocker as he flew by :rolleyes:

Ziggy
05-15-2006, 12:50 PM
Confused Boat :rolleyes: Cobra or Ultra :rolleyes:
we missed that one on the 10 yesterday :cool:
Somebody did pass us in a white P/U OP6C sticker on the back window :rolleyes: he through us the shocker as he flew by :rolleyes:
I gave you the hang loose, pinky and thumb waggle. I'm not the type to throw shockers to guys :p :D besides it takes to much thinking to make my fingers do that quickly :)
Very clean boat you have.....blindingly clean :cool:

JetBoatRich
05-15-2006, 12:55 PM
I gave you the hang loose, pinky and thumb waggle. I'm not the type to throw shockers to guys :p :D besides it takes to much thinking to make my fingers do that quickly :)
Very clean boat you have.....blindingly clean :cool:
The kids were laughing as you passed :cool: I saw the hand come up and the OP6C sticker and figured it was some sort of a sign :rolleyes:
Thanks, we like the boat :cool:

Kilrtoy
05-15-2006, 02:03 PM
You missed the other side that said LIGHTNING

dicudmore
05-15-2006, 02:22 PM
Coming home from Parker...saw a mostly brown 24ish V being towed behind a motorhome...name was "Wet Back".
The wierd thing is that it had two boat mfg names on it. One was Ultra Custom boats (passenger side) and the other was Cobra (same side at stern)...WTF??? I passed it at a good clip so I didn't get a good look at it. Figure about a 24 Ultra or 23 Cobra...
Cobra used to be an Ultra dealer...maybe they got confused :wink:

UltraStealth
05-15-2006, 02:35 PM
Too funny! :D :D

lawbreaker2
05-15-2006, 02:54 PM
Ok, fill me in on these signs you are talking about, I see pic's all the time and in truck'n mag. but have no clue as to what they mean :( so give me the lowdown on this, :rolleyes: Remember I'm from slow-high-O ( ohio ) ssshhhhhhhhh don't tell everybody. :rolleyes:
P.S. the only sign that we know here is the middle finger, I know that one very well. :D

Havasu_Dreamin
05-15-2006, 03:10 PM
That right there is funny!

Nord
05-15-2006, 03:42 PM
Ok, fill me in on these signs you are talking about, I see pic's all the time and in truck'n mag. but have no clue as to what they mean :( so give me the lowdown on this, :rolleyes: Remember I'm from slow-high-O ( ohio ) ssshhhhhhhhh don't tell everybody. :rolleyes:
P.S. the only sign that we know here is the middle finger, I know that one very well. :D
O.k class............The Shocker................two for the pink....one for the stink..........as seen here with G.W!!!!
http://mud.mm-a3.yimg.com/image/923889311